What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Thread: Any Real Life Titfuck Experiences?

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!

Any Real Life Titfuck Experiences?

Looking to hear some real stories about some hot titfucks. Spare no details

My girlfriend got me in here! inthemix's Avatar

Re: Any Real Life Titfuck Experiences?

One of my exes had a great rack and so I had many a pleasurable experience with my cock between her tits. Favourite wank bank memory was when we got a bit frisky on the beach outside a restaurant that we had just had dinner in. To give you an idea she is blonde, 5ft 3, nice ass and at that time her tits were huge as she was on the pill.

We always had a pretty decent sex life, she often sucked me off in the car and we used to fuck outside quite a bit. On this occasion we were both pretty pissed and as we walked out of the place I knew what she wanted straight away so we went outside the restaurant, it was dark but pretty sure anyone who was looking would see what was going on. She had a short summer skirt on and a boob tube so the latter was quickly pulled down to reveal her knockers, I went to work on them straight away, licking, sucking and lightly spanking them whilst she got my cock out and started wanking me. She then pushed me onto a sun lounger and pulled my pants down and got onto her knees. After a quick suck she then put her tits around my cock and proceeded to give me a fast and furious tit wank, I knew I wouldn't last long so lifted her up and put her on her back on the lounger and then straddled her with my cock back between her tits. I then pumped away like a man possessed for a few minutes (max!) with her licking my bell end every time it broke out and then when I knew I was close offered her my balls for a bit of tea bagging and then fired off in her mouth a large protein load which she greedily gobbled down. We then went back to the room and fucked like maniacs, highlight was dogging her over the balcony!

Wonder what she is up to now!

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness

One of my exes was a latina with natural and firm 36Ds so there were many occasions where I got to titty fuck those fun bags. While we were dating my boss' boss had the hots for her and I used to catch him staring at her tits frequently. Never could stand the mother fucker. One year at the company Christmas party we were getting ready and she was wearing a black dress where she was smoking hot and showing some modest cleavage. We started fooling around but she didn't want to have her pussy dripping all during the party so she opened my slacks and started sucking my dick until I was rock hard. She untied her dress and wrapped them around my dick and started rubbing like a banshee saying give me that cum which I figured she was just "speeding up the process" since we were already cutting it close for the event. I blew my load all over her tits and she continued milking my cock of every drop rubbing it all over her tits. I figured she went into the restroom to cleanup. She came out and I noticed she had added some body glitter on her chest and shoulders.

Few minutes later we went down to the event and as expected the MFer came by our table and was all complimenting how she looked and trying to get glimpses of her tits without being caught. He made a comment her being all shiny and threw in something about the glitter. She told him it was flavored and she dipped her finger in her water glass and rubbed her finger down her cleavage and stuck her finger out he licked it commenting about it tasted like berries. At this point I'm starting to get pissed and she gives me this wicked smile and I started to figure out she was up to something. I noticed he was starting to get a tent in his pants and he excused himself and walked off trying to discretely adjust himself. She told me don't be mad, he just licked berries and "your cream" and busted out laughing. She said paying him back for always staring at her tits got her so horny that we had to leave now to fuck. We didn't even make it back to the room. We found a side conference room where I ate her out until she came which didn't take long and she jacked me off onto her tits again. She rubbed in the cum again said we had to get to the room ASAP. While we heading to the elevator MFer catches up with us and is talking about calling it a night or something but all I'm paying attention to is him going from her tits with moist cum still on them to her wet panties she didn't realize was sticking out of her clutch. Made it back to the room and over the next 5-6 hours was the best fucking of our relationship to that point. By the time we flew back to our hometown my balls were throbbing. Icing on the cake is we broke up but remained friends with benefits (and coworkers) and several years later he looked her up and they started dating....he's her current husband and it's got to drive him nuts knowing I fucked his wife for 5+ years. What he doesn't know is we were fucking while they were long-distance dating. Every once and a while she will joke that one of these days he's going to piss her off enough that she's going milk my dick onto her tits and go home and "make up" with him. I'm counting the days LOL

Great story! I loved the added detail of her teasing ya with that hot titfuck talk. Hope you get your wish get to fuck those titties again soon!