What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jeff Sessions is an idiot

Rockin' in Atlanta at Tattletale's Blue Countach's Avatar

Re: Jeff Sessions is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Rattrap View Post
    Pro-tip: Anyone saying "Obama Notrauma" can be immediately identified not only as a fool, but as a full-out fucking moron. Like, the kind of fucking moron that isn't just born slightly dumb, but has spent a life time splooging his willful ignorance all over himself and bathing in it on a daily basis.

Please change something so I can put you on my ignore list.
    *I've often wonderedŽ How this motherfucker isn't given wedgies on a daily basis. I guess most people just point and snicker.

Emphasis on "should have suffered irreparable damage to their credibility" - but dangerously, we live in a time where facts and reality are effortlessly discarded.
    Yep, discarded like

"A video" was the motivation for the Benghazi U.S. Embassy storming.

Or

"Over the past eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully executed an attack on our homeland that was directed from overseas,"

They can falsely claim Obama destroyed the country and simply tell their followers it actually happened, and no, don't believe what you hear elsewhere, because all views to the contrary are "fake news". It's the perfect indoctrination.
    Obama destroyed1/6 of our economy.
    He destroyed the workforce participation rate.
    He destroyed the trust that the American people had that the IRS and FBI and NSA were not political wings of an administration.
    He destroyed our ability to possibly dig out of our national debt by adding damn near 10 trillion all by himself...

He destroyed the notion that we were a sovereign country by allowing every third world street shitter that wanted to come here to come here.

Nothing worse than an idiot like you that thinks he is intellectually superior to everyone that constantly puts on display for everyone to see what a fucking idiot you really are.
    *Asterick

la reina de la belleza Edgy McFaperson's Avatar

Re: Jeff Sessions is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Countach View Post
    *I've often wonderedŽ How this motherfucker isn't given wedgies on a daily basis. I guess most people just point and snicker.