What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: NFL '17 Season Thread

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. Bloodshot Scott's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: NFL '17 Season Thread

White America's Team and the GOAT make their run at repeat starting tonight. Go Patriots.

Blog Entries

White America's Team and the GOAT start their run at repeat tonight. Go Patriots.

Blog Entries

The hell..

Yes, I did spam to get this many posts. The Yak's Avatar

Chiefs defeat the Patriots 42-27. Incidentally 42 points is the most allowed by the Patriots under Coach Belichick. Also of historical note, Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt, who fumbled on his first NFL carry after being historically reliable in college, set the record for most yards from scrimmage in a player's first game with 239.

References:

https://twitter.com/nflresearch/stat...07820776095745
    https://twitter.com/Brad_Gagnon/stat...06179717009408

You've got to give yourself a hand. Katkafan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Yak View Post
    Chiefs defeat the Patriots 42-27. Incidentally 42 points is the most allowed by the Patriots under Coach Belichick. Also of historical note, Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt, who fumbled on his first NFL carry after being historically reliable in college, set the record for most yards from scrimmage in a player's first game with 239.

References:

https://twitter.com/nflresearch/stat...07820776095745
    https://twitter.com/Brad_Gagnon/stat...06179717009408
    Far from a Patriots apologist, but it looked a little like the Pats receivers were getting mugged. Lettin' 'em play, I get it, and KC came out ahead - cool, I guess. I had Tyreek and Gronk starting, so I got my kicks.

I drafted Zeke in one league by accident, just autodrafted. The other league, he fell to the 3rd round, I mean, you have to take a chance on the Brady deferral, at that point. Sho nuff.

Fantasy badass, back again for another season. Now taking start/sit requests.

The Browns and Steelers play today and either outcome will provide some interesting history.

If the Steelers are victorious, Ben Roethlisberger will have 10 wins against Cleveland which will tie Derek Anderson for most wins a quarterback has had in Browns uniform since 1999.
    If the Browns are victorious, it will mark the first time since September 23rd, 2001 that the Browns have had a better record than the Patriots.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...qb-except-one/

Troll Hall of Fame and Captain of the Douchepatrol Ace Boobtoucher's Avatar
    Purchasing more talcum powder at Albertson's.
    Blog Entries

Packers gon thump them bitches from Seattle.

What were Kaepernick's numbers like today?

I guess dissent is going to be the truest form of patriotism again. It's kind of funny because for the last eight years dissent has been racism.

Welp, it's about time again. ****Freeones Asshat of the Year**** Nomination time is here, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Boobtoucher View Post
    Ha! Fuckin' "Hey looka me - aw, fuck, would you all stop looking at me now, please!?!?" Kaepernick. The martyr's road is one of sacrifice, 'cause see, everyone adopts you or vilifies you, and even your idiot girlfriend can't keep her mouth shut and fucks up a good thing for you. Well, that's the life of a civil rights spokesman. Oh, yeah, you doan wanna be that anymore? Your miscalculation. It got bigger than you. That's what you wanted, right? It's a shame too, 'cause I don't know much about football, but I don't think the Indianapolis Colts do either, and Kaepernick sure seems like something they could use. But a lot of things do. The Colts suck, is what I'm saying.

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet. ChuckFaze's Avatar
    Camping Out @ FreeOnes Forums and Babe Pages

Dr. Phil would probably tell Kaepernick --- How's that working out for you?

Troll Hall of Fame and Captain of the Douchepatrol Ace Boobtoucher's Avatar
    Purchasing more talcum powder at Albertson's.
    Blog Entries

I guess dissent is going to be the truest form of patriotism again. It's kind of funny because for the last eight years dissent has been racism.

Welp, it's about time again. ****Freeones Asshat of the Year**** Nomination time is here, bitches!

Blog Entries

I never realized how much Sean Payton looks like Derek Zoolander.

Vikes look about as solid as can be to grab the wild card some have us pegged for.

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Boobtoucher View Post
    Packers gon thump them bitches from Seattle.

While what Kaepernick did isn't something I would do or agree with in totality, and at least a big part of the reason he isn't in the league is because he just isn't that good anymore, (Lets face it if he was a Brady or Rodgers level player or even an Eli or Joe Flacco level player he wold still be starting somewhere.) I find the huge amounts of cognitive and moral dissonance with his situation amusing and sad. There have been people in the league that beat their significant others, ran people over while drunk, ran from the cops with drugs or loaded firearms on them, been involved with theft, have been involved with murderers or gang members, among many other incidents much worse than what Kaepernick has done and for the most part relatively few people give a damn. If they do it's more often about how it will effect their fantasy team if they have that player on it than the player's actual actions. Somebody dares to have a pretty peaceful protest though and huge amounts of people lose their crap over it. That's Merica for you.

IMO, it is not just a simple "pretty peaceful protest." It's what he chose to do it with, the platform or whatever. Someone drags the national anthem and the custom of the respect for it that's supposed to take place - and fool around with it as Kaepernick and others have done ... it becomes another equation. But, as you said, it is America and we can do whatever we want as far as that area goes.

True, Kaepernick is not that good, but I think it is safe to say that his controversial protest stunt definitely contributed in putting him over the edge, across the threshold into being more of a problem than what he's worth. He chose a very risky avenue to make his point, took a big gamble and it cost him.

Blog Entries

WHAT was he protesting? WHAT does he want to happen? HOW is it supposed to happen? WHO is supposed to do it?

I could go on and on with questions about the sophomoric nature of his...protest. Same with all the other morons doing it.

I don't really care about them doing it as much as WHY they are doing it. They are just looking to have society talking about them just so they will be talked about. They remind be of little children.

Now, the anthem - we can have a discussion about the anthem. There is no reason (in my opinion) we have to play it EVERY game, at EVERY sporting event, at EVERY level from kindergarten up...It's OVERKILL, plain and simple. No other country in the West (I believe) plays their damn anthems in such a fashion. We get it, we need to support good ol' USA. Enough for christ sakes. I don't need to have to pay my respects to this fucking country at every sporting event I watch or play in.

And these RETARDS are now using its overkill to look like complete retards.

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke. zeeblofowl_1969's Avatar

Opted out of a 14+ million dollar contract and now makes zip.....
    Smart fella.

I should probably read the Board Rules...

YEP!! Your job and private advocacy don't mix well I find!!
    Keep them separate!!

Greg Olsen has a broken foot.