Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 92

Thread: Pornstars born in 1999.

  1. #1
    Porn first! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,230
    Rep Power
    188245

    Pornstars born in 1999.

    Yes, we continue. I have high hopes this year!


  2. #2
    Iím a rocket-scientist!! MrKurac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pluto..I've already been in Uranus :D
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    1486

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    My anaconda don't want none,unless you've got buns, hun

  3. #3
    Nikkala made me do it! icerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sadly not on the same continent as Maleonetwo
    Posts
    21,195
    Rep Power
    482293

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    A suscription for this thread has been added.


    Oh yeah, happy new year!
    former SOTW winner courtesy of drdeath productionsô

    Nikkala says, "Come visit my thread, blokes!"

  4. #4
    Please don't ban me! GoodAsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    130
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    1723

    Talking Re: Pornstars born in 1999.


  5. #5
    Porn first! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,230
    Rep Power
    188245

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKurac View Post
    Hehe!
    Quote Originally Posted by icerfan View Post


    Oh yeah, happy new year!
    Thanks, you too!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodAsh View Post

  6. #6
    Porn first! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,230
    Rep Power
    188245

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    So, when do you think we'll have our first?
    I say Feb 15:th. I really hope I'm wrong and that we won't have to wait, but it's just my feeling.

  7. #7
    Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,840
    Rep Power
    39118

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by thexflash View Post
    So, when do you think we'll have our first?
    I say Feb 15:th. I really hope I'm wrong and that we won't have to wait, but it's just my feeling.
    We might have our first by then but we might not see anything from her until around April Fool's Day is my guess.

  8. #8
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    204

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    This is getting weird now... my nephew was born in 99 and it seems like he was a toddler not too long ago. Won't stop me from enjoying this thread, but time is moving way too fast. Wasn't y2k, 9/11, and the Bush administration just a few years ago?!

  9. #9
    Porn first! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,230
    Rep Power
    188245

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by leechliar View Post
    This is getting weird now... my nephew was born in 99 and it seems like he was a toddler not too long ago. Won't stop me from enjoying this thread, but time is moving way too fast. Wasn't y2k, 9/11, and the Bush administration just a few years ago?!
    Yes, we are getting old. Thankfully the world still spins and porn still thrives!

  10. #10
    Yes. These words change as I post.
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    My hopes are high with the 99' girl Linsey Donovan. (Lexi Parker)

    She started doing bikini modelling at least 3 years ago and seems to get more and more undressed by the years. 17 now and turns 18 in early July.
    Think she has some odd kind of relationship with one of her photographers. Mike Roberts. A guy in his 50's. There's a pic on her Facebook where she's grabbing the inner side of his thigh a little 'oddly'.
    People soon found she was actually searching for a sugar daddy over at sugardaddyforme.com
    Appearantly she's known him since she was at least 15.
    She almost does daily livestreams at live.me and Periscope where she slowly but surely undresses (not nude obv).
    It's a promising start. Or what do ya say lads?


  11. #11
    Please don't ban me! GoodAsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    130
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    1723

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Wow PromisedPrince, you certainly know how to make an entrance. The Linsey Donovan post was your first post in the forums, was it not? Welcome to FreeOnes.

  12. #12
    Yes. These words change as I post.
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodAsh View Post
    Wow PromisedPrince, you certainly know how to make an entrance. The Linsey Donovan post was your first post in the forums, was it not? Welcome to FreeOnes.
    Indeed it was, and thank you.

    Fun fact about the chick: Even though her notoriety and fame is rather low at the moment she still charges people $100 for 'lifetime' Snapchat access.

  13. #13
    Porn first! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,230
    Rep Power
    188245

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    I think we'll have our first any day now...

  14. #14
    Please don't ban me! GoodAsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    130
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    1723

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by thexflash View Post
    I think we'll have our first any day now...
    You are an optimist, TheXFlash. I wouldn't have thought it in you.

  15. #15
    Has lost Job, house and wife due to Freeones viGnoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,257
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    25090

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by PromisedPrince View Post
    My hopes are high with the 99' girl Linsey Donovan. (Lexi Parker)

    She started doing bikini modelling at least 3 years ago and seems to get more and more undressed by the years. 17 now and turns 18 in early July.
    Think she has some odd kind of relationship with one of her photographers. Mike Roberts. A guy in his 50's. There's a pic on her Facebook where she's grabbing the inner side of his thigh a little 'oddly'.
    People soon found she was actually searching for a sugar daddy over at sugardaddyforme.com
    Appearantly she's known him since she was at least 15.
    She almost does daily livestreams at live.me and Periscope where she slowly but surely undresses (not nude obv).
    It's a promising start. Or what do ya say lads?

    Holy Shit what a nice girl for starting this thread !
    welcome to freeones PromisedPrince

  16. #16
    Porn first! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,230
    Rep Power
    188245

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodAsh View Post
    You are an optimist, TheXFlash. I wouldn't have thought it in you.
    Haha, well, we'll see...

  17. #17
    Board Whore timon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria,Egypt
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    10200

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Nice thread

  18. #18
    Look at me, I'm a newbie!
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Let's not forget that our first 1999 born girl to do porn was:

    http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/c...w/56997877.cms

    doing it for some time now.

    http://www.xvideos.com/?k=archana+paneru

  19. #19
    Porn first! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,230
    Rep Power
    188245

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaw1986baby View Post
    Let's not forget that our first 1999 born girl to do porn was:

    http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/c...w/56997877.cms

    doing it for some time now.

    http://www.xvideos.com/?k=archana+paneru
    This is insane. But I love her ambitions.

  20. #20
    Look at me, I'm a newbie!
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Hello everyone,
    this is my first post here and maybe I found HER
    The video was upldate of the official website on Feb 13rd, and she has this tattoo on her right upper breast saying: XXII VII MCMICIX (22.07.1999). Supposedly her birthdate.

    But wait, does it means that this is not-so-legal stuff? O_O

  21. #21
    Yes. These words change as I post.
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Doesn't necessarily have to be her birthday. Could be a lost relative for example.

  22. #22
    Porn first! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,230
    Rep Power
    188245

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Oh, I ain't clicking on that...

  23. #23
    Please don't ban me! GoodAsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    130
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    1723

    Board New Babe Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by thexflash View Post
    Oh, I ain't clicking on that...
    I admire your self control, thexflash. Okay seriously, I didn't follow the link either.

  24. #24
    Iím a rocket-scientist!! MrKurac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pluto..I've already been in Uranus :D
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    1486

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    and i'm not teeling whether i clicked or not..
    My anaconda don't want none,unless you've got buns, hun

  25. #25
    Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    133

    Re: Pornstars born in 1999.

    1999 Candidate: Mariah Banks
    Eighteen Year Old Banks On The Bus [Bangbus] - http://bangbus.com/shoot/3406169/eig...nks-on-the-bus


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •