Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

View Poll Results: Do you ...

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dislike Trump

    38 61.29%
  • Support Trump

    19 30.65%
  • Neither / Neutral

    5 8.06%
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1398

Thread: The Trump Presidency

  1. #976
    sarap naman! animus fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pac-12 country
    Posts
    12,973
    Rep Power
    42538

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by mongo18 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Obama loved America
    I think he loves it as much as you do. Not what was or what is, but what could be.

    I think he was president just because of how easy it was for him. Sure were no obstacles for that guy during his presidency, nothing but adulation all day every day.
    those tear-stricken crowds. Public school teachers leading songs of praise and worship to him to their first-graders, that thrill going up Chris Matthews' leg. Up until 2011, he had no obstacles. And we got that abortion Obamacare.



    I wonder what hate, pettiness, and general shittiness from the right would look like??? If only we had some example in living memory...
    I'm just watching CNN, so I wouln't know.

  2. #977
    'Tis nicer to be nice <3 Supafly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Schleswig-Holstein
    Posts
    15,662
    Rep Power
    215298

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Let's wait how the IQ boasting vs Tillerson pkays out, if he wants to back up THAT twitter bs he put out recently.

    "I am talking with myself"

    "I've got a very good brain"

    "I have the best words"

    Oh yes, and this gem:


  3. #978
    Cancelled Subscription xfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,179
    Rep Power
    86881

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Trump begs for praise from his own staff. Show ONE fucking instance where Obama did that. Can't because he didn't. What a fucking sycophant, "Praise Trump" coming from a bunch of clowns that have the audacity to call other people "cucks", you sad sacks would gladly clean up after Trump when he was done plastering his seventy year old semen all over your wives and girlfriends (or boyfriends) face.

  4. #979
    Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Finally fucking home
    Posts
    3,011
    Rep Power
    2416

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
    Let's wait how the IQ boasting vs Tillerson pkays out, if he wants to back up THAT twitter bs he put out recently.

    "I am talking with myself"

    "I've got a very good brain"

    "I have the best words"

    Oh yes, and this gem:

    That would be amazing if it happened. I'm sure we'd all love to know the IQ of this potato head. But I think we all know he's going to weasel out if he can't rig it. He's clearly terrified of people finding out how truly stupid he is, he thinks he is hiding it!

  5. #980
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. Bloodshot Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Layin' the pipe up North.
    Posts
    13,029
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    298577

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by xfire View Post
    Trump begs for praise from his own staff. Show ONE fucking instance where Obama did that. Can't because he didn't. What a fucking sycophant, "Praise Trump" coming from a bunch of clowns that have the audacity to call other people "cucks", you sad sacks would gladly clean up after Trump when he was done plastering his seventy year old semen all over your wives and girlfriends (or boyfriends) face.
    In the history of America the "media" had never fawned so much as their perverted love affair with the Kenyan.



    Get over yourself - as if you're exempt from the absurdities surrounding politicians.

  6. #981
    Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Finally fucking home
    Posts
    3,011
    Rep Power
    2416

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot Scott View Post
    In the history of America the "media" had never fawned so much as their perverted love affair with the Kenyan.
    It's all a matter of perspective. Obama is an intelligent, articulate and charismatic leader, and at the very least was a competent president under unprecedented resistance. But if you did anything less than abhor his very existence you were a fawning sycophant. You still refuse to even accept that he is an American, even though as you typed "Kenyan" you knew full well that you were blatantly lying.

    Now, in retaliation for this perceived affront, you've given America this lazy, ignorant, rambling racist embarrassment who has failed daily for almost 9 months, and anybody who doesn't just lie down accept this disaster is a hysterical snowflake.

    It's all about perspective. And I think yours is broken.

  7. #982
    Cancelled Subscription xfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,179
    Rep Power
    86881

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Oh look, a shining example of Dear Leader, pussy snowflake President Trump...

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...150300346.html

    Fucking Titty Baby

    Donald Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other TV news networks that criticise him

    Donald Trump has threatened to shut down NBC and other American networks, saying that they peddle fake news.

    "With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet.

    Mr Trump's tweet came in response to a story written by NBC, which said that Mr Trump had sought to increase America's nuclear arsenal tenfold after taking a look at a briefing slide that showed stead reduction of the US nuclear arsenal since the 1960s. The story cited three officials who were reportedly in the room when Mr Trump made the comments.

    "Fake @NBCNews made up a story that I wanted a 'tenfold' increase in our US nuclear arsenal," Mr Trump had tweeted before his threat. "Pure fiction, mad eup to demean. NBC = CNN!"

    The President has regularly targeted news networks critical of him since January, when he gave a press conference as President-elect and shouted down a CNN reporter as "fake news". The term - which Mr Trump says he invented but had been used frequently before to describe the proliferation of stories written by anonymous bloggers to spread lies during the 2016 election - has since become one of his go-to insults when the media publishes critical coverage of the Trump administration.

    The report about Mr Trump's nuclear arsenal said that the joint chiefs of staff and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson all pushed back on the nuclear ambitions, and that Mr Tillerson later called the President a "moron" following the meeting. Mr Tillerson last week refused to confirm that he had called the President that, and Mr Trump has said that those reports are fake news. During an interview, the President also said that he would have to compare IQ scores with Mr Tillerson if his secretary had actually made the remarks.

    It isn't clear that Mr Trump would be able to easily revoke broadcast licenses for any of the major networks simply because he disagrees with the content they air, however.

    Neither NBC or ABC released statement following the tweet, but others in government stepped in to comment on the issue. Democratic Senator Ed markey wrote to FCC chairman Ajit Pai Wednesday, urging him to resist requests from the President to revoke licenses because of coverage.

    "It is inappropriate for the President to propose challenging broadcasters' licences because he disagrees with their coverage," that letter read. "The First Amendment is hte cornerstone of our democracy, and the news media plays an instrumental role in educating the American public and holding elected officials accountable. Any insinuation that elected officials could use the levers of government to control or sensor the news media would represent a startling degradation of the freedom of press."

    The Federal Communications Commission (FCC), which oversees licensing, is an independent agency in the federal government, and isn't required to follow orders directly from the White House as would branches of the executive like the Department of Justice, for instance. While the commissioners of the FCC are appointed by the President and approved by the Senate, the agency's relative independence is there by design to push back on situations where someone in the executive branch would attempt to dampen the free speech protections provided to licensed broadcasters.

    Mr Trump's comments came just one day after an American reporter was sentenced to prison in a Turkish court, where she was convicted of terrorist propaganda charges. That imprisonment was widely seen as highlighting the increased targeting of journalists in that country, which has been scrutinized for President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's government crackdown on media freedoms.

    Responding to Mr Trump's musing about revoking licenses for broadcast networks critical of him, former US federal Prosecutor and frequent Trump critic Preet Bharara called the President childish.

    "Adult daycare shift alert," Mr Bharara tweeted. "Please report for duty."

    It wasn't immediately clear if Mr Trump intended to threaten cable news networks as well, which are regulated differently than their broadcast counterparts.

  8. #983
    Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you didn't either. Rattrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    6695

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by mongo18 View Post
    It's all a matter of perspective. Obama is an intelligent, articulate and charismatic leader, and at the very least was a competent president under unprecedented resistance. But if you did anything less than abhor his very existence you were a fawning sycophant. You still refuse to even accept that he is an American, even though as you typed "Kenyan" you knew full well that you were blatantly lying.

    Now, in retaliation for this perceived affront, you've given America this lazy, ignorant, rambling racist embarrassment who has failed daily for almost 9 months, and anybody who doesn't just lie down accept this disaster is a hysterical snowflake.

    It's all about perspective. And I think yours is broken.
    Sure mongo, but he's an independent lazy, ignorant, rambling racist embarrassment, so, you know, it's cool.
    Our own animus fox, okay with rape (as long as the victim is liberal - my emphasis added):
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattrap View Post
    Ace, Animus - I want to be sure, in no uncertain terms and making no assumptions: You are condemning Harvey Weinstein's sexually predatory behavior, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by animus fox View Post
    No. I'm mocking the Hollywood left and their media's hypocrisy. I don't condemn Harvey. As long as he's victimizing his own. fuck the left.

  9. #984
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. Bloodshot Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Layin' the pipe up North.
    Posts
    13,029
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    298577

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by mongo18 View Post
    It's all a matter of perspective. Obama is an intelligent, articulate and charismatic leader, and at the very least was a competent president under unprecedented resistance. But if you did anything less than abhor his very existence you were a fawning sycophant. You still refuse to even accept that he is an American, even though as you typed "Kenyan" you knew full well that you were blatantly lying.

    Now, in retaliation for this perceived affront, you've given America this lazy, ignorant, rambling racist embarrassment who has failed daily for almost 9 months, and anybody who doesn't just lie down accept this disaster is a hysterical snowflake.

    It's all about perspective. And I think yours is broken.
    I didn't say he was specifically born in Kenya, I merely pointed out he's KENYAN, which is fully true. But in true form your snowflake mind immediately went there.


    I never did buy into the conspiracies that he was born there, but his African daddy most definitely was.

  10. #985
    Crude Nationalist meesterperfect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,773
    Rep Power
    289134

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot Scott View Post
    I didn't say he was specifically born in Kenya, I merely pointed out he's KENYAN, which is fully true. But in true form your snowflake mind immediately went there.


    I never did buy into the conspiracies that he was born there, but his African daddy most definitely was.
    There is that word again, CONSPIRACY. If you think you are being lied to about something then you believe in a conspiracy which makes you a fucking crazy person therefore believe everything the GOV and the MSM tell you to avoid any problems.
    And even if you really dont believe it keep it to yourself to avoid problems.

    I too never believed Barry Soetoro was born outside the USA.
    There never was any actual proof of this.
    I don't think many people believed it to be true.

    But if you think this freak



    was spawned from this man



    You just might be a Redneck.
    A gullible naive Redneck that is.

    Of course they wouldn't lie to us about his past I'm sure.
    They wouldn't do that.

  11. #986
    The best things in life are Free! pool_hustler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    city of angels
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    64361

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by meesterperfect View Post
    I too never believed Barry Soetoro was born outside the USA.
    There never was any actual proof of this.
    I don't think many people believed it to be true.
    Are you kidding me (on the bolded bit)? MILLIONS of people believed it, and our current president was their Pied Piper.
    Even today a still stunningly large number of people believe it.

    But if you think this freak



    was spawned from this man



    You just might be a Redneck.
    A gullible naive Redneck that is.
    LOL I do get a kick out of how much weight you give to appearance as alleged proof of genetics. No consideration here of how his mother's DNA (who was white as you know) might have blended with or even dominated that cross. No consideration of the fact millions of people don't much if at all resemble their parents (including me).

    Here's how silly this can get: https://fellowshipofminds.files.word...rack-obama.png
    Errr. Did the genius who created this meme ever pause to consider that Malik didn't have a white mother?

  12. #987
    Sex, OK. Rock 'n' Roll, OK. Drugs, no way ! Johan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    close to Versailles, France
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,290
    Rep Power
    78413

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    A few years ago, Republicans were outraged at Obama criticizing Fox News, calling it an outreach of the the Freedom ofd the Press and the 1st Amendment.
    Now they celebrate Trump threatening to shut down NBC

  13. #988
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. Bloodshot Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Layin' the pipe up North.
    Posts
    13,029
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    298577

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by meesterperfect View Post
    There is that word again, CONSPIRACY. If you think you are being lied to about something then you believe in a conspiracy which makes you a fucking crazy person therefore believe everything the GOV and the MSM tell you to avoid any problems.
    And even if you really dont believe it keep it to yourself to avoid problems.

    I too never believed Barry Soetoro was born outside the USA.
    There never was any actual proof of this.
    I don't think many people believed it to be true.

    But if you think this freak



    was spawned from this man



    You just might be a Redneck.
    A gullible naive Redneck that is.

    Of course they wouldn't lie to us about his past I'm sure.
    They wouldn't do that.
    I've seen some of the photos - and information regarding his family and extended family - where he was in Muslim garb and allowed Muslim ideology effect him, so I lean towards he was a closet Muslim more than he was not born in the States. I think he was massively influenced by that theocratic trash heap of a belief system, if not outright Muslim in his own right.


    Whatever the case - if he was or wasn't born in America or Muslim or Christian - he was an absolute bag of shit and catastrophe.

  14. #989
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,191
    Rep Power
    157422

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot Scott View Post
    I've seen some of the photos - and information regarding his family and extended family - where he was in Muslim garb and allowed Muslim ideology effect him, so I lean towards he was a closet Muslim more than he was not born in the States. I think he was massively influenced by that theocratic trash heap of a belief system, if not outright Muslim in his own right.
    What "Christian" garb would you like him to have been wearing? And are you absolutely positive he wasn't dressed in Hindu garb? Would you like time to re-examine the evidence? Garb can be confusing. Garb can become, dare I say,...garbled. But it is fun to say. Garb, garb, garb, garb......


    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot Scott View Post
    Whatever the case - if he was or wasn't born in America or Muslim or Christian - he was an absolute bag of shit and catastrophe.
    yeah, Yeah, YEAH!!! Like all those Executive Orders he signed! You guys were right to pull your hair out , set your underwear on fire, and throw your hissies. Good thing Dear Leader doesn't do that. And those vacations to Hawaii? You didn't look foolish at all every time you shit your pants over it. Quite right. Good thing Dear Leader stays at work like he said he would.

  15. #990
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. Bloodshot Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Layin' the pipe up North.
    Posts
    13,029
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    298577

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Even if O-Shitbag wasn't a literal Muslim, his catering and love affair with that theocratic shitshow of a "religion" was off-the-charts appalling.

    The Founders have turned over in their graves more than enough times in the last decade to make all our heads spin.

  16. #991
    sarap naman! animus fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pac-12 country
    Posts
    12,973
    Rep Power
    42538

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by meesterperfect View Post
    There is that word again, CONSPIRACY. If you think you are being lied to about something then you believe in a conspiracy which makes you a fucking crazy person therefore believe everything the GOV and the MSM tell you to avoid any problems.
    And even if you really dont believe it keep it to yourself to avoid problems.

    I too never believed Barry Soetoro was born outside the USA.
    There never was any actual proof of this.
    I don't think many people believed it to be true.

    But if you think this freak



    was spawned from this man



    You just might be a Redneck.
    A gullible naive Redneck that is.

    Of course they wouldn't lie to us about his past I'm sure.
    They wouldn't do that.
    how is former President Obama a "freak?" He can't throw a pitch for shit and he wears mom jeans and rides a pussy bicycle but he's hardly a "freak."

    show some respect.

  17. #992
    Cancelled Subscription xfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,179
    Rep Power
    86881

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot Scott View Post
    Even if O-Shitbag wasn't a literal Muslim, his catering and love affair with that theocratic shitshow of a "religion" was off-the-charts appalling.
    I'm sure Barack Obama had a loud voice in what he was exposed to, just as I'm sure you were, when you were a kid.

  18. #993
    Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Finally fucking home
    Posts
    3,011
    Rep Power
    2416

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by animus fox View Post
    He can't throw a pitch for shit
    I'm surprised such a devout trumpa loompa would bring up pitching, since your boy was too terrified to even try it, knowing that he would be humiliating himself.

  19. #994
    sarap naman! animus fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pac-12 country
    Posts
    12,973
    Rep Power
    42538

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by animus fox View Post
    how is former President Obama a "freak?" He can't throw a pitch for shit and he wears mom jeans and rides a pussy bicycle but he's hardly a "freak."

    show some respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongo18 View Post
    I'm surprised such a devout trumpa loompa would bring up pitching, since your boy was too terrified to even try it, knowing that he would be humiliating himself.

    Barack Obama at 52-years-old:




    Donald Trump at 58-years-old:


  20. #995
    Cancelled Subscription xfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,179
    Rep Power
    86881

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    If you pay attention to the Trump pitch, he one-hops it to the catcher, not sure that illustrates the point you're trying to make.

  21. #996
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. Bloodshot Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Layin' the pipe up North.
    Posts
    13,029
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    298577

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by xfire View Post
    If you pay attention to the Trump pitch, he one-hops it to the catcher, not sure that illustrates the point you're trying to make.
    Obama throws like limp-wristed f-g. That's the moral.

  22. #997
    Cancelled Subscription xfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,179
    Rep Power
    86881

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot Scott View Post
    Obama throws like limp-wristed f-g. That's the moral.
    If that's what you want to see, I'm sure that's what's there. Sounds like more homo-erotic projecting, tbh.

  23. #998
    Torn & Frayed. Elwood70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Exiled on Main St.
    Posts
    4,802
    Rep Power
    134895

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Neither one of them is as bad as Gary Dell'Abate.

  24. #999
    All my pics come from FreeOnes. cornytone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    1846

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    I'm exhausted. Obama the commie this. Trump the Nazi that. I have disagreements with both presidents. Often on a case on case basis. I don’t have some overzealous hatred for any of them or their ideology. I value pragmatism. I know that risk sounding cowardly, like I am centralist that can can't take on stand on issue for sake of moderation itself. However, I accept climate change, I respect free market economics, the second amendment. I am cool with gay marriage. I am avid historian. I am proponent a robust military and foreign policy. I believe America is Exceptional. I just want to see this nation prosper and do great things. That benefits boths Republicans and Democrats. Liberals and Conservatives. Of course there will be always be crux in a matter between the two but it doesn't always have to be a zero-sum game.

    I prefer conflict resolution to this partisan death spiral of democracy. There is a malignant aspect of social media and mainstream media, that otherwise a tool of good, that is starving the fidelity that Americans have for one another, we are degenerating into this nihilist world satire and irony. Memes are becoming the vehicle of misinformation. News and entertainment are meshing together to create filter bumbles and antagonisms. Major news organizations are competing in their aesthetics, concerning themselves more with how and whom to deliver the news to increase brand loyalty, entertainment really, rather than keeping news boring, effort-taking, informative. Hollywood is doing same thing, they are moving from entertainment to news. Look at all the pseudo-new studio talk shows starring Samantha Bee and Bill Maher, that are sort of mimicking the punditry you see on CNN and Fox News. In all, it becoming news entertainment, and the implication is that political commentary turning unto itself. The studio, say CNN, has now becoming part of the story. Trump invokes CNN and CNN becomes its own highlight. On its surface they are fighting but below it symbiotic relationship where coverage and viewers are being exchange.

    Sometimes, I am really tempted to shout at the shit I hear but the stoic in me say it will all pass.

  25. #1000
    Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you didn't either. Rattrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    6695

    Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by cornytone View Post
    I prefer conflict resolution to this partisan death spiral of democracy. There is a malignant aspect of social media and mainstream media, that otherwise a tool of good, that is starving the fidelity that Americans have for one another, we are degenerating into this nihilist world satire and irony. Memes are becoming the vehicle of misinformation. News and entertainment are meshing together to create filter bumbles and antagonisms. Major news organizations are competing in their aesthetics, concerning themselves more with how and whom to deliver the news to increase brand loyalty, entertainment really, rather than keeping news boring, effort-taking, informative. Hollywood is doing same thing, they are moving from entertainment to news. Look at all the pseudo-new studio talk shows starring Samantha Bee and Bill Mahe, that are sort of mimicking the punditry you see on CNN and Fox News. In all, it becoming news entertainment, and the implication is that political commentary turning ounto itself. The studio, say CNN, has now becoming part of the story. Trump invokes CNN and CNN becomes its own highlight. On its surface they are fighting but below it symbiotic relationship where coverage and viewers are being exchange.
    I hate to drop pessimissm on you, but the solution to these ills is critical thinking, and even that has been politicized and demonized by a large political ideology that depends on the lack-there-of to survive and passively ignored by their partisan rivals for their own gain. It's tied in very closely to the economic philosophy that keeps the rich rich and everybody else poor. People cheer that shit on.
    Our own animus fox, okay with rape (as long as the victim is liberal - my emphasis added):
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattrap View Post
    Ace, Animus - I want to be sure, in no uncertain terms and making no assumptions: You are condemning Harvey Weinstein's sexually predatory behavior, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by animus fox View Post
    No. I'm mocking the Hollywood left and their media's hypocrisy. I don't condemn Harvey. As long as he's victimizing his own. fuck the left.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •