What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Win the Panties right off Mandy Flores and get FREE Memberships too! Hot Contest Inside!

Win the Panties right off Mandy Flores and get FREE Memberships too! Hot Contest Inside!

Oh yes, you heard right! Panties! We're kicking it up a notch with the one and only Mandy Flores!

This contest will make some of you lucky bastards you the proud owner of Mandy's panties, an autographed pic, and several free memberships as well!

Interested? Read on!

This will be a site quiz contest so put on your membership and panties attracting detective hats.

Attention! Read the Rules BEFORE answering the questions below! ONLY send answers to FreeOnes_Contests!!

How To Play

1. Just answer the questions below to the best of your ability!
    2. Send your answers to FreeOnes_Contests! DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD!
    3. Everyone that gets them correct gets entered into a drawing. There will be 3 lucky winners!
    4. Everyone who participates will get 25 credits, win or lose!
    5. Answers can be found on MandyFlores.com here!
    6. Users must have at least 5 posts to participate so newbies, get out there and post!

The Questions

1. How many photo galleries are free on MandyFlores.com?
    2. How many girl on girl videos co-starring Ellie Idol does Mandy have on her site?
    3. How many FreeOnes photosets can be found on her site?
    4. What male body part does Mandy have a fetish for? Hint: You might be able to find this one in her Addiction Thread!
    5. Name 3 things Mandy can't live without!

And for a bonus question worth an additional 25 credits: Link us a video from Mandy Flores' babe page with Mandy in FreeOnes gear!

The Prizes

• 1st place: Mandy Flores' panties and an autographed pic of her wearing them PLUS a 30 day membership! Wow!
    • 2nd place: Free 30 day membership to MandyFlores.com and a 200 FreeOnes credit package!
    • 3rd place: Free 30 day membership to MandyFlores.com!

Yep, how's that for some prizes? Please note that you must have at least 5 posts on the board here to be eligible and you must have a myFreeOnes account to get the credits! Its free to sign up so make sure you crack that out!

Mandy has agreed to ship worldwide!

Again, do NOT post the answers in this thread! Send your answers ONLY to FreeOnes_Contests!

Contest starts NOW and ends March 1st, 2016 at 9am Amsterdam time!

Good luck, my friends!
    Last edited by FreeOnes_Adam; 2016-02-29 at 22:22.

Official Checked Star Member Mandy Flores's Avatar

Re: Win the Panties right off Mandy Flores and get FREE Memberships too! Hot Contest Inside!

*****Thread Hijack alert!!!****Sweet! I think i can answer all of these questions and I would love to win my panties! LOL Be sure to drop in my thread and say hi, leave a comment or just get off and head for the door like most girls first boyfriends! Here are some lovely samples of Mandy Panty goodness.....

Last edited by Mandy Flores; 2016-02-16 at 02:00. Reason: Because I fucking felt like it, do I really need a reason? Well do I? I didn't think so.

***Watch my Walking Dead Trailer: Here

email:Mandyflores@live.com

Re: Win the Panties right off Mandy Flores and get FREE Memberships too! Hot Contest Inside!

I'm horribly tempted to enter myself. I mean I totally can't be I REALLY REALLY want too.

FreeOnes Team Member
    Blog Entries

Awesome prizes, good luck everyone!

Black belt in Cock-Fu c_a_worshipper's Avatar

Damned, cant be surfin that much (just aint got the time), will give it a try though. I do sooooo would love to know what Mandy smells like, in every way. You goddess you......
    ....Beyoncé......

I changed my middle-name to Freeones ban-one's Avatar

Well, as a proud owner of a pair of Mandy panties with signed pic:

MF Panties.jpgMF Thank You.jpg

I can tell you they are well worth it And nearly 5 months later, kept in a zip-top bag, they still smell like her
    Ban-one is very cool,” ”the best,” and so GREAT last night, I can still barely walk!” - Miss Mandy Flores, Best OCSM 2014/15
    And, voted for in the OCSM of the Week by Miss Hybrid, Miss FreeOnes 2014/15

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.

Mandy Flores' pussy in that first pic.

That's my answer to what the question(s) is/are/were. I lost track of everything including time and space after that.

It's just swirlies and that pussy.
    reserved

I don't know and frankly I don't care.

The ONLY "problem" with winning Mandy's panties.............knowing her measurements and knowing how much I weigh I doubt I could fit into them. Would you hold that against me, Mandy?

Quote Originally Posted by cestmoi2010 View Post
    The ONLY "problem" with winning Mandy's panties.............knowing her measurements and knowing how much I weigh I doubt I could fit into them. Would you hold that against me, Mandy?
    I'm pretty sure the intention is not for you to wear them, it is for you to rub your cock on them, rub them all over your nose and mouth so you can smell them even when they aren't against your face, imagine they are on me and your face is between my thighs,
    maybe if they have that little cotton liner you can try to separate it and force your cock in there... LOL These are pics that went to another lucky Mandy Panty owner

I don't know and frankly I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Flores View Post
    I'm pretty sure the intention is not for you to wear them, it is for you to rub your cock on them, rub them all over your nose and mouth so you can smell them even when they aren't against your face, imagine they are on me and your face is between my thighs, maybe if they have that little cotton liner you can try to separate it and force your cock in there...
    TYVVVVVVVVVVVM for clearing this up. I feel so ashamed for thinking I was supposed to wear them

Quote Originally Posted by cestmoi2010 View Post
    TYVVVVVVVVVVVM for clearing this up. I feel so ashamed for thinking I was supposed to wear them
    You are, you wear them over your head so you breathe in that wonderful scent while you watch Mandy and jerk off to her
    Ban-one is very cool,” ”the best,” and so GREAT last night, I can still barely walk!” - Miss Mandy Flores, Best OCSM 2014/15

Nah

I want some of Adam's old unmentionables!

Thanks for all the effort, tho
    2016-May-24
    AHOTY Emeritus

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.

fuck. you are so g'd fine.
    reserved

I joined ‘cause I was ‘high’! ndania's Avatar

just g'd fine?

Another set of panties sold to a happy, stroking, soon to be dehydrated from cumming too much... individual!

Lots of entries and not a lot of chatter! Tell us, who wants this?

Thats one hell of a prize, and memberships? Icing on the cake!

Reading this makes me horny dpantski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreeOnes_Adam View Post
    Lots of entries and not a lot of chatter! Tell us, who wants this?

Thats one hell of a prize, and memberships? Icing on the cake!
    I didn't know there was cake and icing too. Stop tempting me.
    "We are open to all opinions as long as they are the same as ours."

Just did an interview with Mandy! Expect it up real soon!!

Freeones is my hero!

sorry not as much chatter as you'd like... the search for answers was entertaining and informative.
    honestly just having Ms. Mandy 'hang' with us in the Addiction thread is a prize in itself, and having FreeOnes around to make it possible makes the site a gem.

no worries, we are out here, and appreciate what you offer and what the girls share.

now how will i explain panties to the better half...

Black belt in Cock-Fu c_a_worshipper's Avatar

Just to be in the same room as her, I am so jealous..........

Just did an interview with Mandy! Expect it up real soon!!
    ....Beyoncé......

Quote Originally Posted by c_a_worshipper View Post
    Just to be in the same room as her, I am so jealous..........
    I suspect it was by email.

Yes it was by email, BUT..... I hung out with Adam at the Miss Freeones party in 2014, he's very nice to talk to and it was great to have finally put a face to someone who has deployed so much sperm in my honor! LOL I'm pretty sure he's at the bottom of this pile somewhere, I couldn't find any pics of him!

Hehe, yeah. I met Mandy, and let me tell you, she's sweeter than you ever imagined, and simply stunning in person. Total babe, 360 degrees.

Hehe, yeah. I met Mandy, and let me tell you, she's sweeter than you ever imagined, and simply stunning in person. Total babe, 360 degrees.
    I'd rep ya if it wasn't a waste of fucking time! lol

I'd rep ya if it wasn't a waste of fucking time! lol
    Still, the thought is fap worthy. <3