What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Well well well, it looks like there are a few freedom loving French that are fed up

Re: Well well well, it looks like there are a few freedom loving French that are fed up

Quote Originally Posted by Just BC View Post
    Growing up, our neighbor owned a Citroen. What a piece of crap. So slow, it had dead bugs on the back windshield.
    Except the old DS made from 1958 to 1979, the old SM and the CX made from 1979 till 1991, Citroen cars are indeed pieces of carp. Give me a mopar, a fomoco or a gm ride from 1957-1971 or anything german made before 2000 but never a french car.

Re: Well well well, it looks like there are a few freedom loving French that are fed up

Quote Originally Posted by 288gto View Post
    Talking of good french things:

this movie was better than the American one, who sucked 100% with it's racial background, French comedy is better anyways, plus I take my word back for a V6 406.
    And the main actor in this movie? an Algerian immigrant lol.
    It is a riced out Peugeot and it is shit anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    OK. This is ŗ CitroŽn DS. I don't when your neighbour had one but I know that this model is from the mid 50'.
    This one is from the mid late 60's because it has the turning cornering front head lights which helped you to have a better visibility in corners or/and sharp turns

Quote Originally Posted by 288gto View Post
    tell me a good french car? lol.
    but damn Melissa Lauren would get banged mercyless and still ask for more
    You forgot Tabatha Cash, Dolly Golden, Ava Addams, Eva Lange, Jessyca Wilson, Gina Vice, Kenza Suck, Angelique Morgan, Lea Lazure, Brigitte Lahaie, Natasha Nice , Ana Martin , Helena Carel , Loona Luxx, Ana Martin, Stella Delacroix , Sandy Wolf , Joy Karins, Liza Del Sierra, Angell Summers, Lexie Candy and BellaNikki AKA Bella Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by georges View Post
    This one is from the mid late 60's because it has the turning cornering front head lights which helped you to have a better visibility in corners or/and sharp turns
    Yep! I knew I forgot something about that car. It did have the turning headlight. You know your shit man.

1,000 posts to go for my own user title! Johan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just BC View Post
    Yep! I knew I forgot something about that car. It did have the turning headlight. You know your shit man.
    When it comes to shitty old french cars, georges is an expert
    "The united states are not in any sense founded on the christian religion". James Madison ; Article XI of the Treaty of Tripoli

Erecting the "wall of separation between church and state" is absolutely essential in a free society. Thomas Jefferson

Official Checked Star Member Red XXX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by georges View Post
    or anything german made before 2000 but never a french car.
    Lets have a picnic ....
    "You can buy the colour,but you can't buy the attitude!"

RED@Twitter

Yes, I did spam to get this many posts. 288gto's Avatar

damn so many ladies from France!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Red XXX View Post
    Lets have a picnic ....
    BMW
    Say hello to Mr. Meow!