Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Results 451 to 471 of 471

Thread: Account Needs Activation

  1. #451
    Spank me, I'm a newbie.
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Hi ! Can somebody activate my account pls ? Never had the email

  2. #452
    FreeOnes Minion FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    5,154
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmyname View Post
    Hi ! Can somebody activate my account pls ? Never had the email
    You're good to go! Welcome and have fun!

  3. #453
    Spank me, I'm a newbie.
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Hi ! Can somebody activate my account pls?

  4. #454
    FreeOnes Minion FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    5,154
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by dekas View Post
    Hi ! Can somebody activate my account pls?
    You're good to go! Have fun and welcome!

  5. #455
    Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Registered the account but never receive activation email. Please help, thanks.

  6. #456
    FreeOnes Minion FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    5,154
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by 4nt321 View Post
    Registered the account but never receive activation email. Please help, thanks.
    You're all set! Welcome!

  7. #457
    Yes. These words change as I post.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Sorry to bother, but I also need an activation. Thanks in advance.

  8. #458
    FreeOnes Team Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,902
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by scraener87 View Post
    Sorry to bother, but I also need an activation. Thanks in advance.
    Your account has been activated.

  9. #459
    I should probably read the Board Rules...
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    62
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile Re: Account Needs Activation

    I cannot update my email. An old EmAdd is listed which I no longer have access to. I go to the My Account page and change my EmAdd, then click Submit.
    I get this:

    "Userdetails for user TheOldGuy_1955 have been updated.

    An email has been sent to your new email address for confirmation"

    I never get the email so I go back to the My Account page, and it is still showing the old address. Can you help, please? Thanks.

  10. #460
    FreeOnes Minion FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    5,154
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy_1955 View Post
    I cannot update my email. An old EmAdd is listed which I no longer have access to. I go to the My Account page and change my EmAdd, then click Submit.
    I get this:

    "Userdetails for user TheOldGuy_1955 have been updated.

    An email has been sent to your new email address for confirmation"

    I never get the email so I go back to the My Account page, and it is still showing the old address. Can you help, please? Thanks.
    You can send me a private message for your new email address or email me at webmaster@freeones.com and I will take care of that for you

  11. #461
    I should probably read the Board Rules...
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    62
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Looks like you found it - or something happened, because I found my confirmation email this morning, and my account reflects my new EmAdd. Thanks for quick and excellent response. Adam RULES, lol.

  12. #462
    I should probably read the Board Rules...
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    62
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Oops, another problem. Involves logging in. The forum shows me as logged in. But when I go to a models page, I cannot log in. It shows me as not logged in. I enter my UN and PW, the page blinks and takes me right back to the "You are not Logged in" message. I am positive I am using the correct info. I have read the FAQ and don't find anything regarding this. Help, please? Thanks.

  13. #463
    FreeOnes Minion FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    5,154
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy_1955 View Post
    Oops, another problem. Involves logging in. The forum shows me as logged in. But when I go to a models page, I cannot log in. It shows me as not logged in. I enter my UN and PW, the page blinks and takes me right back to the "You are not Logged in" message. I am positive I am using the correct info. I have read the FAQ and don't find anything regarding this. Help, please? Thanks.
    You can always try logging in through here first: http://my.freeones.com/

    Click remember me. This should help. Then try going to the board and see if you're logged in there as well.

    If it doesn't work, you might have to clear out those pesky cookies.

  14. #464
    Yes. These words change as I post. fbisphot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    switzerland
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Hello,
    do I need to do something to post new thread?

  15. #465
    FreeOnes Team Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,902
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by fbisphot View Post
    Hello,
    do I need to do something to post new thread?
    Your first 5 posts are moderated and need to be approved first before they show up.
    Some times it takes a bit of time before a moderator has taken a look at your post.

    Just post more and you will not have to deal with the approvals.

  16. #466
    Yes. These words change as I post.
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    can you activate my account i didn't get the email and i tried multiple times thanks.

  17. #467
    FreeOnes Team Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,902
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolkid7575 View Post
    can you activate my account i didn't get the email and i tried multiple times thanks.
    Done

  18. #468
    Spank me, I'm a newbie.
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    I would also like to be activated please

  19. #469
    FreeOnes Minion FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    5,154
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by ent0r View Post
    I would also like to be activated please
    You're all set! Have fun out there!

  20. #470
    Closed Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Is there any chance of re-activating my old account TygerStyle?

  21. #471
    FreeOnes Minion FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    5,154
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Account Needs Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyg3rStyl3 View Post
    Is there any chance of re-activating my old account TygerStyle?
    You're good to go. I'll close this one. Welcome back!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. account activation
    By donjuan in forum Register Problems?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2014-10-28, 18:59
  2. account needs activation
    By donjuan in forum myFreeOnes.com
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2012-03-16, 08:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •