What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Results 2,426 to 2,440 of 2440

Thread: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!

Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

How lazy was this episode?

After last party where they were able to have one of the best ones in the last few months, they drag out 5 episodes of absolute nothing.

The fact that Alexis Crystal is there, i believe actually hinders the party. She does nothing to improve it and does not really get the amateurs that involved. Part 6 may still have a little promise but my word this is bad. There are so many changes that need to be made, but with production costs and anonymity of the girls flying out the window, it really is not been the best couple of months

Does my bum look big on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by TedBrah View Post
    I just noticed this fine woman from HardcorePartying.com

Do you know whether she has ever been on PartyHardcore.com , is she an amateur or a pro?

Thank you so much for any help!

Can't recall seeing her in Party Hardcore.

BTW, There's been amateur brunettes in Party Hardcore just as attractive as this one. Here's the famous one from Vol 16.

Quote Originally Posted by fiereke View Post
    Let's go back in time: at the end of ph2003-10-13 the girl in black is being prepped for a good fuck. So I opened ph2003-10-20 in high anticipation. Surpise, surprise not a single shot of the dancing floor. They it edited out, only proof I could find was a quick shot in one of the mirrors. Bad editing was not only the last few years an issue....

Quote Originally Posted by quansz View Post
    Thanks a lot! Hopefully someone knows about the other girl.

That is some detective level stuff. Nice work.
    Yes, great work.

Probably the best we can hope for is that a new DVD release includes different camera angles, like they've done with Vol 83 onwards for old 2005 parties.

However, the last time I asked Tainster about 2003/2004 parties they replied that there were copyright issues; so maybe they don't have the rights to these very early parties.

Here's some more pictures from 2003. Three different parties. The women in the third picture is a favourite because she hides her face in embarrassment after sucking the first time, hence seeming to be an amateur.

Its not the footage. Its the fact that they play music that is recognizable. In one party I recall hearing a track from BassHunter. It made me buy it on Itunes.

Wannabe board whore

Quote Originally Posted by Qber View Post
    Hello

Been looking for this girl for a long while, she has been in PH Gone Crazy vol 14 and vol 18. Any idea if she was in any earlier PH or any other release from eromaxx/tainster??
    Attachment 467676Attachment 467677Attachment 467678

I'm badly interested in this girl

I got wood

I just watched the last part and the only thing i can do to comment is post one pic from this weeks pic set.

One image worth thousand words

image_large_79.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you canít live without me, Why arenít you dead yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Julester View Post
    Fellas, something very special has happened in this latest update. It's obviously only special if you think the girl is hot and follow Party Hardcore religiously...even if it's been lacking lately. I know this is the same for a lot of people, I'm sure you see some of the girls in these parties and you know they are just standing there drinking and nothing is going to happen, but you wish and fantasize about it anyway. Sure, some do suck dick every now and then and disappear forever, but just every now and then one comes back out of nowhere.

All the way back in PHGC #26 there was this smoking hot brunette who plays around a bit and then sits down. Camera focuses on her while Sensi is fucking that short-hair blonde with the green dress and huge ass and we don't see much after that.

Now a full 7 parties later, she is back and not just back but sucking off everything that moves. At first I thought she looked familiar but couldn't bring the idea in my head that she'd just come back from doing nothing to blowing everyone so I just figured she looked similar. When today's update came out and she looked at the camera briefly I immediately went back to PHGC #26 and looked for her. I looked and still thought no way, but I realized she has a giant tattoo of roses on her right leg and alas, it's the same girl.

I don't know if she got cheated on by her boyfriend or is just really drunk, but we have at least 3 more episodes where we can hope she fucks.

What happened to her? She completely disappeared. She looked ready for an olympic performance!!!???

Just here for the words.

Let's go back in time: at the end of ph2003-10-13 the girl in black is being prepped for a good fuck. So I opened ph2003-10-20 in high anticipation. Surpise, surprise not a single shot of the dancing floor. They it edited out, only proof I could find was a quick shot in one of the mirrors. Bad editing was not only the last few years an issue....

That's some detective work right there.

And, I think that maybe she was 'let out' of the final edit intentionally. The same way some edits are not there online because of 'reasons'

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!

Any info about this amateur?

In love with my hand.

Any update on the Amateur Compilation Project? Did they release more volumes from 53 onwards?

Just here for the words.

Quote Originally Posted by thiago22 View Post
    Any info about this amateur?

She's also sucking dick in Party Hardcore GONE CRAZY VOL. 24

Look at me, I'm a newbie!

She's one of my all time favourites. She appears much earlier in PH 69 where she spends a lot of time dancing topless with her friend, particularly in PH 69 special edtion.

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!

Quote Originally Posted by miami06 View Post
    She's also sucking dick in Party Hardcore GONE CRAZY VOL. 24
    Yes. Anyone knows who is she?

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!

Guys,

I always wonder what the amateur girls who had with strippers back in 2003 are doing these days. 2003 was almost 15 years ago!

Do they now have professional jobs now? Married housewives with kids? -- Do they regret losing self control and having unplanned sex in front of cameras?

I wonder if they are worried of the footage from those days could go viral nowadays.

A lot more people have high speed internet these days. 2003 was the dial up internet era.

Makes you think....