Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 804

Thread: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

  1. #51
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by dukefan View Post
    New czechcasting girl (2013-11-09) Gabriela can be seen in Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 1.

    Red Dress:
    Update

    http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...gabriela-2236/

    She was also in party 68 and party gone crazy 9 (and probably many more, i will post pics if i i find her in other parties )

    Party 68



    party gone crazy 9




  2. #52
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Martina http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...-martina-0187/

    She was in party 31, but that party is deleted from the site ( i don't know why ) so i find only this picture :

    182.jpg

  3. #53
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Eva http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...ting-eva-2233/

    Appeared and fucked in party gone crazy 2








  4. #54
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by jasar View Post
    I find her in party 76 ( in that party appeared president daughter, so i think that's the reason why they deleted it from tainster site ).



    And finally, i find her in party 22





    So, she was in party 22, 28, 76 and party gc 7

  5. #55
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!


  6. #56
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!


  7. #57
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by jasar View Post
    Update

    http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...gabriela-2236/

    She was also in party 68 and party gone crazy 9 (and probably many more, i will post pics if i i find her in other parties )

    Party 68



    party gone crazy 9



    Update

    She was also in party gc 5 ( in black dress )


  8. #58
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!


  9. #59
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Renata http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...g-renata-4342/

    Appeared and fucked in party 56








  10. #60
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!


  11. #61
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Andrea http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...g-andrea-4320/

    Appeared in parties 78, 79 and party gc 5


    party 78






    party 79






    party gc 5


  12. #62
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Katerina http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...katerina-2736/

    Appeared and fucked in party 44








  13. #63
    42 24 Grams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where the grass is greener.
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    9604

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Here's a question, though completely unrelated to the topic on this thread. Why do they repeat the audio track in EVERY episode?

    I doubt they play the same music every time and you can clearly hear that the audio was played before (for example you can hear Gina speaking on the mic but she isn't speaking in the video).

    It doesn't help the fact that watching each part and episode is irritating enough...now they won't even play the original audio of each "party"?
    Me? I always tell the truth...even when I lie.

  14. #64
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by 24 Grams View Post
    Here's a question, though completely unrelated to the topic on this thread. Why do they repeat the audio track in EVERY episode?

    I doubt they play the same music every time and you can clearly hear that the audio was played before (for example you can hear Gina speaking on the mic but she isn't speaking in the video).

    It doesn't help the fact that watching each part and episode is irritating enough...now they won't even play the original audio of each "party"?
    Yeah, it's annoying.

    That's one of the thing they should chance (with camera problem by bring in hardcore and lesbo cam, and with more involving of amateur girls, because partyharcore is now like drunksexorgy 2 )

  15. #65
    42 24 Grams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where the grass is greener.
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    9604

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Ok, one more post and I'll shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by jasar View Post
    ...That's one of the thing they should chance (with camera problem by bring in hardcore and lesbo cam, and with more involving of amateur girls, because partyharcore is now like drunksexorgy 2 )...
    You kind of contradicted yourself there, first you say they should introduce a hardcore and lesbo cam (like in DSO)...then you go on to say Party Hardcore is too much like DSO? Make your mind up.

    Personally, I think they should stop the whole thing altogether...it's dragging a little.
    Me? I always tell the truth...even when I lie.

  16. #66
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by 24 Grams View Post
    Ok, one more post and I'll shut up.



    You kind of contradicted yourself there, first you say they should introduce a hardcore and lesbo cam (like in DSO)...then you go on to say Party Hardcore is too much like DSO? Make your mind up.

    Personally, I think they should stop the whole thing altogether...it's dragging a little.
    Hardcore and lesbo cam are best things in drunksexorgy that missing partyhardcore. I don't have a problem if they use something good from DSO.

    And partyhardcore is today like DSO because of non-amateurs girls who do hardcore. Everything is clear before party which girl will have sex, there is no spontaneity like 3-4 years ago.

  17. #67
    Yes. These words change as I post.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by 24 Grams View Post
    Here's a question, though completely unrelated to the topic on this thread. Why do they repeat the audio track in EVERY episode?

    I doubt they play the same music every time and you can clearly hear that the audio was played before (for example you can hear Gina speaking on the mic but she isn't speaking in the video).

    It doesn't help the fact that watching each part and episode is irritating enough...now they won't even play the original audio of each "party"?
    I'd bet money it is a licensing issue. Someone must have got the lawyers after tainster for using someone elses intellectual property to make a buck for mediocre porno.

  18. #68
    Will you help me name my penis?
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by pta222 View Post
    I'd bet money it is a licensing issue. Someone must have got the lawyers after tainster for using someone elses intellectual property to make a buck for mediocre porno.
    You are correct. I think this was explained by them at the time when it happened. They played the original tracks up until mid-2010. Then they went with the voiceover music. the same ones they use in the DVDs. And now they have their own original music from some rapper, and they play the same songs every single party. I'd rather have them play the crappy voiceover music and have actual club songs during the party, because I think the girls would get into the party more.

  19. #69
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Sandra http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...g-sandra-2120/

    Appeared and fucked in party 78








  20. #70
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Romana http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...g-romana-2171/

    Appeared and fucked in party 79








  21. #71
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Sarka http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...ng-sarka-4000/

    Appeared and fucked in party 69








  22. #72
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Milada http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...g-milada-7783/

    Appeared and fucked in party 68








  23. #73
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Alexandra http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...lexandra-4358/

    Appeared and fucked in party 53










  24. #74
    Real men wear condoms!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!



    Romana http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...g-romana-4227/

    Appeared and fucked in party 53









  25. #75
    42 24 Grams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where the grass is greener.
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    9604

    Re: czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by jasar View Post
    ...partyhardcore is today like DSO because of non-amateurs girls who do hardcore. Everything is clear before party which girl will have sex, there is no spontaneity like 3-4 years ago.
    True, they brand it as an "amateur sex party"...of course, they think they're smart. As they are "amateurs" in the context of porn, but they knew what they were going to do from the start and some have later gone on to become more well-known...so they are amateurs but not the kind of amateurs most people would think. I think the reason for the lack of "spontaneity" is down to the fact that the girls they have on there now look much more "classier" (they also wear more appropriate clothes for a nightclub whilst before it was waaayy too casual). I don't watch it for the sex anyway...so I don't care.

    The two easiest ways to tell if they are plants are: 1) They suck dick within the first 5-10 minutes. 2) They fuck and suck EVERYONE....a genuine woman wouldn't do this.

    Quote Originally Posted by dukefan View Post
    You are correct. I think this was explained by them at the time when it happened. They played the original tracks up until mid-2010. Then they went with the voiceover music. the same ones they use in the DVDs. And now they have their own original music from some rapper, and they play the same songs every single party. I'd rather have them play the crappy voiceover music and have actual club songs during the party, because I think the girls would get into the party more.
    I'm confused by what you say at the end, they DO play actual club music in the actual "party", but when they release the video to the public they put the same two audio tracks (it's two separate audio tracks) over the top as you mentioned from the rappers (in Vol. 57-60). I've seen girls lip syncing lyrics that don't match the song playing at all for example, so they've stopped playing the music from those rappers in the ACTUAL "party" a LONG time ago.

    Obviously, it's a copyright issue...but there must be some way around it...it just makes the "party" even more fake than it already is and...quite frankly, very irritating...those songs are stuck in my f*cking head.
    Me? I always tell the truth...even when I lie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •