What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 286 of 297 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 7420

Thread: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

The Rules, of course I have read them! Murrdawg's Avatar

Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Flores View Post
    Oh I've been awful about getting in here! How is everyone? Ban, I say it all the time but you're the BEST!

No worries, Mandy. We all know how insane your schedule is. The longer you're away, the more we miss you. Absence makes the dick grow harder...oh wait, that's not how that saying goes. Awesome pics, as usual Queen Mandy.

I'm always ready to have sex! SuperCJ79's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ban-one View Post
    Mandy's got a new friend, say hello to Brooke Grey (assuming her Twitter handle is anything to go by):

A very BIG hello to Brooke Grey, she is stunning
    ''Do or do not, There is no try''

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her! d_jologs's Avatar

Go vote for Mandy in the OCSMOTW thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiNova View Post
    I only like penis aka tubesteak on my taco. xoxoxo Nikki Nova
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria the SnakeBabe View Post
    "I like snakes, they are like a man's cock, I like them in all sizes and to have as many of them as I can collect"

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever. ban-one's Avatar

The Girl Next Door

That vid was in line to be posted soon, but I'm using it today to help segue into relating the dream I had about Mandy last night, the girl next door (or atleast in the neighborhood and us apparently like in high school) who didn't want to sleep alone, and snuck in through the window to sleep with me Only she was being literal and not metaphorical, so all I got was a naked Mandy lying on top of me as I held her. And of course, that resulted in a certain physical reaction from me, but she wouldn't let anything happen, and I couldn't reach with her in the way, so she worked her hips some and I could feel her getting turned on by it all, just to make things worse We eventually fall asleep, and then wake hearing my parents stirring in the house after they got up, and now I have to hide the naked girl in my room before I get my wake up call, and Mandy's not cooperating. Then the alarm clock goes off and its time to get up for real, and no naked Mandy in bed with me

Official Checked Star Member Mandy Flores's Avatar

The Girl Next Door

That vid was in line to be posted soon, but I'm using it today to help segue into relating the dream I had about Mandy last night, the girl next door (or atleast in the neighborhood and us apparently like in high school) who didn't want to sleep alone, and snuck in through the window to sleep with me Only she was being literal and not metaphorical, so all I got was a naked Mandy lying on top of me as I held her. And of course, that resulted in a certain physical reaction from me, but she wouldn't let anything happen, and I couldn't reach with her in the way, so she worked her hips some and I could feel her getting turned on by it all, just to make things worse We eventually fall asleep, and then wake hearing my parents stirring in the house after they got up, and now I have to hide the naked girl in my room before I get my wake up call, and Mandy's not cooperating. Then the alarm clock goes off and its time to get up for real, and no naked Mandy in bed with me
    Oh it looks like a very lonely Ban One in this thread lately! I have been so neglectful.
    That's a very nice dream, but you know I am far too sexual to just have NOTHING go on there! You would lt least get to jerk off and suck on my toes or something!

I thought I would drop a couple pics in here that I shot this week in Vegas. Full sets on my site soon (I hope)

Oh it looks like a very lonely Ban One in this thread lately! I have been so neglectful.
    That's a very nice dream, but you know I am far too sexual to just have NOTHING go on there! You would lt least get to jerk off and suck on my toes or something!
    Yeah, I was getting ready to make the threat of violence, but since you showed up, maybe others will too now If it had been a fantasy, we would have gone even further than that, but since I haven't figured out how to control what I dream when I sleep, that's where it went. But it was still nice to cuddle with a naked you

I thought I would drop a couple pics in here that I shot this week in Vegas. Full sets on my site soon (I hope)

I like the nudity of the first and third ones, but I also like how the middle one's darker

Very lovely & sexy pics Mandy, so beautiful & I love your BooBies & nipples.

I'm sorry I don't post enough in this thread, but I can't always find many pics to post, I do try my best to stop by though.

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!

NOTHING. NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G gets me harder, faster, longer than a "Wet Woman". Something about seeing a Woman in the shower dripping wet or in the pool or.....................just turns me into an insatiable fucking machine that can never be truly satisfied. If I CUM into the shower and see Mandy like this - the Drought we are slowly climbing out of in CA would be back because 36 hours later we are still in the shower and still fucking with the same passion and intensity as Hour #1. Nice outfit but the Ruby Red lips make this pic so great because those lips look perfect for so many naughty things

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCJ79 View Post
    Very lovely & sexy pics Mandy, so beautiful & I love your BooBies & nipples.

I'm sorry I don't post enough in this thread, but I can't always find many pics to post, I do try my best to stop by though.
    No worries, I like to see some activity, questions and such, but it is fine either way

Quote Originally Posted by cestmoi2010 View Post
    NOTHING. NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G gets me harder, faster, longer than a "Wet Woman". Something about seeing a Woman in the shower dripping wet or in the pool or.....................just turns me into an insatiable fucking machine that can never be truly satisfied. If I CUM into the shower and see Mandy like this - the Drought we are slowly climbing out of in CA would be back because 36 hours later we are still in the shower and still fucking with the same passion and intensity as Hour #1. Nice outfit but the Ruby Red lips make this pic so great because those lips look perfect for so many naughty things
    I don't have too many pics where I'm in water and actually got wet hair so I have to fall back to one of my favorite sets....

No worries, I like to see some activity, questions and such, but it is fine either way
    Me too. Makes me feel like I'm not just posting stuff for myself.

I don't have too many pics where I'm in water and actually got wet hair so I have to fall back to one of my favorite sets....

I really like that set too

I like those pics, a very sexy lady with her perfect body glistening & dripping wet.

Absolutely love those beautiful & sexy feet

Dirty Sandals

Dirty Sandals
    Love those feet, not sure about the stinky socks though

Here's some pics

Here's some pics

Somehow I think Mr Photographer was wishing she'd suck on something else in that first one....

And I think she knows it

Somehow I think Mr Photographer was wishing she'd suck on something else in that first one....

And I think she knows it
    I did know it! I remember they just had started having that pink rockstar energy drink in stores and it was the first time aI had seen it down in San Diego. Now I drink the white rockstar with the Black star on it,
    and the White, Blue, and grape sugar free monsters... Think White Monster is my favorite though.

Love those feet, not sure about the stinky socks though
    Well I think Stinky is relative.... I can't stand smelling someones BO but if it's the right person, it can turn me on! LOL
    I've also come across pussies that have a nice smell even when strong, and some that are just "No thank You" smelling as soon as they come out. Same with feet I think. I might have gotten blessed with a good PH balance that makes me stinky stuff still smell sexy

Busy girl today!

Well I think Stinky is relative.... I can't stand smelling someones BO but if it's the right person, it can turn me on! LOL
    I've also come across pussies that have a nice smell even when strong, and some that are just "No thank You" smelling as soon as they come out. Same with feet I think. I might have gotten blessed with a good PH balance that makes me stinky stuff still smell sexy
    Speaking of relative, when my brother gets hot and sweaty, I can't stand the way he smells, and it always makes me think of a cartoon I used to watch on Nickelodeon called "Angry Beavers." In one ep they discovered their ability to spray musk, started marking their belongings, and while they could stand their own, to the other, the smell acted like a deflector field and they'd bounce off the smell.

Busy girl today!
    What all did you do?

I did know it! I remember they just had started having that pink rockstar energy drink in stores and it was the first time aI had seen it down in San Diego. Now I drink the white rockstar with the Black star on it,
    and the White, Blue, and grape sugar free monsters... Think White Monster is my favorite though.
    I can't have any of that, makes my heart beat funny.

But speaking of "rockstar," someone got picked up in the Bellagio limo during her recent trip to Vegas:

Some stinky smells can be sexy sometimes & I'm sure if your stinky socks have had your beautiful feet inside them then they will have a delightful aroma.

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.

Ooooooo yyyyeesssss the Summer is hooootttting up already
    Mandy soooooo weeetttt in the water . Supreme quality pics

I Love America

"NUDE REVERSE BELT FACEFARTING video, the theme will be focused on terrorism, and that you are the justice for these fuckers. Long long time face smother with your ass, and don't hesitate to be rude when using the belt, ass sit on him long and cruel, take him tighter like this he can't do anything and he's suffering more. lots of cruel verbal domination.. laughing when he's suffering. ass very close to his face when you are farting on him and don't hesitate to sit on him right after in the second which follows without waiting. Force him to submit, make him pay. You wont stop until you are convinced he's broken and make him declare that he loves america and is your slave now"

I Love America

"NUDE REVERSE BELT FACEFARTING video, the theme will be focused on terrorism, and that you are the justice for these fuckers. Long long time face smother with your ass, and don't hesitate to be rude when using the belt, ass sit on him long and cruel, take him tighter like this he can't do anything and he's suffering more. lots of cruel verbal domination.. laughing when he's suffering. ass very close to his face when you are farting on him and don't hesitate to sit on him right after in the second which follows without waiting. Force him to submit, make him pay. You wont stop until you are convinced he's broken and make him declare that he loves america and is your slave now"
    Those videos are hysterical! LOL
    At one point 3 of my top 5 selling videos were farting videos! LOL
    Yes, you should feel bad for my victim.