Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

  1. #1
    Cult Mother Petra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The guy up in my Avatar is Cthulhu. Look him up on wiki.
    Posts
    36,165
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    I've got another cool contest for you! This time I'm giving away a 30 day pass to AmateurModelSite, homes of the first time nude amateurs!


    So, what do you have to do in order to have a chance at this pass? It's pretty simple. I have 5 questions that you need to answer. All the of the answers can be found somewhere on the Amateur Model Site, so make sure you get them right! ONLY members with all 5 questions correct get their names put in the drawing! I will also have 1 bonus question and by getting that correct, you can earn yourself 25 credits! Remember, with those you can buy content directly from models who have a Personal Model Store on FreeOnes or you can use them to get full photo sets or video downloads!

    Onto the quiz!

    AmateurModelSite Quiz Questions

    Please send your PMs with your correct answers to FreeOnes_Contests. Don't post answers in this thread!

    1. How many models does AmateurModelSite have?

    2. Which model was on the April 5th, 2012 update?

    3. How much is a month membership to the site?

    4. When did the site owner start auditioning models?

    5. How many HD videos does the site have?

    BONUS: How long is the video from the May 24th, 2013 video?

    Contest Rules

    1. Contest ends Monday June 3rd at 2am EST.

    2. You must have posted 5x somewhere on this board to be eligible. It's not hard folks! Don't miss out!

    3. Send correct answers to FreeOnes_Contests.


    Good luck! If you don't want to wait to see if you're the lucky winner, then you can go to AmateurModelSite right now and get your membership! Click here
    Last edited by Petra; 2013-05-24 at 07:06.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

  2. #2
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. gunslingingbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pepperland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    20,265
    Rep Power
    135609

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    1. A lot.
    2. Some girl I've never heard of.
    3. More than I can afford.
    4. A while ago.
    5. A lot.
    BONUS: Long.

    OK, whether's my pass?
    Ash nazg durbatulūk,
    Ash nazg gimbatul.
    Ash nazg thrakatulūk,
    Agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


    - Inscription on the One Ring

  3. #3
    Bears For Life Vanilla Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sadly not on the same continent as icerfan.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    64,107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    413141

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Quote Originally Posted by gunslingingbird View Post
    1. A lot.
    2. Some girl I've never heard of.
    3. More than I can afford.
    4. A while ago.
    5. A lot.
    BONUS: Long.

    OK, whether's my pass?
    Sorry you didn't order any blue tickets!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Very nice looking site, Ashley looks amazing! I'll apply to this competition later

  5. #5
    In love with my hand. Billybill82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    France
    Age
    20
    Posts
    21
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    I discover Amateur model site with this contest and I like it.

  6. #6
    In love with my hand. Billybill82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    France
    Age
    20
    Posts
    21
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!


  7. #7
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. gunslingingbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pepperland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    20,265
    Rep Power
    135609

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Quote Originally Posted by Petra View Post
    3. Send correct answers to FreeOnes_Contests.
    What about incorrect answers? Where should I send those?
    Ash nazg durbatulūk,
    Ash nazg gimbatul.
    Ash nazg thrakatulūk,
    Agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


    - Inscription on the One Ring

  8. #8
    Closed Account
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,401
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Quote Originally Posted by gunslingingbird View Post
    What about incorrect answers? Where should I send those?
    anders@freeones.com

  9. #9
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. gunslingingbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pepperland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    20,265
    Rep Power
    135609

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    For fuck's god damn sake, people, DON'T POST YOUR FUCKING ANSWERS ON THIS FUCKING THREAD!!! If you bother to read the rules you'll find that it's clearly stated that you have to PM your answers in, not post them here!


    Boss, can I ban the next mouthbreather that posts his answers here? Pretty please? With sugar on top?
    Ash nazg durbatulūk,
    Ash nazg gimbatul.
    Ash nazg thrakatulūk,
    Agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


    - Inscription on the One Ring

  10. #10
    Closed Account
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,401
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Quote Originally Posted by gunslingingbird View Post
    For fuck's god damn sake, people, DON'T POST YOUR FUCKING ANSWERS ON THIS FUCKING THREAD!!! If you bother to read the rules you'll find that it's clearly stated that you have to PM your answers in, not post them here!


    Boss, can I ban the next mouthbreather that posts his answers here? Pretty please? With sugar on top?
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslingingbird View Post
    1. A lot.
    2. Some girl I've never heard of.
    3. More than I can afford.
    4. A while ago.
    5. A lot.
    BONUS: Long.

    OK, whether's my pass?
    Yes, please. Ban that douche.

  11. #11
    Dark Side of the Moon luis1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lima, Peru
    Posts
    21,786
    Blog Entries
    3998
    Rep Power
    498050

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Let's try...

  12. #12
    Do I look normal to you? y2Kaspa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    london
    Age
    31
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    299

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Entered, looks like a good site

  13. #13
    persona non grata Patrick_S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,184
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    134208

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    What i really wanna know is what it is i“m not supposed to tell her husband about. I bet she lost the remote control to the tv when she was cleaning the house and now she“s scared her husband is gonna beat the living shit out of her.

    "If you“re not pissed off at the world then you“re just not paying attention." - Kasey Chambers - Ignorance

  14. #14
    I can set my own custom title!
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,406
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    15172

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Quote Originally Posted by Billybill82 View Post
    I discover Amateur model site with this contest and I like it.

  15. #15
    Official Checked Star Member CandyAnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    24
    Posts
    548
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    1920

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    sent :-)

  16. #16
    Spank me, I'm a newbie.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    HMMMMmmmm

    - - - Updated - - -

    What?

    Sent

    - - - Updated - - -

    done

    - - - Updated - - -

    now?
    Last edited by FreeOnes_Anders; 2013-05-28 at 03:11.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    I think it's more to do with a model getting a dick in the face and not telling her partner about it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_S View Post
    What i really wanna know is what it is i“m not supposed to tell her husband about. I bet she lost the remote control to the tv when she was cleaning the house and now she“s scared her husband is gonna beat the living shit out of her.

  18. #18
    I should probably read the Board Rules...
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    560

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Boom, Entered.

  19. #19
    PSA: Masturbation causes blindness fapulous1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    66

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    yes, please. Ban that douche.
    Owned

  20. #20
    In love with my hand. Billybill82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    France
    Age
    20
    Posts
    21
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!


  21. #21
    I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Quote Originally Posted by Petra View Post
    I've got another cool contest for you! This time I'm giving away a 30 day pass to AmateurModelSite, homes of the first time nude amateurs!


    So, what do you have to do in order to have a chance at this pass? It's pretty simple. I have 5 questions that you need to answer. All the of the answers can be found somewhere on the Amateur Model Site, so make sure you get them right! ONLY members with all 5 questions correct get their names put in the drawing! I will also have 1 bonus question and by getting that correct, you can earn yourself 25 credits! Remember, with those you can buy content directly from models who have a Personal Model Store on FreeOnes or you can use them to get full photo sets or video downloads!

    Onto the quiz!

    AmateurModelSite Quiz Questions

    Please send your PMs with your correct answers to FreeOnes_Contests. Don't post answers in this thread!

    1. How many models does AmateurModelSite have?

    2. Which model was on the April 5th, 2012 update?

    3. How much is a month membership to the site?

    4. When did the site owner start auditioning models?

    5. How many HD videos does the site have?

    BONUS: How long is the video from the May 24th, 2013 video?

    Contest Rules

    1. Contest ends Monday June 3rd at 2am EST.

    2. You must have posted 5x somewhere on this board to be eligible. It's not hard folks! Don't miss out!

    3. Send correct answers to FreeOnes_Contests.


    Good luck! If you don't want to wait to see if you're the lucky winner, then you can go to AmateurModelSite right now and get your membership! Click here


    sooo mnay

  22. #22
    Cumming to a town near you. Jlc94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    I would just get a pass

  23. #23
    Cult Mother Petra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The guy up in my Avatar is Cthulhu. Look him up on wiki.
    Posts
    36,165
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

    Contest CLOSED!

    I have another from the Amateur Model Site sister site, Step1Models, coming up later today! So, stay tuned for the results of this contest as well as the all new contest!
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •