What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

If you don't want to see this advertisement, register for a free account here.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I post comments in a models blog

Cumming to a town near you.

How do I post comments in a models blog

I see comments in the blog but I can't find a post comment button to post a comment? I don't see anything in the FAQ to help

Cumming to a town near you.

Re: How do I post comments in a models blog

I guess you gotta post a minimum number before you are granted a key to the kingdom

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one. GodsEmbryo's Avatar

Re: How do I post comments in a models blog

Send Petra a PM and ask her for form 42.7A.SS. Make sure it's "A" and not "a" because that's only about members! It's a pdf file you can fill in and you just sent it back. You just fill in sections 1022-44.1 up to 1022-44.5 concerning "Blog entry and activation". Skip the questions about posting personal images on the blog, unless the model already has agreed that you can post personal nude images on her blog and that you want to do that. For that you need form 42.3... something. I'm not sure, but you can always PM Anders about what to do when you want to send personal nude images to post on a blog, since it always has to pass through him. Or just send him your pictures, he'll know what to do.

+ Reply to Thread