What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various
Page 406 of 443 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 11053

Thread: WWE Raw & Smackdown Weekly Thread

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference. whalers90's Avatar

Re: WWE Raw & Smackdown Weekly Thread

i actually came on here late to see the post by ALEXPNZ , i was recording RAW but was watching a bunch of different things all night. i went back to watch it again and it happened during kane& bryan tag match and depending on the camera angles you can see lawler struggling,cole near him helping,other guys coming down to ringside to help,the crowd completely distracted from the match and all standing and looking at the announce table area.
    MOONCHILD i understand your unwillingness to believe it because the 1st break back Cole gave the info and it was like he was setting up an angle,although i read it here that Lawler suffered a heart attack,he came across a bit like he was setting something up
    and Finally...... i once again missed the end of the show due to it running WAY THE FUCK OVER!! the show ends at 11:05 i have my dvr set to record an extra 8 ....8 minutes that goes to 11:13. 11:13 is really cutting into the next show and i never think they will go that far but i set it just in case,well today i am modifying those settings to record to 11:20 because 2 times in the past 4 weeks i have missed the end of the show because it ran so far past 11:13!!!
    The Elite - Change the World

Sad new about the King for sure. Let's hope he recovers quickly. And for all irritating, annoying shit Michael Cole does and says when in character, he was a true professional tonight. He was very concerned about Lawler, and I gained a ton of respect for him for how he handled the situation. The decision not to do commentary made the broadcast a little awkward, but it was the right thing to do. Hats off to Cole.

I'm not a Cena fan by any means, but he absolutely killed it tonight. Fuck, was he on his game, or what?

------------------------------
    “If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn't have declared their independence from it.”
    -- Her Excellency The Rev. Sir Doctor Stephen Tyrone Mos Def Colbert, D.F.A., Heavyweight Champion of the World✱✱ featuring Flo Rida La Premiere Dame De France

If and when the King pulls thru, don't think for 2 mins that Vince will not use this as an angle to get more heat for CM Punk as a heel.
    Jerry is a lifetime WWE guy and will give his blessing.
    After all, the show must go on.
    The ONLY 3 Time SOTW Award Winner and Jersey's Own, Ashley Dupre (Courtesy of Ace Bandage)
    "I don't keep it 100, I like to keep it 90. That leaves me some wiggle room just in case I might, possibly be wrong."--Max Kellerman, 2014

1,000 posts to go for my own user title! darkwarrior3007's Avatar

Considering that after Lawler's mother died Vince worked that into an angle, yeah I wouldn't put it past him. Hopefully Lawler will get some time off to fully recover.

I don't know and frankly I don't care. Moonchild22's Avatar

When Jerry Lawler comes back, you can bet that he will get one of the biggest pops in WWE history. There's a chance that the noise level can top Triple H's return in 2002 - Remember how the commentators had to sit back and say nothing because you couldn't hear them over the crowd?

It really was a surreal night, even outside of what happened to King and the non-commentary for the later matches. I mean, we are left praising Cena and Michael Cole! Rightfully so.

The fans get so caught up in the storylines that, for example, we really believe that Michael Cole is an awful douche. He's just great at what he does, willing to be "the one you love to hate" (If you think about it, he's the first true heel commentator - any others in the past were previously heel wrestlers or heel managers). But he's just an all around professional and we all saw it more clearly last night. I wonder if he'll even be able to pull of the heel angle now. Too many people respect him. I know he hasn't been as heelish for a while now, but he has still been on the fence here and there depending on the situation.

While typing this, I have HLN on and they just showed a report on the situation. Still no further update on his condition, but after the reporter stated the facts about what happened, and Jerry Lawler's background, etc., they showed the clip from Raw of Michael Cole explaining what happened. It still gives me an awful chill.

I think that the worry and concern for King gave John Cena an extra push of intensity. It's also possible that he and Punk were even more determined to give the crowd something extra in light of what happened.
    Really, you've got to respect all of them. Even newer ones. I noticed, when A.J. came out after the Sheamus/Otunga match, she looked distraught, but after a moment, looking at the crowd, I think I saw the moment where it clicked for her and it was business as usual.

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference. whalers90's Avatar

i came home from work last night and watched it again (on my dvr) and my sister told me during the day she read you can hear Lawler "snoring" which was him breathing very heavy. as im watching it you can hear it REAL loud ! he was wheezing/snoring sound really loud.
    my sister also said he had a stent inserted and angioplasty. i think you need one to do the other if i am correct.
    i wish it was saturday so i can actually record and/or watch the end of the show and the Cena v Punk faceoff.
    i am sure EVEN though i don't want it to happen.... Cena wins @ night of champions

Quote Originally Posted by whalers90 View Post
    i am sure EVEN though i don't want it to happen.... Cena wins @ night of champions
    I'm not so sure. At first I was thinking the same thing; after all Punk has had the title for almost a full year now AND I've lost track of how many times he's had to beat Cena to first get it and keep it! At this point people should stop with the "You can't wrestle!" chants to Cena and just g with "You Can't Win!" seeing as he's been on a bit of a major losing streak in any really big matches! His biggest wins this year were M.I.T.B, and the actual match vs Punk for the title....BUT, since he won that by DQ he doesn't get the belt, so, both that match and the M.I.T.B. turn out to be wastes....or, loses imho.

So, if Cena wins it's because Vince/HHH/Writers just think it's time to put the belt back on him.....but with having Punk hook up with Heyman now (AND WWE's rep for having hometown guys lose on PPV's) how can they possibly have Punk lose?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas 316 View Post
    AND WWE's rep for having hometown guys lose on PPV's how can they possibly have Punk lose?!?!?!?!?
    Don't forget Punk beat Cena for the belt in Chicago, Punk's hometown
    Hi!

The King gave out a Tout message to the fans from his hospital room in Montreal. It was posted an hour ago.
    He's standing, so that's good to see. Of course he's still connected to wires and he has that "in the hospital" tone of voice, but he looks well, considering.
    http://www.tout.com/m/rwwluj

btw, I don't do Tout, but I checked my Twitter because I follow some people and got the link to his Tout from there.

Quote Originally Posted by pluggs999 View Post
    Don't forget Punk beat Cena for the belt in Chicago, Punk's hometown
    Oh, I haven't forgotten. In fact Trish Stratus won her last belt in her last match in her hometown of Toronto. I'm not saying home town boys don't win, they just don't win as much as lose, which seems to be a lot!

The Miz is banging down Maryse?

Saw a thing with him on TMZ today and as he is walking away to end the interview, he grabs Maryse's hand and gets into a car.

I haven't seen her in a while.
    The ONLY 3 Time SOTW Award Winner and Jersey's Own, Ashley Dupre (Courtesy of Ace Bandage)
    "I don't keep it 100, I like to keep it 90. That leaves me some wiggle room just in case I might, possibly be wrong."--Max Kellerman, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by alexpnz View Post

Saw a thing with him on TMZ today and as he is walking away to end the interview, he grabs Maryse's hand and gets into a car.

You DIDN'T know that?

Quote Originally Posted by alexpnz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior3007 View Post
    You DIDN'T know that?
    I didn't know that, but that's probably because I don't care about such things.
    ...and what's TMZ?

WWE sure as hell can come up with some endings for a ppv

I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPION....................
    I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPION .......................
    Fucking Hilarious!!!!

Damien Sandow is my favorite right now. Seeing him knock out my least favorite, Zack Ryder, that made me happy.
    You're welcome.

Wade Barrett's "Barrett Barrage" is disappointing so far.
    Ryback is horribly overrated and that "Feed....Me....More" crap is annoying.
    Jared from Subway has had more WWE airtime over these past few years than The Rock. Certainly more than Stone Cold. If he gets in the HoF before Randy Savage, I'm gonna puke.
    It's a bummer that Kaitlyn is "injured" Supposedly a torn tendon sending her out for 'several weeks'. I'm pretty sure it's kayfabe, but I don't know why they would send her away now. She was on a roll (as far as a Diva goes). Did the rise in popularity get up someones craw? Hopefully she comes back soon and takes the title from Eve, gets it sanitized - who knows where it's been.

Could it be more transparent that they are lampooning the NFL's replacement referees? After seeing the outcome of the main event, I'd say it's obvious.

Btw, I mentioned Stone Cold. I had Twitter open during the show, because I like joining in the commentating, which is, more often than not, making fun of it. Austin left a couple of Tweets about the Broncos vs Falcons game. Something I noticed in the past about him: He doesn't seem to watch Raw. He must not like what's going on with the company these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild22 View Post
    It's a bummer that Kaitlyn is "injured" Supposedly a torn tendon sending her out for 'several weeks'. I'm pretty sure it's kayfabe, but I don't know why they would send her away now. She was on a roll (as far as a Diva goes). Did the rise in popularity get up someones craw? Hopefully she comes back soon and takes the title from Eve, gets it sanitized - who knows where it's been.
    I read somewhere that Kaitlyn was actually never supposed to win the battle royal and it was supposed to be Eve. They botched the ending and if you look at the video, everyone looks really surprised. I think WWE should continue to go with it because the fans were starting to really get behind Kaitlyn.

Sadly not on the same continent as Maleonetwo

Team Friendship fucked Sandow up last night ... yikes!
    former SOTW winner courtesy of drdeath productions™

Nikkala says, "Come visit my thread, blokes!"

Beth Phoenix is leaving! Good job WWE, good fucking job.

All I can say is that, nowadays, when people say "WWE sucks", I don't argue.
    Also, "WWE Universe" is a load of crap. They don't listen to the fans. They pretend to, by doing fake polls, Touts, reTweeting the most generic rah-rah posts that they can find from idiots, but they don't really listen when it comes to something that is not already on their agenda. They don't care that people want to see better matches, especially in the Divas division. They don't care that people were following Kaitlyn. They wanted to do their Eve story (I still think she is fucking someone up there) so to hell with anyone else. They don't want the likes of Beth Phoenix or Natalya Neidhart (she'll be next to go). Clearly, they want to bury the Divas division altogether, so I wish they would just get it over with instead of teasing us with the occasional string of hope. It's pretty messed up that the female wrestlers have it worse now - with a female (Stephanie McMahon Levesque, i.e. "His Idiot Daughter") in charge of the creative department - than when the office was all male run.
    I hope all the talented ones come to TNA, where they belong.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the end of RAW!!!!!!!!!!!

cm punk going back to say something to mick foley who he just kicked in the gut ..... and RYBACK is standing there breathing heavily through his nose (like an idiot, because that doesn't make you tough!) and cm punk turns and looks scared.....

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the end of RAW!!!!!!!!!!!

cm punk going back to say something to mick foley who he just kicked in the gut ..... and RYBACK is standing there breathing heavily through his nose (like an idiot, because that doesn't make you tough!) and cm punk turns and looks scared.....

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That was my response, too! Noooo!!!! It's too early to push Ryberg this far!!! You can't have someone face jobbers for 5 months, then have him face one or two mid carders for a couple of weeks, and suddenly have him facing the champ! What the fuck WWE?? Just because people are quoting that "Feed...Me...More" crap? Then again, it's true that Vince tends to like the powerhouse guys. The fact that they had Punk pretend to look scared of him was the piss in the open wound.

Remember how Foley was warning Punk that Heyman only cares about Heyman and basically warning him not to trust him? I wouldn't be too surprised if - somewhere down the road - Heyman aligned with Ryberg.

i watched SMACKDOWN replay last nite, i guess that is why they are doing the investigation into the "blonde" who beat up kaitlyn before her match at night of champions?? is it going to be Beth and then that is how they write her out of the storyline and out of the company?

BTW i dont care what anyone says EVE is the hottest diva.... OMG !!! and i want to see her naked sooooo bad!~

i watched SMACKDOWN replay last nite, i guess that is why they are doing the investigation into the "blonde" who beat up kaitlyn before her match at night of champions?? is it going to be Beth and then that is how they write her out of the storyline and out of the company?

BTW i dont care what anyone says EVE is the hottest diva.... OMG !!! and i want to see her naked sooooo bad!~

I'm with you on this one. Eve is most definitely the hottest and sexiest diva on the roster hands down.

Something about the sight of Eve just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's the unbelievable excess of spray tan and makeup. That along with her attitude turns me off. I prefer AJ Lee, though I think the company has been dousing her in the same stuff lately.

Layla El