Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 242

Thread: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

  1. #51
    What are these words under my name?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nookiemonster View Post
    I really hope this isn't some half-hearted effort (like some teasing picture or something). I've been a member of her website for almost 2 months now and when she made her blog post about it, I nearly fainted.
    Yeah I really hope its not either. Ive been a fan of hers forever! In fact, shes the only one I collect stuff of . Very much looking forward to tomorrow! Even if tomorrow turns out to be... not was I was hoping for lol... I don't care! Shes always gonna be #1 to me

  2. #52
    myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now! slayinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    424

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nookiemonster View Post
    I really hope this isn't some half-hearted effort (like some teasing picture or something). I've been a member of her website for almost 2 months now and when she made her blog post about it, I nearly fainted.
    I've had quite a few PM's about all this. Someone posing as Karlie Montana pulled off the same prank a year or so ago and it all turned out to be bullshit so who knows?? All we can do is wait and see, but I'm hoping that tomorrow I get a report that Carli Banks has posted HC B/G content on her website - in which case I'll be signing up!!

    Is there any news on the members section of her website??

  3. #53
    Incoming! Silly sayings!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The dark corner of Sesame Street
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by slayinc View Post
    I've had quite a few PM's about all this. Someone posing as Karlie Montana pulled off the same prank a year or so ago and it all turned out to be bullshit so who knows?? All we can do is wait and see, but I'm hoping that tomorrow I get a report that Carli Banks has posted HC B/G content on her website - in which case I'll be signing up!!

    Is there any news on the members section of her website??
    She made a post in the blog section of her members area a few days ago, but didn't mention an exact date... just "end of September".

    I think I've seen a couple of screenshots of Karlie actually giving a real blowjob on some other forums, but that was like a month ago. Not sure if it was from the camshows or not.

  4. #54
    myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now! slayinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    424

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nookiemonster View Post
    She made a post in the blog section of her members area a few days ago, but didn't mention an exact date... just "end of September".

    I think I've seen a couple of screenshots of Karlie actually giving a real blowjob on some other forums, but that was like a month ago. Not sure if it was from the camshows or not.
    There's talk of her doing some bonus thing on a Vince Vouyer dvd, but I'm just hanging out to see Carli...

  5. #55
    Online here 365 days per year.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My own happy place
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    3607

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CarliBanks View Post
    Hey everyone! Hope your having a good sunday!! I just wanted to let you know that september 26th will be the day that b/g is posted on my website!!...
    Sept 26 and maybe im impatient

  6. #56
    The more I look, the harder it gets!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Enschede, NL
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    I wonder ... will it be a vid or pics.

  7. #57
    Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    I will join here site immidietly when the b/g content is up so somebody please let me know when this happens.

  8. #58
    Addicted woclimit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Wow! Keep us updated!

  9. #59
    myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now! slayinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    424

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperrrr View Post
    I wonder ... will it be a vid or pics.
    Pics from what I've been told, but here's hoping.

    Quote Originally Posted by omena View Post
    I will join here site immidietly when the b/g content is up so somebody please let me know when this happens.
    You, me and about a million other blokes... That is, when it's confirmed that HC is up.

  10. #60
    Myth 1: Men want sex more than women weirdieboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    129

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    well?..... is there up or not?

  11. #61
    Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    are we getting punk'd?

  12. #62
    Online here 365 days per year.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My own happy place
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    3607

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by weirdieboy View Post
    well?..... is there up or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by fucker420 View Post
    are we getting punk'd?
    As of right now there is no B/G on her site

  13. #63
    What are these words under my name?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fucker420 View Post
    are we getting punk'd?
    haha I think we are...

  14. #64
    Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Dissapointed... But in some way not suprissed.

  15. #65
    Online here 365 days per year.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My own happy place
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    3607

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CarliBanks View Post
    ... just wanted to let you know that september 26th will be the day that b/g is posted on my website!!...XO
    Epic Tease

  16. #66
    Closed Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    I want to preface this by saying it is 10pm here, so it's still the 26th, which means it could still be posted. But I have a feeling it won't be posted. She has been my favorite model for the past 3/4 years, and although I am against Carli doing b/g, I am disappointed that it hasn't been posted. She comes out and says there will be b/g on a certain day, to drive up subscribers. So people join, because they are expecting something. And when/if it doesn't come, they are/should be angry. They have every right to be pissed. I would be pissed if I signed up because of the supposed b/g, only to get nothing. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If in fact this is just a scam, like the Karlie Montana fiasco, that would make her a scam artist. Now, if it indeed comes out, disregard my rant.

  17. #67
    myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now! slayinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    424

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lbloodojunkieg View Post
    I want to preface this by saying it is 10pm here, so it's still the 26th, which means it could still be posted. But I have a feeling it won't be posted. She has been my favorite model for the past 3/4 years, and although I am against Carli doing b/g, I am disappointed that it hasn't been posted. She comes out and says there will be b/g on a certain day, to drive up subscribers. So people join, because they are expecting something. And when/if it doesn't come, they are/should be angry. They have every right to be pissed. I would be pissed if I signed up because of the supposed b/g, only to get nothing. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If in fact this is just a scam, like the Karlie Montana fiasco, that would make her a scam artist. Now, if it indeed comes out, disregard my rant.
    Didn't Karlie Montana come out claiming that her account was hijacked and there was never going to be b/g on her website? I've had a couple of people contact me claiming this would be the same and I must say I've been skeptical - it's not like porn is the most honest industry.

  18. #68
    Closed Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    I actually didn't know that. Awhile after that ordeal I stopped paying attention, so if she said that, I never read it. It seems like a convenient thing to say. Tell everyone there will be b/g on the site, drive up subscribers, then say "Oh, sorry. My account was hacked". Maybe I should give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't know. I don't mean to be out of line or anything, just don't like people being fucked over.

  19. #69
    myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now! slayinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    424

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    You and me both mate!

  20. #70
    Official Checked Star Member CarliBanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    433

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Hey guys!! Great news!! The day that you all have been waiting for has finally arrived!! I just posted b/g content up on my site (www.carlibanks.com) SOOOO EFFFING EXCITED!! It is a video, I hope you like it. The content consist of blowjob/handjob and a little bit of tittyjob!! I understand you guys are concern considering there has been a lot of scamers in the past but I can promise you this is real. Let me know what you think XOXO Love, Carli Banks

  21. #71
    Just here for the words.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Finally! Great news Carli, can't wait to watch it. Who did you do it with? A partner? Or a proper actor? Will you continue to post b/g content on your site? And if it's well received what are the chances of working with larger companies like brazzers, naughty america etc?

  22. #72
    Online here 365 days per year.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My own happy place
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    3607

    Thumbs up Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CarliBanks View Post
    Hey guys!! Great news!! The day that you all have been waiting for has finally arrived!! I just posted b/g content up on my site (www.carlibanks.com) SOOOO EFFFING EXCITED!! It is a video, I hope you like it....
    It was Great Keep them Cuming

  23. #73
    Myth 1: Men want sex more than women dude000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    4230

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    amazing carli, i only wish your videos were in HD, i think it would look alot better

  24. #74
    Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    201

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    For my first post here at Freeones, I'd like to say that this BJ video was absolutely, smoking hot! I signed up yesterday just to see Carli's premiere B/G vid and it was totally worth it.

  25. #75
    A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke. legmann61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,277
    Rep Power
    96062

    Re: The Carli Banks Hardcore B/G Movement Thread

    Just watched her HJ/BJ scene and it's....
    TOTALLY FUCKING HOT!!

    Not to give too much away, but I will say she
    seems really into it. Carli, you give AMAZING head!
    I rubbed out a good one and now I'm gonna watch it again!

    Great work, I can't wait to see more....thanks Carli! xoxo

Similar Threads

  1. is this carli banks in hardcore?
    By B1G_P1MP1N in forum Identify / Name the Babe
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2013-08-08, 18:04
  2. carli banks
    By bobbylasco in forum FreeOnes Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2010-06-08, 02:27
  3. Carli Banks
    By tig_ol_bitties in forum Identify / Name the Babe
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2005-06-12, 02:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •