Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various


If you don't want to see this advertisement, register for a free account here.

Page 149 of 204 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 5088

Thread: The official "Mob" thread.

  1. #3701
    Pussy Wrangler Antoniof7772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Porto,portugal
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    1856

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    done Mr vern.
    Meanwhile may i get ur attention to the fact that on miss fo there are 3 girls close to the borderline needing our votes to make it to the next round....Carmen Valentina,Jenny Poussin and Harley Spencer...come on guys and girls lets push and squeeze them(lol) into the next stage.
    All the other girls in higher place,don t worry we got ur backs covered (lol)...this is just a tatical vote for those who need it the most in these last 3 days of stage one.
    meanwhile,i believe we will have potential category winners for last round with Miss Hybrid,Briana Lee,Harley Spencer...plus good results possible,for Tiffany Doll,Christine Vinson,Holly Rydem and Arielle rebell,also in the fight for podiums and victories,and also Miss Danni Gee...but that's for the next 2 rounds...where our main problems will be best newcumer and miss freeones where we will have to work and vote harder.

    P.S. i wish all the mod ladies could win a category,but we are doing our best for u and there is life beyond miss fo.
    I am the one your Momma Warned u about... https://twitter.com/AntonioG7772

  2. #3702
    Official Checked Star Member Briana Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Denver!
    Posts
    8,162
    Rep Power
    61813

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniof7772 View Post
    miss Briana Lee glad to see u laughing,am i keepping up to my promise or what?

    if she answers or what my anaconda will wilt....God forbides....
    That you are babe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniof7772 View Post
    and Miss Hybrid dearest...get your whip ready to crack specially for the upcoming stages....u and Briana Lee have twisted my mind into devious thoughts that i am not able to think straight for the next couple of days...so crack ur whip on the vote splitters...
    Haha! Oh dear, did I do that?!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVern View Post
    Hello Mobsters. I hope I can get your support in a contest Im in (Sorry it's not a nude contest)

    I have a chance to have a movie I picked as The Movie of the Month over at The Large Association of Movie Blogs(Where I also contribute Weekly articles to). My pick is the 1989 Dark Comedy "Heathers". Go to my Website The Vern's Videovangaurd and click on the image of The Lambs on the right. This will bring you to the Lamb site and then all you gotta do is vote for my pick "Heathers"

    You can also just visit www.largeassmovieblogs.com and vote too. Thank you all very much
    Voted

    Best Cam Girl Category Winner - Miss Freeones 2012, 2013 and 2014
    OCSM of the Month Contest Winner - November 2011 & January 2012
    My Official Website - My Official Blog - My Twitter Profile - My Amazon Wishlist - My Freeones Board Thread - My Clips4Sale Store - Order A Custom Video

  3. #3703
    Pussy Wrangler Antoniof7772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Porto,portugal
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    1856

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Thanx Briana Lee and Holly Rydem...u girls are amazing...meanwhile gonna grab a smoke and be right back....

    and Miss Briana Lee.....yes....u did that,and that is only achievable by true godesses such as you....

    now..was i nice or what?..lthere goes my bad ass vampire reputation....glad my gothic fans ain t reading this
    I am the one your Momma Warned u about... https://twitter.com/AntonioG7772

  4. #3704
    Official Checked Star Member dirtylittleholly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,068
    Blog Entries
    17
    Rep Power
    1091

  5. #3705
    Official Checked Star Member dirtylittleholly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,068
    Blog Entries
    17
    Rep Power
    1091

  6. #3706
    Official Checked Star Member Lelu Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,796
    Blog Entries
    1010
    Rep Power
    28945

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVern View Post
    Hello Mobsters. I hope I can get your support in a contest Im in (Sorry it's not a nude contest)

    I have a chance to have a movie I picked as The Movie of the Month over at The Large Association of Movie Blogs(Where I also contribute Weekly articles to). My pick is the 1989 Dark Comedy "Heathers". Go to my Website The Vern's Videovangaurd and click on the image of The Lambs on the right. This will bring you to the Lamb site and then all you gotta do is vote for my pick "Heathers"

    You can also just visit www.largeassmovieblogs.com and vote too. Thank you all very much
    Just voted for ya Vern!!

  7. #3707
    PK loves Ninja Cock TheVern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere wishing he was Nikki Nova & Miss Hybrid's personal masseuse.
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    40813

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniof7772 View Post
    done Mr vern.
    Meanwhile may i get ur attention to the fact that on miss fo there are 3 girls close to the borderline needing our votes to make it to the next round....Carmen Valentina,Jenny Poussin and Harley Spencer...come on guys and girls lets push and squeeze them(lol) into the next stage.
    All the other girls in higher place,don t worry we got ur backs covered (lol)...this is just a tatical vote for those who need it the most in these last 3 days of stage one.
    meanwhile,i believe we will have potential category winners for last round with Miss Hybrid,Briana Lee,Harley Spencer...plus good results possible,for Tiffany Doll,Christine Vinson,Holly Rydem and Arielle rebell,also in the fight for podiums and victories,and also Miss Danni Gee...but that's for the next 2 rounds...where our main problems will be best newcumer and miss freeones where we will have to work and vote harder.

    P.S. i wish all the mod ladies could win a category,but we are doing our best for u and there is life beyond miss fo.

    I will definetly vote for them next chance I can. Thanks for the votes

    Quote Originally Posted by Briana Lee View Post
    Voted
    Thank you Briana. Mad love to you


    Quote Originally Posted by Lelu Love View Post
    Just voted for ya Vern!!
    Thank You Lelu. Hope your having a good week.

  8. #3708
    Official Checked Star Member CarmenValentina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your wet dreams
    Age
    27
    Posts
    800
    Rep Power
    29301

    Thumbs up Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Done! Come on guys lets show Vern some love!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVern View Post
    Hello Mobsters. I hope I can get your support in a contest Im in (Sorry it's not a nude contest)

    I have a chance to have a movie I picked as The Movie of the Month over at The Large Association of Movie Blogs(Where I also contribute Weekly articles to). My pick is the 1989 Dark Comedy "Heathers". Go to my Website The Vern's Videovangaurd and click on the image of The Lambs on the right. This will bring you to the Lamb site and then all you gotta do is vote for my pick "Heathers"

    You can also just visit www.largeassmovieblogs.com and vote too. Thank you all very much
    TRY MY OFFICIAL SITE! http://www.carmenvalentina.com
    MY KINKY FETISH CLIPS! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/43757
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! http://www.twitter.com/clubcarmenxxx
    Spoil Me, I Spoil Back http://amzn.com/w/3TCIUMCIXSM6P

  9. #3709
    Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever. larss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,470
    Rep Power
    221503

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley Spencer View Post
    I'm getting even lower in the Miss FreeOnes category! I was in the top 50, but today I'm at 56
    Come on guys, let's see if we can get Harley through to the next round. I will be using one of my model or newcomer votes for her to Miss FreeOnes instead.

  10. #3710
    Pussy Wrangler Antoniof7772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Porto,portugal
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    1856

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    wankers and wanketes....get ur fingers on the keyboard and vote for Harley Spencer..we have 2 days to get her on miss fo top 50.
    Some of our babes are secure..lets recue in each catgory the girls in danger of not makin throw...in each categories the ladies already secure in each category,do understan and spare their votes for 2 days...they ll get rewarded in the upcoming stages...
    I am the one your Momma Warned u about... https://twitter.com/AntonioG7772

  11. #3711
    Official Checked Star Member ChristineVinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    341
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15000

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniof7772 View Post
    done Mr vern.
    Meanwhile may i get ur attention to the fact that on miss fo there are 3 girls close to the borderline needing our votes to make it to the next round....Carmen Valentina,Jenny Poussin and Harley Spencer...come on guys and girls lets push and squeeze them(lol) into the next stage.
    All the other girls in higher place,don t worry we got ur backs covered (lol)...this is just a tatical vote for those who need it the most in these last 3 days of stage one.
    meanwhile,i believe we will have potential category winners for last round with Miss Hybrid,Briana Lee,Harley Spencer...plus good results possible,for Tiffany Doll,Christine Vinson,Holly Rydem and Arielle rebell,also in the fight for podiums and victories,and also Miss Danni Gee...but that's for the next 2 rounds...where our main problems will be best newcumer and miss freeones where we will have to work and vote harder.

    P.S. i wish all the mod ladies could win a category,but we are doing our best for u and there is life beyond miss fo.

    Thank you Antonio7772!! And thanks to all those mobsters who have voted for me!! xoxo Christine

    www.christinevinson.com
    www.twitter.com/christinevinson
    http://miss.freeones.com/biography/C...ne_Vinson.html

    blackcorset6.jpg
    Christine Vinson

  12. #3712
    Official Checked Star Member Briana Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Denver!
    Posts
    8,162
    Rep Power
    61813

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniof7772 View Post
    Thanx Briana Lee and Holly Rydem...u girls are amazing...meanwhile gonna grab a smoke and be right back....

    and Miss Briana Lee.....yes....u did that,and that is only achievable by true godesses such as you....

    now..was i nice or what?..lthere goes my bad ass vampire reputation....glad my gothic fans ain t reading this
    You're a big softie really aren't you hun?!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVern View Post
    Thank you Briana. Mad love to you
    Right back at you babe!


    And thanks for the votes guys. It's really appreciated.

    Best Cam Girl Category Winner - Miss Freeones 2012, 2013 and 2014
    OCSM of the Month Contest Winner - November 2011 & January 2012
    My Official Website - My Official Blog - My Twitter Profile - My Amazon Wishlist - My Freeones Board Thread - My Clips4Sale Store - Order A Custom Video

  13. #3713
    PK loves Ninja Cock TheVern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere wishing he was Nikki Nova & Miss Hybrid's personal masseuse.
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    40813

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    I'm locking down votes for Briana Lee and Harley Spencer for Best OCSM and Chrstine Vinson for best Adult Model Lelu Love and Carmen Valentina for Best Cam Girl

  14. #3714
    PK loves Ninja Cock TheVern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere wishing he was Nikki Nova & Miss Hybrid's personal masseuse.
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    40813

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    ARRRGGGG. I can't belive we forgot to say Happy Birthday Christine Vinson. You have done nothing but grace us with your wonderful words and great pictures. I hope you had a wonderful day. You get three confirmed votes from me these next two days and I hope the rest of the mob does the same thing.



  15. #3715
    Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever. larss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,470
    Rep Power
    221503

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    I will send some birthday votes Christine's way too.

  16. #3716
    Pussy Wrangler Antoniof7772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Porto,portugal
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    1856

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    happy birthday Christine Vinson....

    a big softie?? well sometimes i am a big hardie...heheheh...and its all because of u babe....now don t go spilling it out on the newspapers that i m a big softie cause it is u that mel my heart...now didn t i sound like a drunk 19 century poet?
    And is wear i ain t no poet...
    I am the one your Momma Warned u about... https://twitter.com/AntonioG7772

  17. #3717
    Official Checked Star Member ArielRebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    290
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    2730

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.



    More sexy links for you guys

    - PHOTOS
    http://arielrebelunplugged.com/2012/...ay-11pics.html
    http://arielrebelunplugged.com/2012/...ir-16pics.html


    - VIDEOS
    http://arielrebelunplugged.com/2012/...dolicious.html

    ...AND and there is anybody here that speak French.. maybe this podcast interview will be entertaining for you
    http://arielrebelunplugged.com/2012/...vec-hmseb.html

  18. #3718
    Official Checked Star Member ChristineVinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    341
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15000

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVern View Post
    I'm locking down votes for Briana Lee and Harley Spencer for Best OCSM and Chrstine Vinson for best Adult Model Lelu Love and Carmen Valentina for Best Cam Girl
    xoxo Vern thx Love.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVern View Post
    ARRRGGGG. I can't belive we forgot to say Happy Birthday Christine Vinson. You have done nothing but grace us with your wonderful words and great pictures. I hope you had a wonderful day. You get three confirmed votes from me these next two days and I hope the rest of the mob does the same thing.

    Yay!! Thank you for the birthday wishes!! xoxo Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by larss View Post
    I will send some birthday votes Christine's way too.
    xoxo Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniof7772 View Post
    happy birthday Christine Vinson...a big softie?? well sometimes i am a big hardie...heheheh...and its all because of u babe....now don t go spilling it out on the newspapers that i m a big softie cause it is u that mel my heart...now didn t i sound like a drunk 19 century poet?
    And is wear i ain t no poet...
    Thank you!!! muah!! xoxo Christine
    Christine Vinson

  19. #3719
    Pussy Wrangler Antoniof7772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Porto,portugal
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    1856

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    je parle franšais mais seulement um petit peux.
    mon anglais c'est tres bon.mais j'ai compris quesque vous dit dans l'interviu.
    to Ariel Rebel...
    i only speak a little frecnc but i understood what u said in the interview.
    my english is much better...lol
    Falo um pouco de Frances,mas o meu ingles e muito melhor.
    Mesmo assim percebi o que disseste na entrevista....this one was in Portuguese...not that any of u would get it..lol
    Last edited by PlasmaTwa2; 2012-04-22 at 03:58.
    I am the one your Momma Warned u about... https://twitter.com/AntonioG7772

  20. #3720
    Ream Tart Commander And #1 OCSBoardWhore MissHybrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Englandshire
    Posts
    13,174
    Rep Power
    323076

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniof7772 View Post
    je parle franšais mais seulement um petit peux.
    mon anglais c'est tres bon.mais j'ai compris quesque vous dit dans l'interviu.
    to Ariel Rebel...
    i only speak a little frecnc but i understood what u said in the interview.
    my english is much better...lol
    Falo um pouco de Frances,mas o meu ingles e muito melhor.
    Mesmo assim percebi o que disseste na entrevista....this one was in Portuguese...not that any of u would get it..lol

    now,fullfilling my promise,Ariel Rebel,Briana Lee,Harley Spencer and Miss Hybrid...my dearest Miss Euro tart,Tiffany Doll and Holly Rydem..will be the first mob babesto be posted and promoted on my blog,with voting links....or explanation how to vote for them...anyone else wanting this lemme know....still gonna take harley's word on making that pizza...lol
    Tony, you are such a smooth talker x

    I bet you could charm knickers off even without your anaconda intervening?

    I think the mob babes are doing a great job. Remember when the circus used to roll into town, "hey guys, sorry I have not been here since the last day of voting...but here are some pics, vote for me" I don't think it will cut it this year!

    Well done ladies and mobsters

    Miss Hybrid

    Don't forget to visit the 4th home of the mob http://misshybridforum.com/viewforum.php?f=5

    MISS HYBRID - WINNER OF MISS FREEONES BEST EUROTART 2011 and 2012 - BEST OCSM 2012 and 2013 - MISS FREEONES 2014
    The Tart's Newsletter - The Tart's Site - The Tart's Forum - The Tart on Twitter

  21. #3721
    Pussy Wrangler Antoniof7772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Porto,portugal
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    1856

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MissHybrid View Post
    Tony, you are such a smooth talker x

    I bet you could charm knickers off even without your anaconda intervening?

    I think the mob babes are doing a great job. Remember when the circus used to roll into town, "hey guys, sorry I have not been here since the last day of voting...but here are some pics, vote for me" I don't think it will cut it this year!

    Well done ladies and mobsters

    Miss Hybrid

    Don't forget to visit the 4th home of the mob http://misshybridforum.com/viewforum.php?f=5
    and u just wait till i start talking latin and chinese....
    I am the one your Momma Warned u about... https://twitter.com/AntonioG7772

  22. #3722
    Pussy Wrangler Antoniof7772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Porto,portugal
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    1856

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    I am the one your Momma Warned u about... https://twitter.com/AntonioG7772

  23. #3723
    Official Checked Star Member Briana Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Denver!
    Posts
    8,162
    Rep Power
    61813

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVern View Post
    I'm locking down votes for Briana Lee and Harley Spencer for Best OCSM and Chrstine Vinson for best Adult Model Lelu Love and Carmen Valentina for Best Cam Girl
    Thanks so much babe!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVern View Post
    ARRRGGGG. I can't belive we forgot to say Happy Birthday Christine Vinson. You have done nothing but grace us with your wonderful words and great pictures. I hope you had a wonderful day. You get three confirmed votes from me these next two days and I hope the rest of the mob does the same thing.


    Oh no I didn't realise!!

    Happy Birthday Christine!! I hope you had an awesome day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniof7772 View Post
    happy birthday Christine Vinson....

    a big softie?? well sometimes i am a big hardie...heheheh...and its all because of u babe....now don t go spilling it out on the newspapers that i m a big softie cause it is u that mel my heart...now didn t i sound like a drunk 19 century poet?
    And is wear i ain t no poet...
    Haha! Very good babe. Don't worry I'll keep it quiet....we don't want your hard mans reputation to be damaged now do we?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniof7772 View Post
    je parle franšais mais seulement um petit peux.
    mon anglais c'est tres bon.mais j'ai compris quesque vous dit dans l'interviu.
    to Ariel Rebel...
    i only speak a little frecnc but i understood what u said in the interview.
    my english is much better...lol
    Falo um pouco de Frances,mas o meu ingles e muito melhor.
    Mesmo assim percebi o que disseste na entrevista....this one was in Portuguese...not that any of u would get it..lol

    now,fullfilling my promise,Ariel Rebel,Briana Lee,Harley Spencer and Miss Hybrid...my dearest Miss Euro tart,Tiffany Doll and Holly Rydem..will be the first mob babesto be posted and promoted on my blog,with voting links....or explanation how to vote for them...anyone else wanting this lemme know....still gonna take harley's word on making that pizza...lol
    Thanks so much babe, that would be great!

    Quote Originally Posted by MissHybrid View Post
    Tony, you are such a smooth talker x

    I bet you could charm knickers off even without your anaconda intervening?

    I think the mob babes are doing a great job. Remember when the circus used to roll into town, "hey guys, sorry I have not been here since the last day of voting...but here are some pics, vote for me" I don't think it will cut it this year!

    Well done ladies and mobsters

    Miss Hybrid

    Don't forget to visit the 4th home of the mob http://misshybridforum.com/viewforum.php?f=5
    I agree! I've never seen so many OCSMs posting on the board as there have been the last few weeks. It will be interesting to see how many stick around after the contest finishes this year.

    Best Cam Girl Category Winner - Miss Freeones 2012, 2013 and 2014
    OCSM of the Month Contest Winner - November 2011 & January 2012
    My Official Website - My Official Blog - My Twitter Profile - My Amazon Wishlist - My Freeones Board Thread - My Clips4Sale Store - Order A Custom Video

  24. #3724
    Official Checked Star Member ChristineVinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    341
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15000

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Briana Lee View Post
    Thanks so much babe!



    Oh no I didn't realise!!

    Happy Birthday Christine!! I hope you had an awesome day!
    Thank you Briana...you sexy girl!! xoxo Christine
    Christine Vinson

  25. #3725
    Hardcore Junkie Buggster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Euroland
    Posts
    704
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    1637

    Re: The official "Mob" thread.

    So what exactly is this Mob?




Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 2014-09-20, 19:42
  2. The Official "Fresh Outta High School" Thread
    By BlueSpyder in forum Favorite Babes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2013-06-21, 02:01
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2010-08-23, 22:00
  4. The official "Talk shit to Andronicus Ry night" thread
    By lurkingdirk in forum FreeOnes Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2010-06-29, 15:38
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-12-06, 23:56

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •