What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

View RSS Feed

Vicky Soleil at scoreland

Rate this Entry
[B][SIZE=5]Meet Vicky Soleil[/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=3]Vicky Soleil makes her debut at Scoreland - on Oct 8, 2013[/SIZE][/B]
[URL=""][B]Pictures[/B][/URL] [URL=""][B]video clips[/B][/URL] [URL=""][B]flv movie[/B][/URL]
[url=][img][/img][/url] [url=][img][/img][/url]
Vicky Soleil used to be a secretary. Then she realized that she was meant to do better things. Things to improve her life instead of slaving away in an office for an unworthy boss. More fun things. More things to better the world and herself with her valuable assets. The way to do this was to head to Voluptuous.

"I want to climb the mountains high," says Vicky. That's exactly what SCORELAND has in mind also.

"I usually wear dresses or blouses with large décolletage so I can be appreciated for what Mother Nature gave me. I get a lot of attention because of my breasts and I am proud of it." Well said, Vicky.

Vicky loves to sing, read novels, enjoys drawing, watches soccer and roots for the Romanian team Steaua Bucure?ti.

Now you will meet this New Discovery in her first pictorial and video only at SCORELAND.

Vicky Soleil is an old-fashioned girl. "I like romantic dates with flowers and champagne," Vicky says. "I like smart, funny guys who are kind and happy. Men who complain and criticize women have no place in my life."

Vicky used to be a secretary but that started to get old according to her. She wanted something that gave her more freedom to be herself. She was game to show her claim to fame: her traffic-stopping body and big tits.

Vicky's very breast-centric so it was only natural that she would eventually connect with people who share that interest. Once Vicky checked us out and saw all the great girls here, she wanted to join the big-boob party too. SCORELAND couldn't wait to film her after she accepted our invitation.

A happy-go-lucky type of girl, Vicky answers some questions about herself before she takes her tits out and goes digital on herself. The next time you see Miss Soleil, and that's going to be soon, she'll be comin' round her mountains in her first hardcore guy-girl.
[URL=""][B][SIZE=5]Vicky Soleil - pictures >>>[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
[URL=""][B][SIZE=5]Vicky Soleil - video clips >>>[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
[URL=""][B][SIZE=5]Vicky Soleil - flv movie >>>[/SIZE][/B][/URL]

[URL=""][B][SIZE=5]Vicky Soleil - pictures >>>[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
[URL=""][B][SIZE=5]Vicky Soleil - video clips >>>[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
[URL=""][B][SIZE=5]Vicky Soleil - flv movie >>>[/SIZE][/B][/URL]

[URL=""][B][SIZE=3]Vicky Soleil at score blog[/SIZE][/B][/URL] [URL=""][B][SIZE=3]Vicky Soleil - tags[/SIZE][/B][/URL]

[URL=""][B][SIZE=5]Vicky Soleil - Big Tit Model Directory >>>[/SIZE][/B][/URL]