What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

If you don't want to see this advertisement, register for a free account here.

View RSS Feed

Poke-e-girl

Nikki Sims/ Next Door Nikki

Rate this Entry
I first became aware of Nikki around 2002 or so (it may be a year or two later) by a link on one of those multi-image girlie sites. I was amazed by what I thought was her facial likeness to Britney Spears, at least that's who she reminded me of, and of course those big boobs. I joined her site, nextdoornikki.com, but was surprised she wasn't naked. That was my introduction to non-nude. It didn't make sense to me. I clicked on every pic on her site to look for some error or mistake that showed her nipples, but there was nothing worth talking about there. I liked the mesh photos, but wondered if she she's doing mesh, why not do topless? I thought she would eventually show more, but as years passed, she really didn't. When Nikkisplaymates.com started, I checked it out. Still doing tease. Then came Jerry Springer. WOW. Finally got to see those tits in all their glory!! That was a great day for me. Now, I'm very happy the direction she's taken, nipple slips left and right and more. I hope one day she does full nude or more on a regular basis.

Comments