What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

View RSS Feed

It's the FreeOnes Blog!

Exclusive FreeOnes Interview with Horny Adriannna!

Rate this Entry
Untitled-1.jpg

Tell us a little about yourself!
I have Normandy origins with a Swedish mother and Brazilian father and I have always had lots of energy and good humor and I also enjoy sports, motorcycles, eSports and discovering my body through my ever overflowing sexuality and personal desire to seduce. I have also had a passion for fashion since I was 16 and even won competitions and have been asked several times to work for the modeling company, Elite Model. But I decided to focus on studies and sustainable work.

I studied the science of chemistry and physical literacy measurement, and I hold a BA +5 in the field of nutrition and gastroenterology. I worked in many places such as industrial design prototype of food, distribution, and finally as part of the health related areas related to heavy disease, part-time.

To escape a daily studious work and to push ever further my sexual limits and fantasies, I decided with my husband to share the same desires with him and to become host on webcam at places like streamate, and also to model so I can express my sexual self from soft to hardcore, and even extreme.

I enjoy anal, vaginal, multiple penetrations, vaginal and anal fisting, unusual things, BDSM, bondage and more which has also earned me the nickname "ANAL QUEEN." With a 100% natural body, it is very responsive and gets to enjoy by all stimuli that there is.

I also like to take care of my body by practicing several hours of sport per week like weight training, jogging, yoga and tai chi chuan, and horseback riding.

I have been together 7 years with my husband, with whom we both share various experiences, such as gangbangs 5 times, and he is also my partner for some of my VIP shows.

I often say, "I am a true hot ass, ready to go 24 hours a day! I let my primary animal instinct go wild and I am always horny and not for nothing!!"

How did you get started in the industry?
There are several reasons, first it was primarily a sexual fantasy that I wanted to achieve, by sharing my sexual desire, and my experience, spend fun times and have the pleasure to make the fantasies of others, and excite the men and women who come to see me, because I've always love to seduce.

Has it changed you in any way? Good or bad?
Yes it has changed things but for the better because I could discover myself and my sexual boundaries and new practices that I knew little or none of. One can say that I have really blossomed!

What’s going on right now with you, can we expect anything interesting coming out soon?
Yes indeed. I'm filming and that will soon be on my official website when my FreeOnes Personal Store will open, I will have new videos (stripping, masturbation, duo, and much else), my new shootings, and modeling sessions for sites, and lots of little goodies that I still reserve for surprises!

And last but not least, tell us what your plans for the future are!
Realize all of my projects mentioned above and continue to discover new fantasies, indulge in live shows and also videos for my fans. I try not to plan too far in advance in order to keep control of everything, and do everything step by step the way I would like. But I confess that I would sincerely participate in the contest Miss FreeOnes for fun and see how far I could go, me, the little French girl.

Horny Adriannna Official Website
Horny Adriannna Babe Section
Horny Adriannna Twitter Account
Board Thread

Comments