What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Conversation Between cronus100 and Mandy Flores

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Wishing you a very happy 4th of July Mandy
  2. Wishing you a very happy Easter Mandy have a wonderful weekend
  3. May the Erotic Force always be with you , my raviiishhhhing friend -hhhaa . On both sides of the camera-winks. Rock on Mandy
  4. I sense you are going to turn up the Erotic Heat full throttle in 2017 Mandy oooooooooo wwwooooofffff . Speaking for myself , "I am ready Goddess " - gracious winks. May the next twelve months bring you more happiness my friend
  5. Thank you for your message Mandy - gentle winks returned but not to cause any jealously (hhhaa) . To know you is a honour and a pleasure my ravishing friend.
  6. Thank you Cronus I hope your year was a great one for you and best wishes for 2017 Winks
  7. My congratulations on a stunning 2016 Mandy , you were very busy Goddess -winks . Mandy Christmas , a joyous superb countdown of erotica to behold. . I want to wish you and your husband a very happy Christmas and a very prosperous rewarding new year. Something tells me 2017 is goinggg to be suppprreemmmeellly mega hot.
    Have a good one Mandy
  8. Thank you for your message Mandy -winks. Got on okay myself in November now we are into last month of 2016 (Already oooo cricky Christmas and New Year around the corner-hhhaa) . Hope you are having a great time in Hawaii
  9. Thank you Cronus, hope you had a pleasant finish to your November as well
    Happy Holidays!
  10. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving weekend Mandy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast