What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Conversation Between Mandy Flores and c_a_worshipper

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Thank you Mandy for the rep! Been away for almost three months even I realize, but youve always been on my mind, no denying, and probably always will be. Yes, even when i am old an grey........

Hope to more online in a few weeks! Have a wonderful sunday you lovely.....
  2. Thank you CA
  3. Lots of love sweet Mandy, for the both of you! May you have the best in love and life yet too come!

4. Thank you for the rep my dear Mandy. Came just rolling out of my "pen" that easily, so straight from the heart too lol!

Hahahaha, scared him..... sure, but I am pretty certain he welcomed it. After all, a little fear to overcome makes us only stronger. So dont "scare" him too much, he might rebel in time lol....
  5. Thank you sweet goddess Mandy for the rep ! Oh no that is not it lol, you will be back as a siggy and avatar, no doubt. I wont even promise it, it just is a fact. On freeones, you are my queen....no doubt about that ! No other, not even close, not even a shadow of another!
    Just every now and then, the honor to a different lady, cant give you all the attention. You can be and are quite an obsession for me to be honest, so I need to re-focus every now and then :p! You truly are second to none. Just everything about you (as far as I know you here online ofcours :p ), looks, sense of humor, atttitude, interaction....I so enjoy the Mandy I know on this forum.

And believe me, maybe you are not that present here as a year (or two ago), but you still come back to the thread, you are so appreciated by your fans because of it.....but I (and I am sure others) can understand that you do not pay your bills and attention to freeones only.
    A Big kiss.....
  6. Havent heard in a while you talking about Ray, any news, some good news hopefully?
  7. Thank you CA, I left a coiple new pics up as a thank you
  8. Hapy birthday Mandy, may you have the bestest of days ! Stay happy and healthy! Big birthday kiss.....................
  9. You are so welcome Mandy, and thank you for being Mandy.....
  10. Merry Christmas to you as well! Thanks for all the love this year
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast