What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Who made you cum today?

by , 2012-02-12 at 22:44 (My favorite pics)
    Quote Originally Posted by luis1972 View Post
    Adriana Conde

Categories
    Latina
  2. Submitted to Tosh.0 LOL

So I submitted a video taken on avn night where I was drunken and rambling about how to keep your cock hard, I hope they put me on there and give me a web redemption because that would be HILARIOUS! I love that show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jutvjR1zDtc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Leila from X-art (AKA Blue Angel)

Today one of the prettiest babes in the industry, Blue Angel. She doesn't only look sweet and cute, she also is a rising star who does fisting, anal, dp, and so on... And she has these nice soft puffy nipples.

A fisting ode to an extraordinary girl...

01.jpg ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. First post

I haven't really blogged since myspace gave way to FB and even then I rarely used the blog feature on the space. I started back in 2001 about a month before 9/11 and would manage to post about two or three times a week.

Maybe this will be my first, last and only post here. Maybe I'll ...
  5. agency change

Yes, I have officially switched agencies, I did not feel LAdirect was selling me and giving my career the proper attention it deserves so I switched to foxxx modeling. I had to buy out of ladirect, which is quite pricey but I have 60 days to pay it off once foxxx starts getting me more scenes booked. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Fucking a Seminarian

I was curious of this guy at first. He wants to be a priest, but I hear he has a girlfriend... But it was cool to me. I thought, well, maybe he's not serious with the girl. So I drink with him during one of his family events. Hmm... he's a sweet talker, kept on telling me how cute he finds me, touches ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Actual pic that made you cum today

by , 2012-02-11 at 18:58 (My favorite pics)
    Quote Originally Posted by luis1972 View Post
    Giannina Lujan

Categories
    Latina