PDA

View Full Version : How Does A Girl Feel When She Gets A Double Penetration ????

boobs_lover
2006-05-03, 07:02
How Does A Girl Feel When She Gets A Double Penetration ????
She Feels More Comfortable Or Hurt :)

CeBeSprTNG2005
2006-05-03, 07:10
STUFFED!!! :nanner: :scream: :rofl:

Well who knows except the women that are into that

poggy
2006-05-03, 07:11
I think you need a OCSM for this one boobs_lover.

SeraphiM
2006-05-03, 07:13
No idea :dunno:

It also like the question:
How does a girl feel when she's getting fucked?
It's a thing that I'm sure is felt differently by different women.
So there may be no clear answer out there for you.

ThomasJenkins
2006-05-03, 10:32

Why not just shove two dildos up your ass and tell us what it feels like? Sorry... couldn't resist.

pussy+dickdenice
2006-05-03, 11:21
Why not just shove two dildos up your ass and tell us what it feels like? Sorry... couldn't resist.

Replace dildos with boobs.

Sorry, I too couldn't resist. ;)

boobs_lover
2006-05-03, 11:44
hmm srry do u like to watch a girl get a dp post some pic

michelle_lopez
2006-05-03, 12:21
Wow,,,you guy's sure need a woman to answer this one lollllllll.
For a short answer ( it's simply unbelievable ).For a longer answer.
( Already having a man's cock up your pussy buried deep fells superb specially when he gives you a little clit action with is fingers or cock but to give you a response to a dp is , what can i say ,,wow. I'll speek for myself of course but having a nice firm cock up my ass sends me into a frenzy. To start off, nice and slow with a nice ass finger fucking. one then 2 fingers and then 3 to make my ass nice and opened and relaxed. Once that cock penetrates,,,,I usually take my hand and make it glide in there real soft and give it a gentle push. Once it's almost in,, i'll take the guy's ass and shove it towards me in a real nice thrust pushing his lovely meat all the way in buried balls deep into my nice lubbed asshole. Then i'll have i'm start pounding my ass gently and when my ass his nice and relaxed and wide wide open,,i'll go reverse cowgirl on him and have the other man get in front of me and stick his hot prick deep into my wet cunt. After that it's up to them to give it to me and fuck my ass & pussy has hard has they can to make me cum all over the place. So has you can see it fells fucking great having both holes filled with some nice cock. Nothing better for a girl then a good double penetration.
Girls who don't love anal or dp usually had a bad experience with an idiot or did not make the necessary preparations. Do you guy's honeslty think that in movies they just fuck the girl in the pussy and then no lub or enema and go for the ass. Thats why they have cuts and camera angle change. The girls are pro"s,,,and always lubbed inside really good. You go fresh into a girls ass & you'll get a fucking slap in the face ,I can assure you of that. I've never had a bad experience because I educated myself on anal sex before doing something about it. Thats my long answer for you ) enjoy and learn :)

pussy+dickdenice
2006-05-03, 12:59
enjoy and learn :)

That's what was said.

Well who knows except the women that are into that? ;)

michelle_lopez
2006-05-03, 13:03
It would be nice if other girls would also respond.

boobs_lover
2006-05-03, 13:35
there is no girl in this forum who can answer my stupid question :)

member2686
2006-05-03, 14:50
michelle lopez did in post #8 in this thread... Did you miss it? :confused: :dunno:

there is no girl in this forum who can answer my stupid question :)

RogueWolf
2006-05-03, 17:16
Isn't this kind of asking a woman what it feels like to get kicked in the nuts?

Big P13
2006-05-03, 17:19
Isn't this kind of asking a woman what it feels like to get kicked in the nuts?

Or maybe more like having a woman ask a guy what it feels like to get kicked in the nuts! ;) Basically the only answer you can give is it hurts. The only answer you'll get to this question will be, basically, it feels good, or it doesn't feel good. It's not going to be possible for you to really understand the feeling though.

accessspecialex
2006-05-03, 17:48
I still stuggle to comprehend what it feels like to have sex as a women with one (regular) nob, let alone two. I asked an ex once, and she gave up trying to explain and went for a shower... charming!

poggy
2006-05-03, 18:04
( Already having a man's cock up your pussy buried deep fells superb specially when he gives you a little clit action with is fingers or cock but to give you a response to a dp is , what can i say ,,wow. I'll speek for myself of course but having a nice firm cock up my ass sends me into a frenzy. To start off, nice and slow with a nice ass finger fucking. one then 2 fingers and then 3 to make my ass nice and opened and relaxed. Once that cock penetrates,,,,I usually take my hand and make it glide in there real soft and give it a gentle push. Once it's almost in,, i'll take the guy's ass and shove it towards me in a real nice thrust pushing his lovely meat all the way in buried balls deep into my nice lubbed asshole. Then i'll have i'm start pounding my ass gently and when my ass his nice and relaxed and wide wide open,,i'll go reverse cowgirl on him and have the other man get in front of me and stick his hot prick deep into my wet cunt. After that it's up to them to give it to me and fuck my ass & pussy has hard has they can to make me cum all over the place. So has you can see it fells fucking great having both holes filled with some nice cock. Nothing better for a girl then a good double penetration.
Girls who don't love anal or dp usually had a bad experience with an idiot or did not make the necessary preparations. Do you guy's honeslty think that in movies they just fuck the girl in the pussy and then no lub or enema and go for the ass. Thats why they have cuts and camera angle change. The girls are pro"s,,,and always lubbed inside really good. You go fresh into a girls ass & you'll get a fucking slap in the face ,I can assure you of that. I've never had a bad experience because I educated myself on anal sex before doing something about it. Thats my long answer for you ) enjoy and learn :)

But can you cook as well :rofl:

(Sorry that one I couldn't resist.)

:hatsoff: To Michelle for giving a answer.

Ree
2006-05-03, 18:22
I've never tried it, but I read Michelle's post and now it appeals to me! I've long thought about having my bf inside my ass and my dildo inside my pussy... maybe I'll try it!

Miss Brittany
2006-05-04, 01:26
I personally love having my ass mouth and cunt fucked at the same time.

It feels soooooooo GOOD!

Miss Brittany
2006-05-04, 01:39
I found a guy today that said he would help me live out one of my fantasies that Ive never done before.

What do u look like Fox?

How many times have u been with a man?

Sorry everyone for getting off the thread but Im not into PMs.

Miss Brittany
2006-05-04, 02:06
and it has to be a super cheap hotel room on Hollywood blvd :)

Miss Brittany
2006-05-04, 02:16
A dirty nasty cheap whore like u belongs in a dirty hotel room sucking cock for Mommy.

I need the $ 4 drugs :)

Be a good boy and dont talk back to your Mother and do as u r told!

Now assume the position:

Face down ass up Bitch!

michelle_lopez
2006-05-04, 08:50
But can you cook as well :rofl:

(Sorry that one I couldn't resist.)

:hatsoff: To Michelle for giving a answer.

I cook Dp's For diner every weekend.

michelle_lopez
2006-05-04, 08:55
I've never tried it, but I read Michelle's post and now it appeals to me! I've long thought about having my bf inside my ass and my dildo inside my pussy... maybe I'll try it!

Make a good preparation and do it slowly for your first time. Take a few hours to make yourself nice and relaxed with it. Lots and Lots and Lots of lub. Lub is great and I garanty you, you won't be desapointed. It,s an awsome feeling.
Time and preparation are the keys to good assfucking and of course a mate that knows what is doing. Go on the net,,educate yourself to it with your partner and you'll live the experience of a lifetime.Specially when you play with your clit at the same time,,,you'll cum so fast.

SeraphiM
2006-05-04, 09:45
Make a good preparation and do it slowly for your first time. Take a few hours to make yourself nice and relaxed with it. Lots and Lots and Lots of lub. Lub is great and I garanty you, you won't be desapointed. It,s an awsome feeling.
Time and preparation are the keys to good assfucking and of course a mate that knows what is doing. Go on the net,,educate yourself to it with your partner and you'll live the experience of a lifetime.Specially when you play with your clit at the same time,,,you'll cum so fast.

Sounds like some sound advice from the experienced :thumbsup:

michelle_lopez
2006-05-04, 10:00

Well not to brag or anything but I do have lots of experience in dp and it's an awsome feeling. Girls have to experience that once in a lifetime. Girls who don't are defenitly missing out on the best orgasm a woman could ever have. I get dp at least once a week now because I just can't get enougth of it anymore. But like I said, the guy's your with make the hole experience worth it. Guy's who don't know how to go about it will fuck everything up.
Go dp's Go;)

SeraphiM
2006-05-04, 10:31
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/7.gif GO DP's GO http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/7.gif

You kill me michelle_lopez :1orglaugh

michelle_lopez
2006-05-04, 10:49
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/7.gif GO DP's GO http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/7.gif

You kill me michelle_lopez :1orglaugh

Love you too babe :lovecoupl

poggy
2006-05-04, 17:48
I don't know about that, but what I can't get out of my head is you, Silvia and me in that threesome, as it says on your sig.:D :thumbsup:

michelle_lopez
2006-05-05, 10:26
I don't know about that, but what I can't get out of my head is you, Silvia and me in that threesome, as it says on your sig.:D :thumbsup:

That would be a dream cum true :tongue:
Me doggy,,,,you in my pussy and silvia on her back getting some licking action.
I would give her a strap-on and you could dp me together.:tongue:

pussy+dickdenice
2006-05-05, 12:12
That would be a dream cum true :tongue:
Me doggy,,,,you in my pussy and silvia on her back getting some licking action.
I would give her a strap-on and you could dp me together.:tongue:

Any idea about a foursome? :rolleyes:

michelle_lopez
2006-05-05, 12:36
Any idea about a foursome? :rolleyes:
Well with me reverse cowgirl and poggy nailing me in the back side and you in front nailing my wet cunt , i guess silvia will have to stand in front of me so i can lick that fine tuned pussy.:tongue:
How's that

boobs_lover
2006-05-06, 03:08
wht the fuck cant u post some pic here fuck

poggy
2006-05-06, 04:07

Sorry boobs_lover I'm camera shy:1orglaugh

michelle_lopez
2006-05-06, 10:09
Sorry boobs_lover I'm camera shy:1orglaugh

Camera shy yes,,, shy with your cock , HELL NO :bowdown:

michelle_lopez
2006-05-06, 10:09

Awsome sig,,, some nice titties there humm.:tongue:

hardhead
2006-05-06, 10:44
I had a girlfriend a long time ago who i openly discussed alot of various sexual possibilities with & she once told me she " heard somewhere " that there is only a thin layer of flesh between the anal cavity & the vaginal one , so when there is a cock in both holes the guys involved are practically rubbing there cocks against one anothers .

We never ended up doing it though , didn't get one of her girlfreinds into the mix either , oh well .

michelle_lopez
2006-05-06, 10:55
I had a girlfriend a long time ago who i openly discussed alot of various sexual possibilities with & she once told me she " heard somewhere " that there is only a thin layer of flesh between the anal cavity & the vaginal one , so when there is a cock in both holes the guys involved are practically rubbing there cocks against one anothers .

We never ended up doing it though , didn't get one of her girlfreinds into the mix either , oh well .

Gota do it because there missing out on something completly awsome. Feeling two cocks inside going in and fucking out his out of this world. Specially when the guy,s are balls deep and they stay fully burried and just wiggle inside,,,oufffff i just tingle talking about it.:tongue:

sweetie69
2006-05-06, 10:57
Sounds a little bit OUCH to me.:eek:

michelle_lopez
2006-05-06, 11:02
Sounds a little bit OUCH to me.:eek:

No ,,, not at all,,,,if it hurts its because the preparations were done poorely or not at all,,,or the guy,s didn'T know how to proceed. Dp is the best orgasm a woman could ever fell. Trust me , i know what i'm talking about.
But if you have a partner that just shoves it in,,,forget it. There's a way to go about it and preparations to make for an unbeleivable experience like that.

Read this,,,thats preparations and experience.

Girls who don't love anal or dp usually had a bad experience with an idiot or did not make the necessary preparations. Do you guy's honeslty think that in movies they just fuck the girl in the pussy and then no lub or enema and go for the ass. Thats why they have cuts and camera angle change. The girls are pro"s,,,and always lubbed inside really good. You go fresh into a girls ass & you'll get a fucking slap in the face ,I can assure you of that. I've never had a bad experience because I educated myself on anal sex before doing something about it. Thats my long answer for you ) enjoy and learn :tongue:

A nice enema at the start and then foreplay is the key after you follow my instructions and your home free full on man's cum and multiple orgasm

sweetie69
2006-05-06, 11:05
I think I'll give it a pass for now (Michelle knows why ;) )

michelle_lopez
2006-05-06, 11:18
I think I'll give it a pass for now (Michelle knows why ;) )

Yes I do,,,but in time you'll play around and then you'll never have enought.
;)
Stick to your guns girl;)

sweetie69
2006-05-06, 11:27
All the guys are going to wonder what the hell our big secret is.:rofl:

KittyKat
2006-05-06, 11:28
No ,,, not at all,,,,if it hurts its because the preparations were done poorely or not at all,,,or the guy,s didn'T know how to proceed. Dp is the best orgasm a woman could ever fell. Trust me , i know what i'm talking about.
But if you have a partner that just shoves it in,,,forget it. There's a way to go about it and preparations to make for an unbeleivable experience like that.

Read this,,,thats preparations and experience.

Girls who don't love anal or dp usually had a bad experience with an idiot or did not make the necessary preparations. Do you guy's honeslty think that in movies they just fuck the girl in the pussy and then no lub or enema and go for the ass. Thats why they have cuts and camera angle change. The girls are pro"s,,,and always lubbed inside really good. You go fresh into a girls ass & you'll get a fucking slap in the face ,I can assure you of that. I've never had a bad experience because I educated myself on anal sex before doing something about it. Thats my long answer for you ) enjoy and learn :tongue:

A nice enema at the start and then foreplay is the key after you follow my instructions and your home free full on man's cum and multiple orgasm

Some sound advice there, Michelle! :thumbsup: Although I think the 'slap in the face' might be more of a 'punch' in the face:rofl: LOL

michelle_lopez
2006-05-06, 11:39
Some sound advice there, Michelle! :thumbsup: Although I think the 'slap in the face' might be more of a 'punch' in the face:rofl: LOL

Agreed :rofl:

michelle_lopez
2006-05-06, 11:40
All the guys are going to wonder what the hell our big secret is.:rofl:
Well it's for us to know and them to find out ( not going to happen do :rofl: )

pussy+dickdenice
2006-05-06, 12:12

Smells like a school of dead fishes :rolleyes:

4G63
2006-05-06, 12:18
Anybody try the DVDA?

pitino
2006-05-07, 03:30

not even a clue?:o

georges
2006-05-08, 06:06
Like I said it depends if the girl has been prepared herself for it and if she feels comfortable with the partners involved in the dp. If things are done correctly then it can turn as a very enjoyeable experience.

michelle_lopez
2006-05-08, 10:17

Nop, I promised her I wouldn't say anything and I am a person who doesn't break promises. sorry ;)

sweetie69
2006-05-08, 16:24
Nop, I promised her I wouldn't say anything and I am a person who doesn't break promises. sorry ;)
I do'nt really mind if everyone does know but it is fun to have a secret all the boys on here do'nt know about.:D

Black Star
2006-05-08, 16:27
I do'nt really mind if everyone does know but it is fun to have a secret all the boys on here do'nt know about.:D

Waiting for Black Star, eh?

*crosses fingers*

Double penetration...I'm not sure if I'd enjoy that too much. It would be kind of weird being near the other guy. Do you start a conversation? Sports? Weather? Music?

:eek:

sweetie69
2006-05-08, 16:46

*crosses fingers*

Double penetration...I'm not sure if I'd enjoy that too much. It would be kind of weird being near the other guy. Do you start a conversation? Sports? Weather? Music?

Conversation: Guy1 "so .... how does my cock feel rubbing against yours?"
Guy2 "Hmm .... not so bad really. You?"
Guy1 " .... "
Guy2 "Wanna grab a beer instead?"
(both leave and head for a bar)

michelle_lopez
2006-05-10, 10:51

*crosses fingers*

Well, Most guy's say that.
I can tell you from experience that you'd enjoy it.
To start, having a slut on her knees holding two cocks in her hands and sucking them and strocking them would get you hard, but once i'd be on top of the other guy and you,d be nailing me from behind in my sweet tight ass,
Grabing me by the hair and pulling me towars you and fucking my ass real hard and earing me moan like a slut telling you black star that your meat is so fucking big in my ass and it fells so great,,,,fuck me harder and deeper.
Beleive me,,i've had guy,s who had a phobia about being naked and seeing another cock around them. That just desepears in a minute. Because , once your fucking that whore and she's yelling out to you how nice it fells and she wants it harder because she's cumming,,, wow,,,you could care less if a donkey would be underneath the girl. The other guy doesn,t exist anymore because your nailing your nasty bitch and making her moan to extacy.
Thats a fact. Lived it,,,done that ;)

Black Star
2006-05-10, 18:00
Well, Most guy's say that.
I can tell you from experience that you'd enjoy it.
To start, having a slut on her knees holding two cocks in her hands and sucking them and strocking them would get you hard, but once i'd be on top of the other guy and you,d be nailing me from behind in my sweet tight ass,
Grabing me by the hair and pulling me towars you and fucking my ass real hard and earing me moan like a slut telling you black star that your meat is so fucking big in my ass and it fells so great,,,,fuck me harder and deeper.
Beleive me,,i've had guy,s who had a phobia about being naked and seeing another cock around them. That just desepears in a minute. Because , once your fucking that whore and she's yelling out to you how nice it fells and she wants it harder because she's cumming,,, wow,,,you could care less if a donkey would be underneath the girl. The other guy doesn,t exist anymore because your nailing your nasty bitch and making her moan to extacy.
Thats a fact. Lived it,,,done that ;)

This is my vote for post of the week!:1orglaugh

I guess I'll have to take your word for it. It's not so much that I fear being naked in front of another man, I just think it would be uncomfortable having to stare into another guy's eyes in a DP situation.

I mean, where else is there to stare?:dunno:

In any case, that is still the best post ever, simply because of that one quote.

theslutlover
2006-05-10, 19:43
i like to watch DP so I hope the girl feels like doing it again.

michelle_lopez
2006-05-12, 12:30
This is my vote for post of the week!:1orglaugh

I guess I'll have to take your word for it. It's not so much that I fear being naked in front of another man, I just think it would be uncomfortable having to stare into another guy's eyes in a DP situation.

I mean, where else is there to stare?:dunno:

In any case, that is still the best post ever, simply because of that one quote.

Well, :1orglaugh look at it this way. If i'm on top of the other guy, lening towards him and your in my rear end fucking my tigh asshole real hard. The only thing you should reall see is that fine cock going in and out of my sweet ass and if you look up , you'll see my hips and my back and my eyes turned towars you saying, ( I just love it when i get nailed in the ass ny your hard cock black star) The way i'm positioned, you shouldn't even see the other guy's face. If you do it's because your focus isn't were it should be. Once i get you started, you'd focus on my staire towards you,,my dirty talking and slutty ways and that fine cock of yours destroying my beautifull ass.
Those that put your fears to rest black star.;)

Irony
2006-06-25, 04:28
Sounds awesome thanks Michelle, getting me excited just thinking about it

georges
2006-06-25, 04:41
As I said before if the girl is well prepared and how she feels comfortable with the partners, if she feels fine then believe me you will only appreciate it.

Krista38DD
2006-11-21, 16:56
I've never had one but it is encouraging to read responses like Michelle's, wow! From my limited experience with toys during vaginal sex it makes the vagina much tighter when something is in my ass. It can be pleasurable as alluded to others on this thread, if done right. I control how the toy is inserted which obviously plays a key role. Overall though things are tighter, and this for me is desirable.

squallumz
2006-11-21, 17:46
Conversation: Guy1 "so .... how does my cock feel rubbing against yours?"
Guy2 "Hmm .... not so bad really. You?"
Guy1 " .... "
Guy2 "Wanna grab a beer instead?"
(both leave and head for a bar)

ha!

Big P13
2006-11-21, 19:15
I wonder what ever happenned to Michelle Lopez...

Krista38DD
2006-11-22, 06:43
I wonder too, I'd like to talk to this woman, she could teach me a thing or three!

OilTech
2006-11-22, 15:02
Still with her finger tips. What other way is there to feel

thorsif
2006-11-22, 19:13
If its by 2 men like me, pretty much in Heaven. lol:rofl:

poggy
2006-11-23, 14:14

I wonder too, I'd like to talk to this woman, she could teach me a thing or three!

She is starting up her own website with her business friends and has been very busy while doing it. Plus her other work keeps her very busy and sometimes away from the computer for long periods of time.

Other than that don't ask for anymore infomation, as refusal often offends.

michelle_lopez
2007-03-24, 20:21
Yes you guy's , i'm finally back and hopefully here for a while. Been real busy and Krista38dd , it's my pleasure to meet you and really nice to see another woman on the board. Fell free to Private message me anytime. We will get a chance to talk some more. :lovecoupl

bbrriiaann122
2007-11-18, 18:38
Well not to brag or anything but I do have lots of experience in dp and it's an awsome feeling. Girls have to experience that once in a lifetime. Girls who don't are defenitly missing out on the best orgasm a woman could ever have. I get dp at least once a week now because I just can't get enougth of it anymore. But like I said, the guy's your with make the hole experience worth it. Guy's who don't know how to go about it will fuck everything up.
Go dp's Go;)

WOW!! Once a week?? I would love to be with a girl that wants it that hard, that often!

Will E Worm
2007-11-18, 18:53

Sweetie69 is a virgin. :D:hatsoff:

senob44
2007-11-19, 04:40
Probably like a Double Stuf Oreo.

michelle_lopez
2008-02-22, 11:19
I loved hearing about your experiences. keep them coming. This thread should never die.

If any girls want to pm me because they have questions and are curious about living a dp , but are affraid or not experienced and need guidance, let me know and i'll help you out. love you all :lovecoupl

bigbadbrody
2008-02-22, 13:36
pain?

michelle_lopez
2008-02-22, 14:00
pain?

?????????? pain. well, if you've done a dp on a girl or anal 1 on 1 with a girl and she felt pain, well, it's because you didn't prepare her well and didn't know how to go about it. It's not a straigth foward fuck like pussy sex.

A woman who prepares the right way and has an experience with guy's who know how to go about this, well, beleive me, their aint no pain at all. It's the total opposite. it's 10 times the climax of a pussy squirt baby. I know it and i've also teached many girls on how to go about it , but if there making out with idiots who don,t know better, of course their will be pain.

take care baby :lovecoupl

squallumz
2008-02-22, 15:32
i bet its so awesome. thats what i would go out and do right off the bat if i was a girl for a day.

michelle_lopez
2008-02-22, 16:21
well, if re-incarnation exist loll you migth have the pleasures of that experience one day.

love you baby :lovecoupl

squallumz
2008-02-22, 16:23
well, if re-incarnation exist loll you migth have the pleasures of that experience one day.

love you baby :lovecoupl

that would be sweet. id be all over that!

Christmas_Ape
2008-02-22, 16:26
i bet its so awesome. thats what i would go out and do right off the bat if i was a girl for a day.

Would you do interracial?

Friday on my mind
2008-02-22, 16:29

You like to stir up trouble don't you? BTW I enjoy it!!!!:rofl::rofl:

michelle_lopez
2008-02-22, 16:33

I usually have 1 white cock and 1 black cock when i have a dp. it,s way more exciting.

my opinion of course. :lovecoupl

Fresno
2008-02-22, 16:56
I usually have 1 white cock and 1 black cock when i have a dp. it,s way more exciting.

my opinion of course. :lovecoupl

Sounds good to me.

michelle_lopez
2008-02-22, 17:02
Sounds good to me.

What can i say. i like to please everyone lollllllllllllll :lovecoupl

squallumz
2008-02-22, 19:55
What can i say. i like to please everyone lollllllllllllll :lovecoupl

my kinda girl. *scoots closer to you*

michelle_lopez
2008-02-22, 20:12
I'd sure like those 2 girls in your avatar to strap on and give me a nice woman dp :lovecoupl humm

nice avatar:lovecoupl

Johann Splooge
2008-02-22, 23:13
michelle post dp pics of your big ass in action. porn guys are strange so let them do the one thing normal guys or guys with self esteem will not do.

i wonder how many different hpv strains are kicking around these gangbanger types or i bet they don't pay attention much like michelle said the guys don't pay attention to one another.

Thatonedude
2008-02-24, 02:57
michelle lopez when can me and you dp

michelle_lopez
2008-02-25, 12:37
michelle lopez when can me and you dp

I can get dp'd anytime i want baby, so find yourself a nice babe who's into anal sex first and then find out if she would try it. she'll be 10 time more satisfied baby, but to all guy,s here, educate yourself on the proper way to go about this. Thats very important for the woman to enjoy the experience and orgasms 10 times harder. If you mess up, she won,t like it, and you'll never get to approach her fine ass again.
:lovecoupl

pitino
2008-02-25, 16:08
thnx for the great feedback sexy Mich! :hatsoff:

2008-02-25, 16:18
Me and my gf did it at thr weekend just past.

Me in her pussy and she had a dildo in her ass fucking herself.

Both of us enjoyed it plus it made her pussy tighter aswell and both of us had a great orgasm.

michelle_lopez
2008-02-26, 13:17
When done properly has you experienced, it,s total satisfaction , way dirtier and 10 times hotter , plus that the orgasms are way more powerfull.

happy you enjoyed it and your girlfriend also :lovecoupl

member006
2008-02-26, 13:37
Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop? This is yet another answer I WILL NEVER KNOW. lmao I'll just take everyones word for it. :)

LL

michelle_lopez
2008-02-26, 13:42
Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop? This is yet another answer I WILL NEVER KNOW. lmao I'll just take everyones word for it. :)

LL

Baby, if you have a boyfriend, i would suggest that you try it with him and a woman,s best friend ( the dildo ) .

It's the best way to start and better yet, if you have no experience in ass sex, well, don,t tip your hand to your boyfriend and when your alone, play baby and have fun with your rear end while teasing your tushy . you'll be pleasently supprised. :lovecoupl

but like i always say, it's a personal choice , but i'm just eagering woman to explore so that they can discover way more powerfull orgasm that they've ever known :lovecoupl

love you sweety

dick van cock
2008-02-26, 13:45
Baby, if you have a boyfriend, i would suggest that you try it with him and a woman,s best friend my check book? Alright! If it makes you happy...

Christmas_Ape
2008-02-26, 13:47
a woman,s best friend ( the dildo ) .

Spoken like a true fem user!

michelle_lopez
2008-02-26, 13:57
The best dildo's for me are black or white. Thats the only kind i use :lovecoupl

member006
2008-02-26, 14:02
but like i always say, it's a personal choice , but i'm just eagering woman to explore so that they can discover way more powerfull orgasm that they've ever known :lovecoupl

love you sweety

I know your advice is sound and from the heart. I won't go into detail on here, but my sexuality is fine. I have many 'kinks' in my armor in fact. lol DP and threesomes will just never be on my list. First isn't needed for powerful orgasm in me and the second is simple, I don't share. Nobody eats from my plate but me. :)

I can guarantee I know this much if I haven't done it yet I won't. :dunno: I just spent many years mastering the things I do do. No need to learn new tricks. Hot kinky sex or love making is a perk of a good relationship. I have to have deep feelings and bonding.

Don't get me wrong I am no PRUDE. I don't mind at all reading about others experiences and respect them for the openness in their words.

LL

dave_rhino
2008-02-26, 14:04
Probably the same you'd feel fucking someone while you get fucked in the ass.

michelle_lopez
2008-02-26, 14:10
I know your advice is sound and from the heart. I won't go into detail here, but my sexuality is fine. I have many 'kinks' in my armor in fact. lol DP and threesomes will just never be on my list. First isn't needed for powerful orgasm in me and the second is simple, I don't share. Nobody eats from my plate but me. :)

I can guarantee I know this much if I haven't done it yet I won't. :dunno: I just spent many years mastering the things I do do. No need to learn new tricks. Hot kinky sex or love making is a perk of a good relationship. I have to have deep feelings and bonding.

Don't get me wrong I am no PRUDE. I don't mind at all reading about others experiences and respect them for the openness in their words.

LL

well spoken baby :lovecoupl

like i said, to each is own and i respect that. I just try to feed the most info possible to anyone who'd be thinking about trying this or looking for their first experience to be the best it can be because i have lots of experience in that and if i can help in any way possible to make it great by my advice that,s why i,m sharing it.

love you always sweetheart :lovecoupl

ninetysixcavy
2008-02-26, 14:13
Probably the same you'd feel fucking someone while you get fucked in the ass.

:confused: :rofl:

nedbuck
2008-02-26, 21:27
Its definitely something that has to be done right. I would imagine if it is not done properly it would be so painful and not pleasurably in the least. Our experience with this is with a toy as well. After being really turned on and worked up she uses a toy on her butt while I am in her pussy. This is after there has been lots of lubrication and she is really turned on. Lots of vaginal sex first. It is done slowly and gradually until all the way in with lots of time to do so. This is what works for us. You have to take your time. She says it makes both openings really tight and there is so much pleasure with the friction. She goes slowly while slide in and out of her pussy with increasing force and frequency. Its not for everybody and thats cool. But we like it!

jk34
2008-02-27, 01:45
like freaks...sorry i cant help it(i mean the two guys)

i cant believe 2 guys would want to do that to girl...(with a dildo maybe)

and the phrase"to each is own" is used way too often on this board

michelle_lopez
2008-02-27, 10:19
Its definitely something that has to be done right. I would imagine if it is not done properly it would be so painful and not pleasurably in the least. Our experience with this is with a toy as well. After being really turned on and worked up she uses a toy on her butt while I am in her pussy. This is after there has been lots of lubrication and she is really turned on. Lots of vaginal sex first. It is done slowly and gradually until all the way in with lots of time to do so. This is what works for us. You have to take your time. She says it makes both openings really tight and there is so much pleasure with the friction. She goes slowly while slide in and out of her pussy with increasing force and frequency. Its not for everybody and thats cool. But we like it!

The best way baby, is to let her explore the anal side of her fantasies with a dildo while your doing her pussy. she'll know how it feels. she'll dictate the past with witch she wants to master her sphynxer and more importantly, she needs to do this with a dildo that has close to your cock size and width. So that way, when she's ready for you and wants it , it will fell great and no matter what , once your in, you have to let her dictate the past baby and follow her lead, and beleive me, when she's ready for a hard pounding, your so call gentle and beautifull,polite and religious girlfriend of yours will turn into this sexy,aroused animal wanting it hard and transform into a nasty slut wanting it harder and harder.

When it comes to anal sex or dp's, the woman must be in charge until she tells you it,s time and you'll know , because she'll turn into the slut of your dreams.

For people posting on this thread, if you haven,t lived the experience and don,t wish too, thats your desicion and it's respected, but please don,t come here and add an opinion if you don't know what your talking about.

thank you and like always, i love you all :lovecoupl

Johann Splooge
2008-02-27, 20:06
The best way baby, is to let her explore the anal side of her fantasies with a dildo while your doing her pussy. she'll know how it feels. she'll dictate the past with witch she wants to master her sphynxer and more importantly, she needs to do this with a dildo that has close to your cock size and width. So that way, when she's ready for you and wants it , it will fell great and no matter what , once your in, you have to let her dictate the past baby and follow her lead, and beleive me, when she's ready for a hard pounding, your so call gentle and beautifull,polite and religious girlfriend of yours will turn into this sexy,aroused animal wanting it hard and transform into a nasty slut wanting it harder and harder.

When it comes to anal sex or dp's, the woman must be in charge until she tells you it,s time and you'll know , because she'll turn into the slut of your dreams.

For people posting on this thread, if you haven,t lived the experience and don,t wish too, thats your desicion and it's respected, but please don,t come here and add an opinion if you don't know what your talking about.

thank you and like always, i love you all :lovecoupl

do you have a degree is PH DP in slutology?

LBP 76
2008-02-27, 22:55
Why not ask one (preferrably one not in the porn industry)?

dirtydubled
2008-02-28, 10:20
Like a Chinese Finger-Trap?

michelle_lopez
2008-02-28, 11:56
do you have a degree is PH DP in slutology?

Well, i can,t count the number of times i've done it, and thats been going on for 9 years, so, does that qualify me baby :1orglaugh

love you :lovecoupl

MRPIMPN4EVA
2008-02-28, 12:46
I never wanna know.

Johann Splooge
2008-02-28, 19:40
Post pics Michelle so we can see your big buns jiggle while they they get DP

alex.zeal
2008-02-28, 19:46
When a girl get dbl Penetration she probably... feel like heaven... :)

michelle_lopez
2008-02-29, 15:23
When a girl get dbl Penetration she probably... feel like heaven... :)

:bowdown:
yes baby yes . love you :lovecoupl

krypto
2008-02-29, 19:56
Just came across this thread today. Very interesting read! I've often wondered myself like the original poster what it must be like for women who do dp's. Thanks for your informative posts michelle. :hatsoff:

angelfire1972
2008-02-29, 23:35
double excited i suppose....:rolleyes:

michelle_lopez
2008-03-01, 12:17
Just came across this thread today. Very interesting read! I've often wondered myself like the original poster what it must be like for women who do dp's. Thanks for your informative posts michelle. :hatsoff:

My pleasure baby :lovecoupl

jasmine_rvrs
2008-03-01, 20:46
It feels amazing:rolleyes:

michelle_lopez
2008-03-02, 10:20
It feels amazing:rolleyes:

Yes it does sweetheart:lovecoupl

guspulgas
2008-03-02, 10:55
Pussy's meant for fucking, assholes meant for craping..

freeryan
2008-03-04, 01:40
This is on subject but alittle different. There's this thread talking about two girls doing DP with two double enders. That's got to be fucking insane. hint hint Michelle :). By the way your long version got me very excited.

michelle_lopez
2008-03-12, 10:31
Pussy's meant for fucking, assholes meant for craping..

to each is own, and i respect that baby:lovecoupl but you aint a girl, so you wouldn,t know how it feels :1orglaugh

freeryan
2008-03-12, 14:32
Very well said Michelle. A mouth is ment for eating but can do more than that so I say have fun with what you have. shit.

michelle_lopez
2008-03-12, 15:58
thanks baby :lovecoupl

Krista38DD
2008-03-12, 21:53
Well I know how it feels now.....
And I want more!

squallumz
2008-03-12, 22:28
must be awesome.

peowc
2008-03-13, 02:08
Well I know how it feels now..... And I want more!

You must elaborate! Especially after saying you didn't think you would do dp 9 months ago!

young_guns
2008-03-13, 08:51
wow, nice

Pathogen
2008-03-13, 08:53
And I want more!

Heh, need help? ;)

john_aero
2008-03-13, 15:26
just saw this post, very interesting

like the idea of it must try get some one involved. usualy its just spit roating when in 3 some

michelle_lopez
2008-03-22, 10:25
And I want more!

After talking alot with you baby, i can see your definitly hooked on it and once that happens, it's for life. good for you :lovecoupl

squallumz
2008-03-23, 01:12
After talking alot with you baby, i can see your definitly hooked on it and once that happens, it's for life. good for you :lovecoupl

niice! again, id love to experience that if i was able to. i cant get enough of watching dps right now. :D

Pathogen
2008-03-24, 08:52
niice! again, id love to experience that if i was able to. i cant get enough of watching dps right now. :D

Squallumz, maybe we should go hang out with Miss Lopez? :1orglaugh

Krista38DD
2008-03-24, 17:55
yes it took some coaxing to do one; I was afraid of it hurting, but I have had some good coaching and was able to do it right; It started slow, with them just inside me and staying there, then as I got more used to it the speed increased. But it was slow to start and gradual and I dictated the pace. It was very arousing as I felt like I was filled. I also got so turned on by knowing I was in control and that they were enjoying me in a way that is slutty. I'll have another, but takes time to do it right...

squallumz
2008-03-24, 22:31
Squallumz, maybe we should go hang out with Miss Lopez? :1orglaugh

or krista! <3

michelle_lopez
2008-03-28, 17:23
yes it took some coaxing to do one; I was afraid of it hurting, but I have had some good coaching and was able to do it right; It started slow, with them just inside me and staying there, then as I got more used to it the speed increased. But it was slow to start and gradual and I dictated the pace. It was very arousing as I felt like I was filled. I also got so turned on by knowing I was in control and that they were enjoying me in a way that is slutty. I'll have another, but takes time to do it right...

Thats it baby. If every woman would educate herself on the multiple pleasures of dp , and know she needs to be in control, 95% would get hooked on it for life. The biggest problem with woman not enjoying their first dp, is that they don,t know enougth about it , and the guy's their with are idiots and think you go right in and fuck it like a pussy. Those are what i call dick for brains guy's lolllllll and in a dp, the woman, must be in control until she looses control

lets talk soon darling :lovecoupl

Krista38DD
2008-04-03, 19:11
I hope we talk soon babe and thanks for the chats! I had a few members of the team over a few nights ago and it was unbelievable, I loved satisfying a couple cocks at once, it was so arousing! I just wanted more it turned me on so much.

michelle_lopez
2008-04-04, 11:03
I hope we talk soon babe and thanks for the chats! I had a few members of the team over a few nights ago and it was unbelievable, I loved satisfying a couple cocks at once, it was so arousing! I just wanted more it turned me on so much.

Baby, give us the details,, let us see how nasty you got. This thread is all about people who love it or that want to know more about it.

Let us know what happened.

Krista38DD
2008-04-07, 11:29
guys cocks in my face, main man in my ass, another in my pussy; being dped as other guys take turns being sucked by me; or having a turn at my pussy as well....
going till main man can't handle it anymore and fills my butt with his hot load as the others cum on my body, everywhere;
being slutty is such a turn on, trying to satisfy mutiple guys within my control, me dictating the pace is tremondoulsy arousing....

jamrak
2008-04-07, 12:05

Ask Madonna! I did not listen to that album, but the title sounds just like the answer supposed to be inside :1orglaugh

http://img45.imagevenue.com/loc198/th_84273_mad_122_198lo.jpg (http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84273_mad_122_198lo.jpg)

squallumz
2008-04-07, 13:38
guys cocks in my face, main man in my ass, another in my pussy; being dped as other guys take turns being sucked by me; or having a turn at my pussy as well....
going till main man can't handle it anymore and fills my butt with his hot load as the others cum on my body, everywhere;
being slutty is such a turn on, trying to satisfy mutiple guys within my control, me dictating the pace is tremondoulsy arousing....

yummmmmmmmm!

michelle_lopez
2008-04-09, 09:51

Now, thats what i'm talking about. I'm sure your addicted to it now baby. Kudo's to you :lovecoupl

lets talk soon. i miss you :lovecoupl

pitino
2008-04-09, 16:09

wow! hot scene! :hatsoff:

SBTNW
2008-04-09, 16:11

damn!
wood!!!!!

rep to you

Krista38DD
2008-04-10, 12:27
its thursday, so time for my weekly fix of taking on a few guys; its starts with them sitting on the couch and me going from guy to guy and then till one is ready to fuck me, then they take turns; I am in control of it though, until I lose control (eh Michelle!)

squallumz
2008-04-10, 18:38
/\ so its a weekly thing for you?

michelle_lopez
2008-04-11, 10:31
/\ so its a weekly thing for you?

It his for her now. Thursday is hockey night, so the bf brings 4 players home and beleive me, they are players in many way, and the team goes to overtime on her and they score big time. :bowdown:

way to go baby :lovecoupl

Krista38DD
2008-04-11, 22:37
it is for now, til i want more, lol;
it may die down a bit; we'll see how we feel
weekly is plenty, believe me!
I must admit as I am getting comfotable as are they, it is great but the frequency max is 1x a week for sure;
you're right everyone scores on thursday's!

michelle_lopez
2008-04-14, 09:13
it is for now, til i want more, lol;
it may die down a bit; we'll see how we feel
weekly is plenty, believe me!
I must admit as I am getting comfotable as are they, it is great but the frequency max is 1x a week for sure;
you're right everyone scores on thursday's!

Once a week is perfect baby. You don,t get tired of it that way and it gives your ass a nice break too, because 5 cocks is pretty demanding :lovecoupl

anomaly
2008-04-14, 23:12
One of ex gf summed it up in one word.......uncomfortable.

LBP 76
2008-04-14, 23:32
You're asking how a woman feels on a porn forum where 95+% of the members are men?
Aren't there sex forums somewhere around that have a decent number of female posters?
I am genuinely asking, cause I know of none.

dick van cock
2008-04-15, 01:17
You don,t get tired of it that way and it gives your ass a nice break too, because 5 cocks is pretty demanding My experiences, exactly.

michelle_lopez
2008-04-15, 12:44
One of ex gf summed it up in one word.......uncomfortable.

Preparation was wrong , or the partners didn,t go about it the right way. There is no way an anal experience or dp should be painfull. If it,s done the right way, there is absolutly no pain ever in any instant.

I have initiated many girls to anal and dp and show them how to prepare and show their partners how to go about it and never has a new girl told me she felt any pain.

Guy,s go about it with what they see in porn, and thats why it hurts for the girls. Mutch more comes into it then just putting lub and fuck the ass.

If any guy,s on the board ever want suggestions or tips on how to go about it so your partners have a great first experience, send me a Pm and i'll answer any questions and help you has mutch has i can, because if you can get you partner to fell great in her first anal experience or her first dp, she'll get hooked on it for life.

take care :lovecoupl

Lil_Miss_Chicky
2008-05-15, 03:38
ahhh dp is my biggest fantasy! lol thats all ive got to add to the topic lol

michelle_lopez
2008-05-15, 13:19
I really hope you get to live it out one day. It,s a fantasy thats even better in real time. If you think it's good in your mind, ouff,, you aint seen nothing yet. :lovecoupl

Lil_Miss_Chicky
2008-05-18, 10:43
aw thanks michelle. I know I could 'handle' it hehe. Plus your tips on this thread have been very useful! - Just gotta find the right guys which is probably the hardest part. Thanks Michelle! :)

squallumz
2008-05-18, 11:29
yeah, good stuff michelle. <3

Member2019
2008-05-18, 11:54
PGuy,s go about it with what they see in porn, and thats why it hurts for the girls. That explains a lot about how men who watch porn approach a sexual position for the first time as well. In fact, too many think doing otherwise means exposing they are "new" to it. Sad.

I remember lots of women thinking I was experienced with oral sex not because I "went right at it," but I took the time to discover how they were different and what they liked. Only once did my "carefulness" get one woman to ask, "are you new to this?" That clearly exposed it was her first time. And I responded, "No, I'm only new to you, every woman is different."

God she came fast, once I found the spot even she didn't know about! ;)

bean
2008-05-19, 13:38

Id love to see you demonstrate this some time! x

BlueBalls
2008-05-19, 13:48
How Does A Girl Feel When She Gets A Double Penetration

-God Damn! I need to shit!

michelle_lopez
2008-05-21, 11:17
aw thanks michelle. I know I could 'handle' it hehe. Plus your tips on this thread have been very useful! - Just gotta find the right guys which is probably the hardest part. Thanks Michelle! :)

Ya, thats the trick to 50% of a great dp experience. The other 50% is all that i have mentioned before.

Seeing how kinky you are, i'm sure you'll be well prepared and educated about it when it,s time and i,ll be welcoming you into the sluts dp club and once your in, your in for life :lovecoupl

love you sweety:lovecoupl

0enkrz
2008-05-21, 17:24
I may be a bit late to post a reply but(t) for me a dp needs the right atmosphere, Primarily two guys and me lol..
I need lots of fondling and licking and fingering of my butt to get me warmed up. I need lots of lube and to gradually introduce 1, then two fingers in there before the guys enters me with his dick. If it is big (fat) like my bf then entry has to be real slow so I can stretch to accomodate him.
Having a cock in my puss and one in my butt can be a hugely erotic experience, the feeling of them pumping into me together and being that full has only ever been bettered when on the only occasion I have had three at once..oral, anal, vaginal.
I have done double vaginal and tried double anal but it was too tight and uncomfortable.
Hope that sheds some light..

Lil_Miss_Chicky
2008-05-22, 05:16
hehe nice post 0enkrz! Loving the tips :)

michelle_lopez
2008-05-22, 10:07
I may be a bit late to post a reply but(t) for me a dp needs the right atmosphere, Primarily two guys and me lol..
I need lots of fondling and licking and fingering of my butt to get me warmed up. I need lots of lube and to gradually introduce 1, then two fingers in there before the guys enters me with his dick. If it is big (fat) like my bf then entry has to be real slow so I can stretch to accomodate him.
Having a cock in my puss and one in my butt can be a hugely erotic experience, the feeling of them pumping into me together and being that full has only ever been bettered when on the only occasion I have had three at once..oral, anal, vaginal.
I have done double vaginal and tried double anal but it was too tight and uncomfortable.

You got it. The best experience is a dp with 2 guy,s or a 3way dp with one guy in your mouth.

thats the best way to reach extacy. Double anal isn,t for me. Girls will definitly orgasms and squirt harder with a normal dp then double anal witch can hurt. Thats no way to pleasure a woman,s ass.

squallumz
2008-05-23, 13:18
oooo, now thats a turn on. welcome aboard 0enkrz. we need more of your type around here. :)

michelle_lopez
2008-11-03, 15:50
Had myself a nice one over the weekend. God, a woman sure reaches the top of the climaxing world witch is sutch an experience :lovecoupl

Thumbs up to the girls who will educate themself about it because their curious and will learn the right way to go about it and teach their man how it must be done for the pleasure of all party's.

Thumbs down to every guy who watches a porn and thinks that it's straight in sex like the movies. ( News flash to you guy,s ) There are cuts in a movie and the girls are well prepared with all the pre stuff that cums with it before they actually do it.

And for you guy,s that know how to go about it and know that a woman controls the starts of sutch an experience until she lets her guy,s know it's there time to rock. thumbs upppppppp :lovecoupl

Any girls curious or guy's wanting info about any dp experience they would like to have or want to experience for the first time, educate yourself and send me a pm if you want help.

I have helped a female member of the board in the past to live her fantasies about being dp'd with info and instructing her and her hubby about it and she lived it out with great satisfaction to the point she's getting dp'd once a week now.
I aint an expert, i just have the experience. Information and education guaratee the best results of your sex lives. :lovecoupl

Enought bla bla,, take care and at the same time , a nice chance to make this thread live once more

misspussycat
2008-11-08, 08:44
I did this with two male friends before I met my fiance. The feeling of having my ass fucked hard felt like being a virgin again, so tight and wet, while being fucked in my pussy made me cum, not just once but 3 times. It's sad, my fiance isn't into back door sex.

michelle_lopez
2008-11-10, 15:11
I did this with two male friends before I met my fiance. The feeling of having my ass fucked hard felt like being a virgin again, so tight and wet, while being fucked in my pussy made me cum, not just once but 3 times. It's sad, my fiance isn't into back door sex.

Your guy ins't into fucking your sweet little ass. wow.
So many guy's look for great chicks who are horny and slutty and that love a great ass fucking and even better if they want to get dp'd like little whores.

When girls are open like this, it's every mans dream, and your man in a 1/1 guy who's not into fucking his lovers ass. Perhaps you should have him talk to me, perhaps i'll change is mind if he has any questions.

When he sees you cum 5 times harder from a beautifull rear end fuck and giving it up for both your love holes being serviced, perhaps someone telling him what his missing could help.

If not, i hope you seriously love him, because after a while, and when he cools of, Not having your ass fucked might not be the only thing he doesn,t do anymore.

Have him Pm me baby with you along side him , perhaps i can answer any questions or concerns he might have and after all, a man's job is keeping is woman happy and that means all of her :lovecoupl

don_equis
2008-11-10, 17:23

Hot! :flame:

michelle_lopez
2008-11-11, 14:50
very hot, but double anal or double pussy fucks aint my thing. I prefer having on in each witch makes the orgasms stronger and it feels better :lovecoupl

h00t3rl0v3r
2008-11-11, 15:31
Bet she feels like this:

http://www.morgansbbq.co.uk/photos/pig_1.jpg

Kil4Thril
2008-11-11, 20:55
Your guy ins't into fucking your sweet little ass. wow.
So many guy's look for great chicks who are horny and slutty and that love a great ass fucking and even better if they want to get dp'd like little whores.

When girls are open like this, it's every mans dream, and your man in a 1/1 guy who's not into fucking his lovers ass. Perhaps you should have him talk to me, perhaps i'll change is mind if he has any questions.

When he sees you cum 5 times harder from a beautifull rear end fuck and giving it up for both your love holes being serviced, perhaps someone telling him what his missing could help.

If not, i hope you seriously love him, because after a while, and when he cools of, Not having your ass fucked might not be the only thing he doesn,t do anymore.

Have him Pm me baby with you along side him , perhaps i can answer any questions or concerns he might have and after all, a man's job is keeping is woman happy and that means all of her :lovecoupl

How convincing can you be? I'll give you a cell phone number (not mine, I don't need convincing) :1orglaugh

michelle_lopez
2008-11-12, 15:15
How convincing can you be? I'll give you a cell phone number (not mine, I don't need convincing) :1orglaugh

Have your lover come on freeones and pm me and i'll do my best :lovecoupl

Kil4Thril
2008-11-12, 18:20
Have your lover come on freeones and pm me and i'll do my best :lovecoupl

I'll honestly see what I can do. Hell, she may like the site- open her up a bit.

don_equis
2008-11-12, 18:25
Girls talking so filthy this is getting :flame::flame: I love it!:bowdown:

NavyBlue
2008-11-12, 19:03
God this thread is making me horny as hell. Unfortunately I probably will never experience dp with a woman since I am married and my wife isn't even into anal, heck we have problem even doing doggie style because her back keeps arching up making it tough for me to insert my dick from behind. Anyways I will probably need a sex therapist at some point before our sex life deteriorates completely. We only do 2 positions most of the time and even the blowjobs are becoming stale. It's my fault for not teaching her properly I guess but with a baby sleeping in the same room we really have no opportunity for sex nowadays.

Sorry for off topic rant.. it's frustrating to read threads like this and realizing I am never gonna have this type of sex in my lifetime. :mad:

Kil4Thril
2008-11-13, 09:36
God this thread is making me horny as hell. Unfortunately I probably will never experience dp with a woman since I am married and my wife isn't even into anal, heck we have problem even doing doggie style because her back keeps arching up making it tough for me to insert my dick from behind. Anyways I will probably need a sex therapist at some point before our sex life deteriorates completely. We only do 2 positions most of the time and even the blowjobs are becoming stale. It's my fault for not teaching her properly I guess but with a baby sleeping in the same room we really have no opportunity for sex nowadays.

Sorry for off topic rant.. it's frustrating to read threads like this and realizing I am never gonna have this type of sex in my lifetime. :mad:

Dude, did I just log in as you? You described my situation to a fucking T, as though I wrote you a script.

///checks webcam for tampering///

michelle_lopez
2008-11-14, 14:34

Dont get down baby. You love your wife and thats what matters, altought every man needs great sex in is life and perhaps a sex therapist for your couple would be a place to start. A chance to learn with your woman what can be done in your sex life with her issues and possibly a chance for her to see and ear your needs.
I don,t know any couple that can survive with a doll sex life. Not trying to discourage you, but act immediatly on what you said you,d do before it's to late because a woman will come along and give you want you need and it will fuck up your mariage. Guy's need great sex and it's natural so you and your wife must deal with this right now :lovecoupl

Off topic myself, but i'm here to help people if i can and after all, who better to ask then a real slut :lovecoupl

NavyBlue
2008-11-14, 15:17
Dont get down baby. You love your wife and thats what matters, altought every man needs great sex in is life and perhaps a sex therapist for your couple would be a place to start. A chance to learn with your woman what can be done in your sex life with her issues and possibly a chance for her to see and ear your needs.
I don,t know any couple that can survive with a doll sex life. Not trying to discourage you, but act immediatly on what you said you,d do before it's to late because a woman will come along and give you want you need and it will fuck up your mariage. Guy's need great sex and it's natural so you and your wife must deal with this right now :lovecoupl

Off topic myself, but i'm here to help people if i can and after all, who better to ask then a real slut :lovecoupl

Thanks Michelle, but I am sure my wife will deny that anything's wrong with our sex life and will be very uncomfortable having a sex therapist working with us on such a sensitive and private issue. I love my wife a lot but I can now see why married people would cheat on their spouses, because having a lousy sex life can tear a marriage apart sometimes.

michelle_lopez
2008-11-14, 15:32
Thanks Michelle, but I am sure my wife will deny that anything's wrong with our sex life and will be very uncomfortable having a sex therapist working with us on such a sensitive and private issue. I love my wife a lot but I can now see why married people would cheat on their spouses, because having a lousy sex life can tear a marriage apart sometimes.

Yes i agree, because no married couple make love only, when you make love it has to be great sex or else the flame goes out. One goes with the other.

Kil4Thril
2008-11-15, 01:42

There is the possible anonymity of online help. Have her join and PM Ms. Lopez. I think my wife may do so. :glugglug:

michelle_lopez
2008-11-16, 11:30
There is the possible anonymity of online help. Have her join and PM Ms. Lopez. I think my wife may do so. :glugglug:

Good. Any help if any i can provide will be my pleasure. I love every man and every woman horny. Thats when life is at it's best :lovecoupl

RealMenSwallow
2008-11-16, 21:30
I imagine it feels exactly how it feels when I receive anal ;)....I have no fucking clue!

michelle_lopez
2008-11-18, 15:40
I imagine it feels exactly how it feels when I receive anal ;)....I have no fucking clue!

A dp is way more intense. Receiving a pussy fuck is awsome. getting pounded anally is even better has you give your clit some action and makes you cum 3 times harder. When you have the right partners to give you a nice dp, it's 10 times better.

Reason is simple, you can play with your clit while both holes are being serviced witch will make you go off within minutes even seconds, and also the fact that having 2 guy,s handle you makes you feel like a real slut, and woman love beeing dirty for their man so the more cock , the dirtier it is and the sluttier a woman gets.

The intensity, climaxing orgasms and dirtyness is at a maximum peek. :lovecoupl

try_n_try
2008-11-24, 16:03
A dp is way more intense. Receiving a pussy fuck is awsome. getting pounded anally is even better has you give your clit some action and makes you cum 3 times harder. When you have the right partners to give you a nice dp, it's 10 times better.

Reason is simple, you can play with your clit while both holes are being serviced witch will make you go off within minutes even seconds, and also the fact that having 2 guy,s handle you makes you feel like a real slut, and woman love beeing dirty for their man so the more cock , the dirtier it is and the sluttier a woman gets.

The intensity, climaxing orgasms and dirtyness is at a maximum peek. :lovecoupl

Michelle, do you prefer reverse cowgirl dp over doggystyle dp or vice-versa? Please explain in detail what you like about each of the dp positions. Also, do you prefer one dick to be bigger than the other, or both big dicks? Finally, which hole do you prefer the bigger dick to be in during dp?

Baill Inneraora
2008-11-24, 16:21
I hope to god I never find out

Desolrit
2008-11-24, 16:26
Take a shit and have a wank at the same time.
Urban Myth.

michelle_lopez
2008-11-25, 13:26
Michelle, do you prefer reverse cowgirl dp over doggystyle dp or vice-versa? Please explain in detail what you like about each of the dp positions. Also, do you prefer one dick to be bigger than the other, or both big dicks? Finally, which hole do you prefer the bigger dick to be in during dp?

To answer you since you asked a mature question and added mature comments.Here it goes.

I like one has mutch has the other. The reason is simple. I'm a giving person in my intimate sexual experiences and i love facing one guy has i'M being dp'd but i like to change it around and face my other partner has well . Nothing gets a man hornier then giving a woman dp while looking into her eyes and seeing how good he's making her feel about it.

I think that the cowgirl dp position his better simply because my ass really gets fucked hard and my pussy can really get worked up to a huge climax and both my fuck holes get to cum real hard.

In reverse cowgirl, my anal partner definitly doesn't fuck me has hard, so it definitly takes a little while longer for my pussy and ass to climax has hard has cowgirl style but i still love it because i'll usually start that way so the orgasms take a while to built and once i've had one, i'll change it to cowgirl and then wow, my pussy and ass cum every secondes it seems like. It's fabulous.

For my love of cock size, well in dp action, i aint that picky for my pussy. Has long has it,s around 6 1/2 or 7inchs over i,ll be pleased. Of course a nice 8,9,10 inch cock is always more pleasurable.

For my ass , thats another matter. The smallest cock for my ass must be around 7 1/2 to 8 inchs and i've taken up to 11 . My bf has a sexy 10inch black rod and i adore feeling him in my sphynxer.

Basicly 7 and over will do it for me and i love different size partners in dp like one being 7 and the other 9 for example. Thats great because i get to pick and choose who goes were lollllllllllllllll :lovecoupl

Josť_3
2008-11-25, 13:51
My partner loves DP and we're looking for a third rod to make her airtight, but sadly most Spanish guys just aren't up to the job and we haven't had much luck in the last few years.
She'd love a gangbang, but the chances of organising one is slim to impossible.
Even at swinger clubs, most of the guys just want to watch and play with themselves.

I wouldn't mind if she was fat or ugly, but she's hot for her age, or so the guys we get to play with at swinger parties say.

wrayven
2008-11-27, 11:10
To answer you since you asked a mature question and added mature comments.Here it goes.

I like one has mutch has the other. The reason is simple. I'm a giving person in my intimate sexual experiences and i love facing one guy has i'M being dp'd but i like to change it around and face my other partner has well . Nothing gets a man hornier then giving a woman dp while looking into her eyes and seeing how good he's making her feel about it.

I think that the cowgirl dp position his better simply because my ass really gets fucked hard and my pussy can really get worked up to a huge climax and both my fuck holes get to cum real hard.

In reverse cowgirl, my anal partner definitly doesn't fuck me has hard, so it definitly takes a little while longer for my pussy and ass to climax has hard has cowgirl style but i still love it because i'll usually start that way so the orgasms take a while to built and once i've had one, i'll change it to cowgirl and then wow, my pussy and ass cum every secondes it seems like. It's fabulous.

For my love of cock size, well in dp action, i aint that picky for my pussy. Has long has it,s around 6 1/2 or 7inchs over i,ll be pleased. Of course a nice 8,9,10 inch cock is always more pleasurable.

For my ass , thats another matter. The smallest cock for my ass must be around 7 1/2 to 8 inchs and i've taken up to 11 . My bf has a sexy 10inch black rod and i adore feeling him in my sphynxer.

Basicly 7 and over will do it for me and i love different size partners in dp like one being 7 and the other 9 for example. Thats great because i get to pick and choose who goes were lollllllllllllllll :lovecoupl

Michelle,

Thanks for hijacking this thread as your posts have been positively awesome as this post is. My GF and I definitely have anal sex and have experimented with dildos at the same time. I hope at some point we will try an actual dp, but we have not found any takers(though we have not searching that hard anyways). Rep points for you for your frank posts about double penetration from one woman"s perspective. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

michelle_lopez
2008-11-28, 16:13
Michelle,

Thanks for hijacking this thread as your posts have been positively awesome as this post is. My GF and I definitely have anal sex and have experimented with dildos at the same time. I hope at some point we will try an actual dp, but we have not found any takers(though we have not searching that hard anyways). Rep points for you for your frank posts about double penetration from one woman"s perspective. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My pleasure baby. I know the joys of living a dp, so anyway i can help anyone with advice, i,ll always do my best. :lovecoupl

michelle_lopez
2008-11-28, 16:16
My partner loves DP and we're looking for a third rod to make her airtight, but sadly most Spanish guys just aren't up to the job and we haven't had much luck in the last few years.
She'd love a gangbang, but the chances of organising one is slim to impossible.
Even at swinger clubs, most of the guys just want to watch and play with themselves.

I wouldn't mind if she was fat or ugly, but she's hot for her age, or so the guys we get to play with at swinger parties say.

Well, you must have 2 or 3 friends who love sex baby. Bring them over one night, have her strip to some music to them and have her do lapdances and let them take over her and join in. You need to spice it up sometimes for guy,s to let go of their shy ways.

I would say that 5 guy,s maximum ( you included in those 5 ) is the best gangbang experience for the guy,s and the girl. Everyone gets busy with cock in hand by your lovely little fox jerking and sucking and getting hammered by hard cock. :lovecoupl

I wish you good luck :lovecoupl

ruthless
2008-12-08, 19:35
Thanks for the posts Michelle - as others have said, genuinely enlightening.

michelle_lopez
2008-12-13, 14:43
Thanks for the posts Michelle - as others have said, genuinely enlightening.

my pleasure baby xxxxxxxxx :lovecoupl

nedbuck
2009-01-24, 11:07
Heading out tonight with a bi female friend of mine, possibilty of a dp with her as we're heading to a club in where you meet others. I'll let post the details if it happens.
When it comes dp's I learned all I know from Miss Lopez and I owe many thanks to her and her friends as it opened my world to many opportunities I never had. Thanks Michelle!
This is actually my first post in a long time, but I am looking forward to hearing about others experiences and offering my own.

sherri
2009-01-24, 12:22

She feels very full......:rolleyes:

michelle_lopez
2009-02-12, 12:31
She feels very full......:rolleyes:

Full of hard cock and in a total climaxing mood :lovecoupl

acefrehley
2011-06-03, 05:39
thnx michelle for sharing your dp experiences and that dp satisfies you...brilliant...I love to watch dp action especially in cowgirl-doggy position cause the girls ass looks fantasstic in that pose and the fuck action energy is very high. I've still believed dp is just fun for the guys and not comfortable for the girls, just a porn thing and good money for the performing girls. But your experiences show me that its possible to satisfy a girl with an incredible dp.

Ace Boobtoucher
2011-06-03, 06:08
:why:

Why resurrect this after more than two years? Did it take you that long to formulate a response?

I would think the obvious answer to the original question is that they feel air tight. And yes, I realize that it looks like I just compared fun parts to tupperware.

prof_porn
2011-06-03, 14:23
I can only imagine she is really full.

mrtrebus
2011-06-03, 14:24
devalued.

michelle_lopez
2011-06-03, 16:49
thnx michelle for sharing your dp experiences and that dp satisfies you...brilliant...I love to watch dp action especially in cowgirl-doggy position cause the girls ass looks fantasstic in that pose and the fuck action energy is very high. I've still believed dp is just fun for the guys and not comfortable for the girls, just a porn thing and good money for the performing girls. But your experiences show me that its possible to satisfy a girl with an incredible dp.

Your welcome, but keep in mind that you need the right partners or else your first experience might be your last.

With the right partners, your first experience will be the first of many i hope for you baby.

johnnystyro: Every post isn't dead but dormant sometimes. If it brings interest to someone any day of the year, i will respond with pleasure :bowdown:

LukeEl
2011-06-03, 19:02
Like she is being double penetrated duh.

Shifty
2011-06-03, 20:32
johnnystyro: Every post isn't dead but dormant sometimes. If it brings interest to someone any day of the year, i will respond with pleasure :bowdown:

pssst ... No DP for you.

Da Dude
2011-06-03, 21:24

In all the DP I've seen, it looks like the woman is enjoying it very much. So, I can only imagine that it feels very good.

Mr99
2011-06-03, 23:32
"How does a girl feel when she gets a double penetration"

I'd have to say she must feel pretty filled-up! Lol.
That's a lot of weener for a girl.

AshleyC
2011-06-04, 00:27
Feels absolutely amazing!
Slow at first but once the juices are flowing it is awesome!
Being double penetrated is Heaven, multiple orgasms!! ;)
I just love it :D

squallumz
2011-06-04, 02:33

:popcorn:

Jane Burgess
2011-06-04, 02:35
She feels stuffed

monicasilver
2011-06-04, 02:36
Alive

bankle
2011-06-04, 04:48
feels like a million dollars im sure :) :)

zdenka
2011-06-04, 05:10
airtight

Boothbabe
2011-06-04, 05:53
That's a lot of weener for a girl.
Or a lot of strapon ;)

I couldn't agree more.

PirateKing
2011-06-04, 06:37
I have this fantasy that I want to play a drugged out whore Mommy. Take my little boy to a cheap hotel where Im supposed to do an appt but Im too fucked up so I make my little boy do the appt 4 me. The client doesn't want the little boy but the little boy knows Mommy is fucked up and wants Mommy to be proud of him so he convinces the client he is worthy.

I then want to watch two men be together that r not into men but are doing it just for me as that is what I want and what makes me get off. Then I would like to get DPd by both of them.

I know I'm fucking sick and twisted people but that is my fantasy.

It has to be with 2 guys that r straight :)

and it has to be a super cheap hotel room on Hollywood blvd :)

A dirty nasty cheap whore like u belongs in a dirty hotel room sucking cock for Mommy.

I need the $ 4 drugs :)

Be a good boy and dont talk back to your Mother and do as u r told!

Now assume the position:

Face down ass up Bitch!
At first I was like
http://hostingb.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-th-01/4KirkWhoa.jpg (http://hotchyx.com/b/adult-image-hosting-view-01.php?id=4KirkWhoa.jpg)
But now I'm like
http://hostingb.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-01/1506tumblr_lhgcqf2J9m1qf5nv8.gif (http://hotchyx.com/)

mrtrebus
2011-06-04, 07:02
degraded

Christi
2011-06-24, 01:47
I have been in many threesomes & even a few moresomes over the last 3 years as a submissive mostly to the same 2 partners so I have never fealt degraded with them because we are friends first and most importantly.I will say that the times I have been with others there were moments I fealt a little degraded by some partners that seemed to get off more on verbally trying to degrade me or took rough sex to another level that I didn't quite enjoy so much.As for the person who asked "How does it feel?"....physically I feel like I hope it never ends but sometimes I enjoy knowing that I am able to please my partners more than anyone they have ever been with even if it's just a blowjob if we're driving or anyplace else that is more risky like a bar,etc

julialee89
2011-06-24, 06:30
Take a shit and have a wank at the same time.
Urban Myth.

A private in the norwegian navy did something like that. He was caught on the toilet, masturbating. He had two pens up his butthole. The officer who caught him was a female and the private was kicked out...

But its nice knowing how DP feels like. May I never try to get DPed.

CherylFan
2011-06-24, 08:50
Although personally anal is of no interest to me, it`s fascinating to read the women`s posts about how it feels to them to have multiple cocks inside them. I`ve always wondered, when watching a gangbang video, how the woman feels being taken by cock after cock.

Christi
2011-06-24, 10:34
It's just like sex only way more intense for alot longer period of time and never a dull moment would be how I put it in a few words

fkknuckle
2011-06-27, 21:30

I don't believe you! Gonna need pics for proof. Standing DP videos if you really want me believe you.

johnny316
2011-06-29, 03:22
girls crazy when they have 1 in the pink and 1 in the stink!!

rayman53x
2011-06-29, 03:24
:popcorn:

mhmm :)

Mark_n084
2011-07-26, 12:36
I think that if the girl is into it and the guys are mature enough for it can be the most amazing sex act to see.

Da Dude
2011-07-26, 18:27
I don't know. I just don't feel comfortable having my dick rub against another guy's dick the the same vagina or ass.

BigCockTony
2011-07-26, 19:04

Bless you! :)

CunningStunts
2011-07-26, 19:11
Seeing a girl now who said she tried it once... and didn't like it.

Ironically, she does like anal... but said the DP was just a little "too much" for her. :2 cents:

jenniXXXf
2012-03-30, 10:25
If it's the first time the girl have it, it can easily be too much for her when the guys get too rough.

Had a good one in my first, since then I have no problem with a dp. :)

Mr_Balls
2012-03-30, 16:12
Today in class we all agreed,
us males wish we had a second penis.