PDA

View Full Version : Camerella Cams / GND Kayla

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Northosh
2009-09-02, 04:34
Here are some screenshots to the spunkyangels bj vid.

http://www.pixslam.com/show/2935/2dac5ad0ab62f6a97f7166d946d19be2/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/2935/2dac5ad0ab62f6a97f7166d946d19be2/0/knadice-blowjob-sm screenshots.jpg)

Also, her site still seems to be inactive, even though she said she would start updating again on the 7th of August.

no video preview?

Therise03
2009-09-02, 11:24
Yeah we need some previews or links to full thing. Getting very upset at this stand still ad no one what is going on. I do not like.

Chillbill
2009-09-02, 22:27
Isn't she still updating on the Twitter, the Twatter, whatever?

zombix
2009-09-03, 09:53
http://www.******************/watch.php?tag=HNbVmnreoz

proxima8
2009-09-03, 11:15
1. GNDKayla.com is still inactive.
2. She hasn't posted anything on her yahoo group since July, and no posts have been shown from any users since then.
3. Her twitter is still active, where she has only hinted at updates to her site.
4. Still no sex DVD.
...wtf?

If anyone is interested in any t_o_r_r_e_n_t uploads I have made recently please send a private message.

Xeed029
2009-09-05, 01:28
Actually the way the yahoo group works is we can only post if she allows our messages...which she isnt doing so we can't post. Yeah DVD was prolly a scam...
prolly took pics with some dude and was like here's cover then ppl will place orders and bam no dvd you're fucked...

Chillbill
2009-09-06, 07:06
Posted with a recent update on her myspace: "So sorry i havent logged in here in ages or really been updating much, i had some tech issues and finally broke down and got a new laptop so im ggood to go now, just been getting everything ready to roll with my website again, im trying to get to all the messages and hit everyone back but since its been so long theres alot of messages!!!"

russia
2009-09-07, 22:23
maybe shes pregnant

Chillbill
2009-09-08, 22:26
She's doing some updates which is better than nothing right now.

Xeed029
2009-09-16, 13:23
No still I want to know about my wasted money, she hasnt said anything about that yet ....prolly won't either..

Therise03
2009-09-16, 16:54
well yeah im still upset about the wasted money too. hopefully maybe someone HAS gotten the dvd and will notice this board and our discontent. Possibly upload it? But the best we can do it thank him who ripped the site and gave to us. Thankyou!

Chillbill
2009-09-16, 17:27
I did notice what you guys said about Yahoo. That preview pic is gone. No messages are posted for August. She seemed kind of lost for that month but I know she is back now. She's talked about renovations to her house or something. I too would looovvvee to see that video. That sucks the situation.

Chillbill
2009-09-19, 00:42
we should merge the two threads

Xeed029
2009-09-19, 09:25
Yeah though if you think about it, if anyone would have gotten the dvd, you would of heard something about it or see a preview from ppl but you can't find squat anywhere, which is unusual =O but all we can do is wait god i hate waiting v.v

mark_white
2009-09-19, 20:06
so i googled kayla and found this, and thought id tell some people, i talk with her quite regularly and noticed she was gone for almost two months now, and finally seen her sign into yahoo last week. she said her laptop died, and she lost all files on it and addresses, including mine, since i had ordered a dvd as well, she sent me the new bj clip she has now tho and said shes making more clips now that she has internet access and a computer again. id suggest talking to her on yahoo and im sure she'll give you the files as well as she has for me to make up for it. i was thankful that she at least gave me the new one and is going to give me the rest once she makes them.

As chillbill said ive followed her on yahoo for years and i knew something had to be up she had always been good at following through and giving me what i had paid for.

Xeed029
2009-09-21, 13:22
We'll see I'm like always on yahoo never seen her log on yet guess we'll just have to wait n see~

Chillbill
2009-09-21, 23:11
I've talked to her on Yahoo before but yes she seemed had fallen off the earth the last two months.

Blackkite47
2009-09-23, 02:16
no video preview?

Yes, can someone please post a download or something of this video.

Xeed029
2009-09-30, 12:54
Also yeah proof of the video would be nice it would mean that it's there atleast, but so far nothing nada~

Chillbill
2009-09-30, 20:58
She posted a new Yahoo Group Id. She's adding people that bought her clips or things? recently. I bought something from her last year. I'm still waiting to get added to that group.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/camerella69/

zombix
2009-09-30, 21:06
http://www.nnstarlets.com/tgpx/search.php?s=%22GND%20Kayla%22

fooled
2009-10-01, 18:54
http://www.byroncrawford.com/2009/09/cam-hooer-spotlight-kayla-curves.html

fooled
2009-10-01, 19:14
http://www.bigfuckingboobs.com/tag/34dd/

Xeed029
2009-10-02, 02:18
Hmm no notification about the new group....>_> so i guess the other one is dead now hmm

Xeed029
2009-10-04, 20:45
You were right Cbill it's and exsclusive club for those that have purchased stuff..basically rewarding those for business

ssnoff
2009-10-15, 06:48
Does anyone know if she has updated her site www.gndkayla.com lately?
And if there is anyway to get this sextape/video?

Chillbill
2009-10-16, 15:06
She has a upgraded cam and I think in the last year she got nicer underwear that lifts her boobs up even more.

JD
2009-10-16, 15:21
Hey guys, I can post on this topic being that I own GND (which includes GND Kayla).

Kayla did go through some issues with her laptop, moving and what not and had some of life's twists and turns thrown at her but that has all settled down now. She is currently shooting like crazy for her site, and we will be adding that content as soon as it becomes available to us.

There will be a lot of new photos sets, and a lot of videos as well. I have seen some of the stuff she is doing, and yes, you'll be pleased. There is *NO DVD* either, all content will be inside her website, gndkayla.com

Also, just because a new yahoo group pops up, don't believe it is her. This girls has more fakers than almost any girl I have come across. Kayla doesn't change her yahoo group name, she has the same one she's always had.

Follow her on twitter for the most up to date accounts from her life.

http://twitter.com/GNDKayla

Hope that helps clear anything up? As for stolen content and shit, in short, don't be a cocksucker. Writing in this thread that you'd like to see stolen content of her doesn't exactly make her want to come and start posting or sharing her stuff now does it?

We both know it happens etc, sure, but you don't talk about it in her own thread, that is, unless you're maybe 15 or just stupid. =)

Xeed029
2009-10-17, 20:49
Well there is a New group she has but it's umm Specifically invited only way you can get in is if she invites you which is only for people who have bought things so yeah :D

JD
2009-10-19, 03:53
Well there is a New group she has but it's umm Specifically invited only way you can get in is if she invites you which is only for people who have bought things so yeah :D

It's invite only if you've bought a camshow from Kayla in the past when she was doing private shows. I was speaking to her tonight, and I quote... "i made it for guys who buy camshows, offer them special rates n stuff"

So hopefully nobody is bummed if they didn't get an invite, it's only open to those that are past webcam customers.

Therise03
2009-10-24, 14:45
well james thats all fine and good, but what about all of us who did send our $60 through western union only to get shafted and told there "no dvd"...i dont understand. Did she actually just rip us all off? Now i have to become a member of her site on top of the money i sent for the dvd? please explain

WHITESTAR2
2009-10-24, 16:54
well james thats all fine and good, but what about all of us who did send our $60 through western union only to get shafted and told there "no dvd"...i dont understand. Did she actually just rip us all off? Now i have to become a member of her site on top of the money i sent for the dvd? please explain

Now that is a very good point. Sounds like one hell of a scam. Her very own yahoo group she had for years and updated her self and talked and interacted with her fans with. Offers up a brand new sex tape for sale and took money from her fans. And now it's gone and we get someone comeung on here telling us that he knows her very well and she had laptop and moving issues. Well I've had moving issues and some laptop issues. But I don't ever remember my laptop just taking money from people and ripping them off. Oh but the I almost forgot the best part of all this BS is she has another site starting up and we can all go and join. Ijt for a fee of course. To be honest she should offer up some free memberships. Or one of the nest sex tapes we've seen I awhile. To make up for all the trouble her fans have been put trough. Cause I didn't know about the rest of you these days 60 dollars is a lot of money to just trow away. And have it swept under the carpet like it never happened. And were is she to tell us all this and not some website owner looking for more memberships off her. Sounds like she was offer something her new site didn't want out there an it was shut down before the site was ruined. Just calling it like it sounds BS.

Xeed029
2009-10-26, 01:37
Whoa whoa whoa i never paid for a webcam show and i got an invite to the new group, because i had sent her money for the dvd not the shows, also got the new bj vid aswell, so you have to basically talk to her to get all this info its just not out there for everyone to know which sucks i'm still a lil ticked off cuz 60$ is alot of money, but what are you going to do ill take the what i can atm. I also do agree there is major slackage on the informing peeps

JD
2009-10-26, 19:40

I am not Kayla. I didn't do anything and when i asked her about the DVD, she was very, very quick to tell me there is NO DVD and the content is going into her website. You claim you paid her money through Western Union, then you need to email her and sort that out I am guessing?

All I know man, it has jack squat to do with me. That is between you and her.

Now that is a very good point. Sounds like one hell of a scam. Her very own yahoo group she had for years and updated her self and talked and interacted with her fans with. Offers up a brand new sex tape for sale and took money from her fans. And now it's gone and we get someone comeung on here telling us that he knows her very well and she had laptop and moving issues. Well I've had moving issues and some laptop issues. But I don't ever remember my laptop just taking money from people and ripping them off. Oh but the I almost forgot the best part of all this BS is she has another site starting up and we can all go and join. Ijt for a fee of course. To be honest she should offer up some free memberships. Or one of the nest sex tapes we've seen I awhile. To make up for all the trouble her fans have been put trough. Cause I didn't know about the rest of you these days 60 dollars is a lot of money to just trow away. And have it swept under the carpet like it never happened. And were is she to tell us all this and not some website owner looking for more memberships off her. Sounds like she was offer something her new site didn't want out there an it was shut down before the site was ruined. Just calling it like it sounds BS.

Don't through around words you don't fully understand, first thing. There is no other site starting up, this is her ONLY site that she has ever had and it will continue to be her only site. Again, assumptions only make you look, well, unintelligent. Ask questions, get answers, that's how it works for adults.

I could honestly give a shit if you sign up or not, doesn't matter to me either way. Kayla had some things she was dealing with, like pretty much every model has at one point or another. She dealt with them and now she's getting back to things with her site That is fact, not opinion. If you want to whine and bitch like some little girl, knock yourself out, but don't go making claims you can't substantiate.

Let me be clear, there is nothing that was shut down. There was and only has ever been ONE SITE. gndkayla.com

Those claiming she was releasing a DVD are, well, wrong. She considered it at one point, but then wanted her members to have the content rather than dvds because of hassles of shipping, creating the dvds etc. Didn't make sense so SHE told US she wants to add it to her site.

Again, could care less what you believe, or if you sign up. If you're a Kayla fan, great, if you're a troll, move along. :thefinger

Whoa whoa whoa i never paid for a webcam show and i got an invite to the new group, because i had sent her money for the dvd not the shows, also got the new bj vid aswell, so you have to basically talk to her to get all this info its just not out there for everyone to know which sucks i'm still a lil ticked off cuz 60$ is alot of money, but what are you going to do ill take the what i can atm. I also do agree there is major slackage on the informing peeps

For someone that uses the same name in forums as her yahoo groups, you're not too smart dude. What you're doing right now is alerting her that you're out there telling people about a private group that is invite only. Smart move. Let me know how it works out for ya. :rofl:

Her site WILL be back with new content shortly, she is uploading things this and next week.

Again, if you have an issue with Kayla, CONTACT KAYLA. Making assumptions and false claims in a forum doesn't accomplish anything. :2 cents:

Xeed029
2009-10-28, 13:49
Nothing wrong with letting people know buddy obviously if im doing this i could careless, People already stated there is a group, for people who have bought stuff which there for means it's private and not for everyone So i haven't said anything different from anything else, that's what this thread for is to inform and share~

Deeeze
2009-11-02, 09:35
bump!

WalterSobchak
2009-11-03, 17:35
JamesDot, you sir are an idiot.

No one asked you to jump in the thread and play Captain Save-A-Ho. Shut your mouth and run your weak ass website. People have a right to be upset about the money they paid for goods and services NOT rendered. I don't see how that entitles you to insult people's intelligence. You seem to like dancing around the fact that Kayla DID offer a DVD at one point, and now she's not, and a lot of people are screwed out of their money with no retribution. Those are cold, hard facts, so save your bitch-ass tone.

As for whining about people wanting to see stolen shit, there's no need for you to illustrate how stupid AND hypocritical you are in one sentence. You make money by having girls take their clothes off. Get off of your moral high horse. Besides, you don't seem to give a shit about anyone's "stolen" $60. If she is in fact offended by anything she's read in this thread, maybe we'll get a chance to ask her why she's been reading about everyone's concerns for their money and her website content and not replying with any information.

Oh and "Don't through around words you don't fully understand, first thing"?

I'm ASSUMING you meant THROW. Maybe in your spare time you could look up the word IRONY.

WHITESTAR2
2009-11-03, 18:18

No one asked you to jump in the thread and play Captain Save-A-Ho. Shut your mouth and run your weak ass website. People have a right to be upset about the money they paid for goods and services NOT rendered. I don't see how that entitles you to insult people's intelligence. You seem to like dancing around the fact that Kayla DID offer a DVD at one point, and now she's not, and a lot of people are screwed out of their money with no retribution. Those are cold, hard facts, so save your bitch-ass tone.

As for whining about people wanting to see stolen shit, there's no need for you to illustrate how stupid AND hypocritical you are in one sentence. You make money by having girls take their clothes off. Get off of your moral high horse. Besides, you don't seem to give a shit about anyone's "stolen" $60. If she is in fact offended by anything she's read in this thread, maybe we'll get a chance to ask her why she's been reading about everyone's concerns for their money and her website content and not replying with any information.

I'm ASSUMING you meant THROW. Maybe in your spare time you could look up the word IRONY.

Damn I couldn't have said it better myself. That is what I've been trying to say this whole time. And another thing to point out is why is James dot commenting on well a rival sites exploits. That's like verizon droping you and AT&T telling you why they think you were droped and trying to male you feel better for getting ripped off and to stay with verizon cause they were having tech problems.

ExplicitNetwork
2009-11-03, 18:38
Found this video of Kayla earlier, enjoy :)

http://bustybabesalert.com/busty-babes-alert-presents-busty-kayla/

ExplicitNetwork
2009-11-03, 18:39
32dd :d

anyone know her actual cup size? They look to be somewhere in the d range.

fooled
2009-11-07, 11:17
http://www.byroncrawford.com/2009/10/nsfw-wshh-cam-hooer-kayla-curves-pt-2.html

JD
2009-11-08, 04:52

awww muffin, did I hurt your feelings? Now I'm all ... well, you know... sad and shit. I especially like how you register a new account to post. That was a nice touch. You with your one post. Yeah, you go girl. :glugglug:

I own GND, so when someone is talking shit about one of the GND Girls, you'd best believe I will jump in and post what I know on the topic. I am not Kayla, I never said I was Kayla. I posted what I was told from Kayla.

Referring to a girl as a Ho, tells me all I need to know about you. It's tough being single. I get it.

I was never insulting anyone's intelligence, well, other than the lack you're displaying, but that's far too easy. I never skirted shit about a DVD. I was told there never was a DVD. I posted what I was told, nothing more, nothing less. I never said people didn't pay or did pay, that's between the people and Kayla, wouldn't it be? Maybe you need to scroll the fuck up again... I AM NOT KAYLA.

I don't know what she promised this guy, that guy and frankly, I don't care. It's not my business until people start bringing my company into it, that has nothing to do with this DVD. If I paid Kayla money and she didn't follow through, I'd try and communicate with her and if ignored, I'd look to my credit card company to perform a chargeback or Paypal to do the same. There is a 90 day window I believe for these things.

I wouldn't register a new account and go all keyboard warrior. :thefinger

Damn I couldn't have said it better myself. That is what I've been trying to say this whole time. And another thing to point out is why is James dot commenting on well a rival sites exploits. That's like verizon droping you and AT&T telling you why they think you were droped and trying to male you feel better for getting ripped off and to stay with verizon cause they were having tech problems.

I seriously did not follow a word that you posted. Made no sense, I have a feeling you may have read the thread and made an assumption or something and then posted on behalf of that assumption, but maybe you can clarify it for me?

I'm commenting on a rival site's exploits? What rival site are you talking about? Kayla is GNDkayla.com, she's not on some rival site. There is no rival site.

I'm not trying to be a dick to you Whitestar, I honestly don't know what you're talking about with your whole cell phone reference, rival site thing etc. Made no sense at all.

Listen... other people reading this, it's simple. If you're a Kayla fan, you follow her on twitter and you know she is shooting new content for her website, gndkayla.com. If you bought a dvd that you were promised and then she changed the deal, you need to talk to her about that because it's not GND. She told us that she is uploading videos to her website and there was never going to be a DVD. I am quoting her, I have no clue if she changed her mind or what happened, I am not calling anyone a liar here, I am merely telling you what she told me. If you think you got scammed, call your CC company or Paypal or however you paid if you can't reach her?

Failing all of this, email me and I will see what I can do on this end but I need proof/all the info so I know that yes, you did in fact pay her. Don't post the info in a forum, common sense. If you attack someone or post sensitive material about them, odds of them being nice back aren't exactly high.

Email me at james@gndmedia.com :wave2:

Sorry for the headaches this may have caused you, but I can assure you this is not a GND issue. I will post more about her site when she tells me more to post. In the mean time, follow her on twitter or in her yahoo group.

fooled
2009-11-08, 17:07
looks like no more twitter for are lady!:mad:

lazlo
2009-11-13, 06:46
looks like no more twitter for are lady!:mad:

http://twitpic.com/photos/gndkayla

all that matters :tongue:

fooled
2009-11-15, 22:02
Good lord can GNDKAYLA get any hotter ! those are some of the hottest pic ever!!!!!!!!

Chillbill
2009-11-15, 22:23
I believe she became an E.

WalterSobchak
2009-11-16, 13:38
awww muffin, did I hurt your feelings? Now I'm all ... well, you know... sad and shit. I especially like how you register a new account to post.

What can I say.... it takes an extreme amount of stupidity for me to actually register and comment. Give yourself an award for actually being dumb enough to motivate me.... and what's with all of the terms of endearment. Did I turn you on or something?

You with your one post. Yeah, you go girl.You don't really believe that my post count makes anything I said less true, do you? You're an idiot at 1 or 1,000,000 posts. Besides, I could never be an upstanding member of this community that started a new account for the sole purpose of pointing out your stupidity without fear of repercussion to my account..... that would be like, impossible.

I am not Kayla, I never said I was Kayla. I posted what I was told from Kayla.

Funny, because I never said you were, either. But you claimed to have factual knowledge of things only Kayla could've known, so maybe you should reevaluate your stance on the statement above. That or quit pretending to know shit when you're clearly in the dark. Weren't you the one lecturing people on the drawbacks of assumptions? Then why don't you quit assuming you know what Kayla told everyone?

Referring to a girl as a Ho, tells me all I need to know about you. It's tough being single. I get it.

My Wife thought this was funny......

That was possibly the dumbest thing you've said yet. I like how you redirect an insult meant for you at one of your models. In effect, you just called Kayla a ho, not me. You're that dork running around trying to defend the honor of all the pretty girls, when in reality they just want you to shut the fuck up and go away, Captain. Besides, don't you get paid when Kayla takes her clothes off? I never thought I'd see the day..... a pimp with a morality crisis. "Hi, my name is JamesDot and I publish and sell the sexuality of young women, but you better not call them ho's......." Well I DIDN'T. You did.

I was never insulting anyone's intelligence..... No, you just walked into a room full of people who said they paid good money for something they never got and implied that they were all mistaken or lying. Yeah, that was going to go over really well, Smart Guy.

I don't know what she promised this guy, that guy and frankly, I don't care
Then get the fuck out of here. You don't care about all of the people that got fucked out of their money, but you want to call us "cocksuckers" and expect us to give a shit about watching her stolen content. You're still stupid, but now you're a hypocrite to boot, Captain.

I wouldn't register a new account and go all keyboard warrior. :thefinger:
Call it what you want to, but my Personal Message and Email Account folder are overflowing with support from people who are more than happy that someone finally chimed in on your stupidity.

We'll go ahead and bring this exercise in futility to an end since I can't have a debate with someone who posesses the intellgence level of a fucking bag of hammers....

:fight: (see I can use smilies, too, Captain!)

I'm really looking forward to all of Kayla's future "membership" content.

See ya' on the High Seas, Captain!!

JD
2009-11-16, 14:27
Wow, you really are clueless. That's awesome. :)

Some people get it, they've emailed me and I responded with what I know to help them. Then there are the pinheads that think they get it. This is where you'd come in. :) What a douche. lol

Xeed029
2009-11-26, 12:45
Look peeps only kayla, knows what is what all other stuff is hear say. No one knows what she said to individuals and shouldn't act like they do. So you can voice your opinion and crap n such but the only person who can take care of the situation is Kayla herself.

JD
2009-11-28, 01:17
Look peeps only kayla, knows what is what all other stuff is hear say. No one knows what she said to individuals and shouldn't act like they do. So you can voice your opinion and crap n such but the only person who can take care of the situation is Kayla herself.

It'd be great if she did anything for this. I have emailed, IM'd you name it to tell her of this thread and what is going on. Why she hasn't come in and dealt with it or at the very least, contacted those of you needing to be contacted... is beyond me.

Just know that GND has ZERO to do with this. At this point, if she is going to rip people off, why on earth would we want a working relationship with her?

I am hoping this is just some huge misunderstanding.

blake345
2009-11-28, 10:09
http://www.bustydigest.com/gals/kayla/013bagtyv/

mpgvh
2009-11-28, 11:03
i want her to sit on me:thumbsup:

dsmith8910
2009-12-04, 21:28
Hey Jamesdot.....all this video bullshit aside, this Kayla is one of my alltime favorites.

Any idea when we may see some new content?

JD
2009-12-08, 20:41
dsmith... thx man.. she is shooting right now for her site, she sent in some so I know that yes, she is shooting. they will be up asap.

ssnoff
2009-12-25, 05:19
Hello, does anyone know if she has updated her site lately www.gndkayla.com ?
And if she has, is their any new videos?

Is there any new material, I prefer videos, of GNDKayla or camerellacurves or whatever she calls her, anywhere else?

righton5
2009-12-27, 10:51
She fine as hell...what I wouldn't give to plant my face in that fat ass. Unfortunately she's either lazy and/or a ripoff artist, I joined her site twice in the last year and there hasn't been an update since april of 2009. No response to pm's or emails.....if ya seen it once, dont join again. If I was that dude that supposedly owns GND I'd remove her ass due to lack of content....but the again he's makin' his nickel's worth so whatever right?

fooled
2009-12-31, 23:16
No more twitter for are girl that stinks just when her pics were getting HOT

proxima8
2010-01-04, 06:19
I found where Kayla has been posting her new material. Her page can be found here:
http://www.mygirlfund.com/kayce
You should be able to see her offers for buying her picture sets and videos. You can sign up for free but you have to pay for content. But, just to warn you, the site is not easy to navigate and the content is not cheap.

Big D Man
2010-01-13, 17:39
No more twitter for are girl that stinks just when her pics were getting HOT

She has a new twitter, http://twitter.com/camerellacams

fooled
2010-02-14, 00:38
http://www.**************/GND-Kayla-Pink-Dildo/video182169/

fooled
2010-02-14, 00:55
http://www.gndbank.com/flashvideos.php?page=3&siteid=0

fooled
2010-02-14, 00:59
http://www.myspace.com/gnd_kayla

fooled
2010-02-14, 23:33
http://www.******************/watch.php?tag=3tGERncqai

fooled
2010-02-20, 13:41
http://wetgirlzblog.com/tag/camerella/

fooled
2010-02-20, 13:49
http://video.*********.com/_t/camerella

pinupglam01
2010-02-20, 15:06
Nice. She reminds me a little of Busty Hayden from a while back.

fooled
2010-02-25, 19:11
http://dailybooth.com/camerella

southernbrooke
2010-03-09, 17:38
Now you can get all the GND sites for the price of just 1...
http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=906845-0000&PA=1833777&HTML=http://www.gndpass.com/

Nuno
2010-04-01, 06:51
very nice body!
love her amazing boobs!

fooled
2010-04-01, 18:10
http://www.onhercam.tv/video/camerella-green-tee-s

fooled
2010-04-01, 18:11
I could watch this goddess dance all day

perfectbootyckr
2010-04-01, 20:02
Kayla is great , does anyone know if she has actually uploaded the "dvd" scenes to her membership site ? i would join if i knew it was actually on there.

WHITESTAR2
2010-04-01, 20:21
Kayla is great , does anyone know if she has actually uploaded the "dvd" scenes to her membership site ? i would join if i knew it was actually on there.

Wow very touchy subject on the whole dvd issue. As for as anyone knows it was a scam and she never knew anything about it at all.

Blackkite47
2010-04-06, 02:21
So nobody knows about the DVD thing? I just mean since scam or not the screenshots were real, so it must exist somehow. I really want to see it, but I have no idea where to look.

fooled
2010-04-12, 18:05
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/videos/camerella-big-tits-on-cam-video/

fooled
2010-04-12, 18:06
:eek:Wow

GiannaIsMyGod
2010-04-16, 18:34
This girl is so underrated.

fooled
2010-04-17, 12:03
http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bounce.jpg

WHITESTAR2
2010-04-17, 12:39
http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Picture-2284.jpg

Fairchild
2010-04-17, 13:08
http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Picture-2284.jpg

I guess we should change the name of this thread then.

fooled
2010-04-28, 16:35
http://freakshowplanet.com/hot-clips3/hc760-Camerellas-Naked-Bedroom-Boobies.html

fooled
2010-05-05, 21:12
http://www.bollywoodsargam.com/video_todayfeaturedvideo.php?blockbustermovieclip= fClNr3VoAPk---latest-Busty_Camerella_Teen_Striptease_featured_hollywood _blockbuster_video.html

PunkCherry
2010-05-05, 22:32
holy fuckin' hell. look at those suckers. i got myself a new fantasy!

fooled
2010-05-17, 19:49
http://obscure.web-log.nl/obscure/2010/05/camerellacams.html

DITO69
2010-05-17, 19:59
I've been looking for the hardcore vid... and I can't find it!!!

fooled
2010-06-01, 17:15
http://www.juggsjoy.com/gndkayla.php

ajm6fd
2010-06-03, 01:19
wow just wow

Skankfunk
2010-06-03, 10:07
hey Kayla, nice cleavage :thumbsup:
http://photos.freeones.com/g_babes/GND_Kayla_001/

petty
2010-06-04, 03:26
Love them tities!

Abbie
2010-06-21, 18:04
You may recognize her because she is one of the internet’s old school cam girls (http://www.camerellacams.com/) who’s helped shaped the webcam business. Whether you know her as Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com/) or Kayla, she’s simply fuckin’ amazing no matter what name you know her as. She’s now launching a new solo site (http://www.camerellacams.com/) in the very near future and officially on board with the OnHerCam Network (http://www.onhercam.com/) of sites. Her new solo project will bring with it a much more professional company, better design, a strong webcam focus, better model/customer interaction, and a stronger management team. Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com/) is eager to get to work and is already quite actively doing private and VIP chats at OnHerCam.com (http://www.onhercam.com/profile/camerella) as well as some sexy member chats in the VIP OnHerCam Member’s Area (http://www.onhercamnetwork.com/). Because of her experience and time in the camgirl industry, Camerella already built up quite a fan base and it’s quickly expanding.

With All-Natural Tits (http://www.camerellacams.com/) Like This, I’m sure you can understand why:

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2140_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2140.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2141_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2141.jpg)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2152_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2152.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2211_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2211.jpg)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2218_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2218.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2243_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2243.jpg)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2778_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2778.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2114_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture2114.jpg)

Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com/) is already actively blogging (http://www.camerellacams.com/blog) (and teasing) on her blog at CamerellaCams.com (http://www.camerellacams.com/) and she is very active on Twitter (http://twitter.com/CamerellaCams) as well.

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/blogcamerella.jpg

We’ll soon have a whole new layout up on her blog that will give a bit of a sneak peek into her website look. As with all of our models, Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com/) is very hands on in the development of her website and the direction she wants to go in. You will find the personal interaction with her to be above the bar as we continue to bring you a solo model network with models who take great pride in being very interactive with fans and users.

She'll soon be joining the forum here and posting. Be sure to be nice and give her a big welcome when she does! And because she lives right here in Seattle with me, it'll be easy for me to get some custom FreeOnes stuff out of her for ya guys!

mentator75
2010-06-21, 18:09
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=206180

Abbie
2010-06-21, 18:15
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=206180

SWEET! Thanks. I'll let Petra work her magic then.

Rumpster
2010-06-22, 19:42
Does kayla do any anal stuff on camera?

Abbie
2010-06-26, 14:18
The Internet’s favorite busty girl-next-door (http://camerellacams.com/) shall be gracing us with her presence and the presence of those very lovely all-natural big ole titties (http://www.camerellacams.com/) on Monday, June 28 @ 6pm PST / 9pm EST at the OnHerCamNetwork.com (http://www.onhercamnetwork.com/) (JOIN NOW (http://www.onhercamnetwork.com/#joinform) to become a VIP MEMBER (http://www.onhercamnetwork.com/#joinform) and enjoy this chat as well as others!!) right before Carmen (http://www.camwithcarmen.com/)’s member chat … that is 2 straight hours of boobie madness!!!! …. Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com/) always puts on a very hot show and is more than generous in sharing her breasticles with the world during her chats. She loves her fans and is eager to interact with them as we continue to work towards getting CamerellaCams.com (http://www.camerellacams.com/) up and live for her. We hope you’ll stop in Monday night and enjoy this titty festival:

(click for the full-sized image)

http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2658_thumb.jpg (http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2658.jpg) http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2659_thumb.jpg (http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2659.jpg)

http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2671_thumb.jpg (http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2671.jpg) http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2696_thumb.jpg (http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2696.jpg)

http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2707_thumb.jpg (http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2707.jpg) http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2713_thumb.jpg (http://camwithcarmen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/stamped_Picture2713.jpg)

And as always, you can catch Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com/) doing live one-on-one cam shows (http://www.onhercam.com/profile/camerella) exclusively at OnHerCam.com (http://www.onhercam.com/)

Skankfunk
2010-07-05, 11:48
http://photos.freeones.com/g_babes/GND_Kayla_002/

Abbie
2010-07-05, 17:04
We have the new layout up at http://camerellacams.com/blog/ AND the lovely Camerella is returning this evening from her vacation. Stop by and say hello.

Also note her other accounts:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/camerella
Twitter: http://twitter.com/camerellacams

Add Her!

Joorpe
2010-07-07, 12:02
http://www.bunnylust.com/gnd-kayla-guinness-pajamas/

Rumpster
2010-07-11, 17:48
Does this girl do any anal on camera?

LbC Ya562
2010-07-28, 15:52
http://www.***************/show/2_minute_man-56595/kind/video

:wave2::thumbsup::thumbsup::wave2:

That sites down, anyone else have any where her videos are????

LbC Ya562
2010-07-29, 16:44
No one???

wobblebottom
2010-07-31, 02:34
http://obscure.web-log.nl/obscure/2010/05/camerellacams.html

Damn. She's a current favourite. Nice to see proper, real boobs and a curvey body (as opposed to chubby or fat) instead of massive fake mounds bolted to a skeletal ribcage.

fooled
2010-08-12, 22:41
http://mypornprofile.com/312/camerella-cams#

Abbie
2010-08-24, 18:11
Camerella's site will be launching in the next week or so. Here are a couple sneak peek videos:

Camerella In (and Out) of Black Lingerie (http://www.****************/video/xek3y6_busty-camerella-in-and-out-of-her-b_sexy)

Camerella Touches Herself in Bed (http://www.****************/video/xek4am_camerella-touches-herself-in-bed_sexy)

Abbie
2010-08-24, 18:11
Camerella's site will be launching in the next week or so. Here are a couple sneak peek videos:

Camerella In (and Out) of Black Lingerie (http://www.****************/video/xek3y6_busty-camerella-in-and-out-of-her-b_sexy)

Camerella Touches Herself in Bed (http://www.****************/video/xek4am_camerella-touches-herself-in-bed_sexy)

PunkCherry
2010-08-24, 18:15

Links don't work :facepalm:

Abbie
2010-08-24, 18:44
Grrrr wtf.

EDIT: it appears freeones is blocking the domain they are on :)

You can seem them at: http://www.onhercam.com/forums/index.php/topic,13861.0.html

Sorry about that!

Low4Life
2010-08-25, 06:05
links don't work

Abbie
2010-08-25, 11:29
Yeah Freeones blocks the domain of this place, but you can find them HERE (http://www.webgirlforum.com/camerella-news-announcements/2023-camerellas-site-launching-soon-videos.html).

fooled
2010-08-28, 16:45
http://video.*********.com/_search/camerella+videos

fooled
2010-08-28, 16:48
http://www.mypornprofile.com/312/camerella-cams

fooled
2010-08-28, 16:52
http://www.onhercam.com/forums/index.php/topic,13861.0.html

Abbie
2010-09-01, 22:28
http://www.onhercam.com/hosting/images/717CamerellaFreeChat.jpg

We have a FREE CHAT EVENT featuring the very lovely and very busty Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com) to celebrate her new solo site, CamerellaCams.com (http://camerellacams.com) launching VERY SOON!

Weds, September 8, 2010 at 8pm PST / 11pm EST

** FREE CHAT EVENTS REQUIRE THAT YOU SIGN UP FOR A FREE PCHAT ACCOUNT (http://www.onhercam.com/join)

AND LOG INTO OUR FREE CHAT EVENT CHATROOM LOCATED HERE (http://www.onhercamnetwork.com/free-chat)**

**Affiliates, please contact Dwreck (http://www.livecamcash.com/) for banners and promo materials for this event**

Abbie
2010-09-01, 22:29

We have a FREE CHAT EVENT featuring the very lovely and very busty Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com) to celebrate her new solo site, CamerellaCams.com (http://camerellacams.com) launching VERY SOON!

** FREE CHAT EVENTS REQUIRE THAT YOU SIGN UP FOR A FREE PCHAT ACCOUNT (http://www.onhercam.com/join)

AND LOG INTO OUR FREE CHAT EVENT CHATROOM LOCATED HERE (http://www.onhercamnetwork.com/free-chat)**

**Affiliates, please contact Dwreck (http://www.livecamcash.com/) for banners and promo materials for this event**

Abbie
2010-09-03, 22:26
We are Super Sexcited to Announce that CAMERELLACAMS.COM (http://www.camerellacams.com) is NOW LIVE! So Go Join and check out Camerella's naughty bits and more!

http://cc.ohcimg.com/static/images/img-01.jpg

Camerella's members will have access to pics, videos, member chats, member chat archives, blogs, vlogs, and some special "extras" ... She gets FULLY NUDE and then some!!! What's great about Camerella is that she also loves to take requests for pics and videos and truly values her member's input and ideas!

Congrats to Camerella :) She's awesome to work with!!!! And don't forget her FREE LIVE CHAT ON SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 TO KICK THINGS OFF! (http://www.onhercam.com/forums/index.php/topic,14051.0.html)

Abbie
2010-09-03, 22:27
We are Super Sexcited to Announce that CAMERELLACAMS.COM (http://www.camerellacams.com) is NOW LIVE! So Go Join and check out Camerella's naughty bits and more!

http://cc.ohcimg.com/static/images/img-01.jpg

Camerella's members will have access to pics, videos, member chats, member chat archives, blogs, vlogs, and some special "extras" ... She gets FULLY NUDE and then some!!! What's great about Camerella is that she also loves to take requests for pics and videos and truly values her member's input and ideas!

Congrats to Camerella :) She's awesome to work with!!!! And don't forget her FREE LIVE CHAT ON SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 TO KICK THINGS OFF! (http://www.onhercam.com/forums/index.php/topic,14051.0.html)

fooled
2010-09-04, 15:22
wow just when i though she could not get any hotter

jadelicious
2010-09-07, 19:12
http://www.nnconnect.com/camerella_cams/big_tits_out.html

Abbie
2010-09-08, 14:47

Hope we see some of you FreeOnes Users there! I may be inclined to give some of you FreeOnes users freebies ;)

fooled
2010-09-08, 16:12
http://www.nnconnect.com/models/CamerellaCams/

peterthebeater
2010-09-08, 17:07
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/videos/camerella-cams-green-t-shirt-video/

fooled
2010-09-09, 11:53
http://www.bunnylust.com/camerella-cam-sheer-black/

fooled
2010-09-09, 11:53
http://www.primecurves.com/camerella-cams-pink-and-black/

peterthebeater
2010-09-09, 15:33
http://www.hot-naked-pics.com/2010/09/camerella-cams-big-tits/

dp93
2010-09-09, 15:34
outstanding

righton5
2010-09-09, 21:09
As smokin ass hot as she is...the site seems to be a bit of a rehash of her last site. She seems to launch a new site every so often due to lack of content on the last one and restore her bank account a bit. It's a shame...as hot as she is she could be an internet phenom! She constantly tweets of new pic sets, vids, and cam shows yet ya get no new content. Ya have people payin $30 a month give them their moneys worth! Supposed weekly cam shows yet nothing scheduled on the calender that doesnt work. Already canceled...hope Im wrong but highly doubt it.

Abbie
2010-09-09, 22:55
As smokin ass hot as she is...the site seems to be a bit of a rehash of her last site. She seems to launch a new site every so often due to lack of content on the last one and restore her bank account a bit. It's a shame...as hot as she is she could be an internet phenom! She constantly tweets of new pic sets, vids, and cam shows yet ya get no new content. Ya have people payin $30 a month give them their moneys worth! Supposed weekly cam shows yet nothing scheduled on the calender that doesnt work. Already canceled...hope Im wrong but highly doubt it.

Her content is all completely new and not from her last site and her member chats Start this sunday. You are quick to judge. She gave a free show last night, that will be archived in her member's area as well. She'll be upping the bar a bit as well as working on some HD content as well.

But whatever, do your dirty work :)

righton5
2010-09-10, 09:13
Hmmm...I am definitely a HUGE fan and hate to come off as slamming her latest attempt. I'll stay tuned and give her the benefit of the doubt with that being said.

Skankfunk
2010-09-10, 11:16
http://photos.freeones.com/c_babes/Camerella_Cams_001/

Skankfunk
2010-09-10, 11:17
http://photos.freeones.com/c_babes/Camerella_Cams_001/

dsmith8910
2010-09-10, 14:19
Is is good to see her back posting new material.

Camerella is one of the hottest girls out there in my opinion.

Abbie
2010-09-10, 23:18
Hmmm...I am definitely a HUGE fan and hate to come off as slamming her latest attempt. I'll stay tuned and give her the benefit of the doubt with that being said.

Keep an open mind ;)

Her last site demise had zero to do with her... scout's honor :) She's really a terrrific girl and she literally is right here by me so I get to stay on top of her hehe.

She truly loves her fans! and she'll be getting on here as well to start posting and get her OCSM status.

fooled
2010-09-12, 16:09
http://www.hottystop.com/camerella-cams-break/

Eastcoast1
2010-09-15, 12:16
Those are 2 very nice boobs
http://www.sologirladdict.com/camerella-green-t-shirt/

peterthebeater
2010-09-17, 15:25
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/2010/09/17/camerella-cams-juicy-body/

fooled
2010-09-20, 20:08
http://www.bunnylust.com/camerella-cams-tight-top/

goldenking
2010-09-20, 23:45
yea shes one bad ass chick no doubt

fooled
2010-09-21, 16:31
http://pornspider.org/amateur/m-10822/camerella/

fooled
2010-09-21, 16:32
may be the hottest vid ever seen !!!!! One lucky guy

fooled
2010-09-21, 16:42
http://www.onhercam.tv/video/camerella-is-a-most-busty-school-girl?nats=MC4wLjguOS4wLjAuMC4wLjA

Abbie
2010-09-22, 01:56
http://onhercam.com/hosting-nomark/images/849_stamped_Picture_579.jpg

She's working on fixing her forum account so she can get posting :)

phreeOnederer
2010-09-24, 19:27
Oh she loves freeones huh? Is she oblivious to the fact this whole post stemmed from her ripping us off with her supposed sex dvd? Oh poooor Kaylas computer wasn't working or whatever her lame ass excuse is. Didn't stop you from spending the money that people worked hard for to get. Shit I wish I could stay up till 4am getting paid for shaking my ass. Very pretty girl but such an ugly person.

jmi
2010-09-25, 08:45
woaw

righton5
2010-09-25, 13:35
That one did kinda get swept under the rug it seems...

Abbie
2010-09-25, 14:41
I have no clue what it's about nor do I care to be honest. I'm here as her webmaster and only need to worry about her site :) Try sending her a PM on here and sorting whatever issue you have out with her. I am not in a position to help.

phreeOnederer
2010-09-25, 18:24
That's what you don't get. That's what JamesDot was saying<scroll up>...he was her webmaster on her previous site...came here in this blog room saying the same crap: "Not my problem...deal with her...send her a message if you're disatisfied"....guess what? I did...i'm sure all of us that got ripped off by her did. SEVERAL TIMES. $65.00!!!!! Cool you're her webmaster great...JamesDot was too..and got screwed over by her...all of us that bought the DVD that doesn't exist got screwed over by her...and don't patronize us...we all tried contacting her...no response. So if nothing else Abbie, you've been warned of her ways. But I guess this is like :horse: so I'm done.

-- Hundred

Abbie
2010-09-26, 02:36
The OnHerCam (http://www.onhercam.com) Network is excited to announce the solo site launch of the internet’s favorite busty girl-next-door (http://www.camerellacams.com).* CamerellaCams.com (http://www.CamerellaCams.com) has launched this week and features the all-natural 34E tits (http://www.camerellacams.com) and sexy curves of Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com) aka Kayla.* Camerella has been one of the internet’s favorite busty webcam girls (http://www.camerellacams.com) and has a long-standing following throughout the last few years on the internet.* On Camerella’s website (http://www.camerellacams.com) you can expect to find sexy pics, extra long webcam videos, personal vlogs, up-close member chats, blogs, and a great deal more.

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture468_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture468.jpg) http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture471_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture471.jpg)

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture496_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture496.jpg)

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture472_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture472.jpg) http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture476_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture476.jpg)

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture487_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture487.jpg) http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture489_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture489.jpg)

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture491_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture491.jpg) http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture493_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stamped_Picture493.jpg)

peterthebeater
2010-09-28, 14:32
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/2010/09/28/camerella-cams-fishnet-bra/

fooled
2010-09-29, 22:07
how can you hate on this

fooled
2010-09-29, 22:08
http://nud3.com/Girls/Camerella_Cams

3mrick
2010-10-05, 04:10
I,m not speechless very often but damn she is insanely hott . :surprise:

fooled
2010-10-12, 17:56
http://www.imagepost.com/videos/camerella-cams-in-a-sexy-black-dress/

Camerella
2010-10-13, 18:49
Hey! Ive got a member chat tonight at 9pm pacific time/ 12am eastern on my site www.camerellacams.com and for the time being its also free on www.onhercam.com (which is also free to join) So if you've got nothing better to do on a humpday evening, come join me!

The member shows will be an hour long once a week every Wednesday at 9pm pacific btw, I mention that as well because I've barely gotten over the flu so I dunno how much fun I'm going to be tonight lol, but I'm showing up anyways and hope to have a blast with everyone regardless!

ttown
2010-10-13, 19:11
Hey! Ive got a member chat tonight at 9pm pacific time/ 12am eastern on my site www.camerellacams.com and for the time being its also free on www.onhercam.com (which is also free to join) So if you've got nothing better to do on a humpday evening, come join me!

The member shows will be an hour long once a week every Wednesday at 9pm pacific btw, I mention that as well because I've barely gotten over the flu so I dunno how much fun I'm going to be tonight lol, but I'm showing up anyways and hope to have a blast with everyone regardless!

I will be tuning in for sure! :bowdown:

http://www.sologirlsdb.com/Girls/Camerella_Cams
http://www.camerella.org/g/camerella-nude.html

anairhead999
2010-10-13, 19:48
sounds great! I'll probably be there too!

Chillbill
2010-10-13, 20:54
I've been following her long enough I've seen them grow from nice c's to e's.

SmoothnHard
2010-10-13, 21:55
wow! I can't believe I've stumbled upon another EPIC thread with the same players! :D

fooled
2010-10-15, 21:46
http://www.onhercam.tv/video/busty-camerella-plays-in-bed

Abbie
2010-10-16, 00:48
I have a lot of new content of her...ill post some more sneak peeks soon!

Abbie
2010-10-16, 02:52
All-natural Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com) slowly strips out of her satin robe to reveal her big tits. Check out the full set with this busty babe (http://www.camerellacams.com) in her Member’s Area (http://www.camerellacams.com). You can check out her weekly member chats, blogs, videos, pics, see her nude and more!* *

Camerella’s Official Social Networking Accounts:
Camerella’s Free Blog (http://www.camerellacams.com/blog) |:| Camerella on Twitter (http://twitter.com/camerellacams) |:| Camerella on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/CamerellaCams/130174140329492) |:| Free Camerella Videos (http://www.onhercam.tv/finder/camerella.html)*

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-701_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-701.jpg) http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-709_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-709.jpg)*

Click the Images to Enlarge Them*

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-710_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-710.jpg) http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-711_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-711.jpg)*

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-753_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-753.jpg)*

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-729_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-729.jpg) http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-731_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-731.jpg)

http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-737_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-737.jpg) http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-749_thumb.jpg (http://camerellacams.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stamped_Picture-749.jpg)

windowsxp02
2010-10-19, 05:51
http://nud3.com/Girls/Camerella_Cams/Black_Robe

Camerella
2010-10-20, 19:25
Ive got a member chat tonight at 9pm PST / 12am EST at CamerellaCams.com and OnHerCam.com (VIP ONLY) :D Come join me! ;)

fooled
2010-10-21, 21:38
http://nud3.com/Girls/Camerella_Cams

ov3rdos3
2010-10-26, 12:51
That's funny, you never know who's a pornstar behind closed doors. "GND Kayla" just lives down the road from me and we hang out quite a bit. HAHAHA can't believe this.. so funny to see one of your friends who you would have never guessed do it, be nude and sexy on a website for all to see. I'm SOOO giving her shit about this haha. Hey Kayla, oops i mean "insert her real name here." I just saw you nude, her:"WHAT!?" me: i just ate some food. the wierd thing is I never thought about her in a sexual way... And i just almost FAP FAP'd to these... going to always see her naked now... even when she has her clothes on. anyways, later on all. chances are, some good lookin girl you know has their pic up on the net too! My ex girlfriend became the porn star "Ruby Ryder" a couple years after we broke up. what's with this city pumpin out the porn stars?

token714
2010-10-27, 21:40
http://img44.imagevenue.com/loc193/th_98352_3_123_193lo.jpg (http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98352_3_123_193lo.jpg) http://img149.imagevenue.com/loc192/th_98360_7_123_192lo.jpg (http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98360_7_123_192lo.jpg) http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc214/th_98367_009_123_214lo.jpg (http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98367_009_123_214lo.jpg)

:boobies::rubbel:

token714
2010-10-28, 10:38
http://www.*******.com/video529399/camerella_fingering

x

videos

token714
2010-10-31, 13:50
i have quite a few pics here ---> http://*****************/forum/showthread.php?t=87017

token714
2010-10-31, 13:55
http://onhercam.com/hosting-nomark/images/849_stamped_Picture_579.jpg

She's working on fixing her forum account so she can get posting :)

any chance of a ***************** account?

peterthebeater
2010-11-11, 16:35
She is so juicy! http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/videos/camerella-cams-big-wet-boobs/

fooled
2010-11-12, 16:05
only thing missing was that sexy voice

fooled
2010-11-16, 23:17
http://www.nnconnect.com/camerella_cams_video/wet_boobs.html

Skankfunk
2010-11-23, 10:02
http://photos.freeones.com/c_babes/Camerella_Cams_002/

Warheart298
2010-11-23, 10:08
i just found a video of her fucking some guy on a wtf site if any interested

yes!

absolutehell
2010-12-01, 20:51
You have been my dream girl since long baby.

chris streams
2010-12-01, 21:06
she looks like julie newmar (cat woman) the tv show

SupraEdd
2010-12-02, 07:20
OMG Camerella is stunning. shes my new midwest mandy x

fooled
2010-12-03, 16:46
http://www.camerella-cams.com/galleries/wardrobe-changes/

Big_Ben
2010-12-06, 12:31
Stunning! I wish should would do a girl boy scene! That would be something!

fooled
2010-12-08, 22:31
http://www.primecurves.com/camerella-cams-blue-skirt/

MrPinkTip
2010-12-09, 20:37
damn she is so fuckin fine. I love her big ass tits.

fooled
2010-12-09, 23:33
http://www.teenones.com/models/camerella_cams.html

Evocati
2010-12-10, 00:46
Stunning! I wish should would do a girl boy scene! That would be something!

You mean like the one floating around the net or do you mean a better quality one?

Chillbill
2010-12-10, 12:13
I don't think there's another one. She's really just a model and she's cool. I've been a fan for years. I wouldn't bother her.

perfectbootyckr
2010-12-10, 18:40
That's what you don't get. That's what JamesDot was saying<scroll up>...he was her webmaster on her previous site...came here in this blog room saying the same crap: "Not my problem...deal with her...send her a message if you're disatisfied"....guess what? I did...i'm sure all of us that got ripped off by her did. SEVERAL TIMES. $65.00!!!!! Cool you're her webmaster great...JamesDot was too..and got screwed over by her...all of us that bought the DVD that doesn't exist got screwed over by her...and don't patronize us...we all tried contacting her...no response. So if nothing else Abbie, you've been warned of her ways. But I guess this is like :horse: so I'm done.

-- Hundred

Damn, kinda harsh tho its interesting that she hasn't even attempted to deny or defend this. Did you actually pay the $65 and then got no vid ? lol, I know I shouldn't laugh if you got scammed but damn people are too trusting on the net.

peterthebeater
2010-12-15, 10:59
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/videos/cameralle-cams-juicy-sexy-body/

Thieving Magpie
2010-12-15, 12:59
It's a shame she didn't get further in Miss Freeones. Maybe she needed more exposure? :dunno:

fooled
2010-12-15, 22:24
ill second that

scrapy
2010-12-25, 00:48
Now thats one fine ass

fooled
2010-12-26, 16:43
http://www.camerella-cams.com/

hormones
2010-12-30, 21:14
discount price on Camerella's website this week!
camerellacams.com/special (http://enter.camerellacams.com/track/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjI3LjAuMC4wLjAuMA)

lazlo
2011-01-04, 12:22
A discount? Not surprised. Read the girls blog to see how often there's a "sorry I haven't been around..." entry. I got burned by the same thing when she was on GND.

windowsxp02
2011-01-04, 13:20
http://www.bustydigest.com/gals/kayla/013bagtyv/

Camerella
2011-01-05, 06:14
A discount? Not surprised. Read the girls blog to see how often there's a "sorry I haven't been around..." entry. I got burned by the same thing when she was on GND.

Actually all off the sites under the affiliate program livecamcash have a discount going on right now asshole ;) Glad your so interested in my blog though, you keep tabs, so you must be interested, but then talk shit....cause yah know, keyboard warriors and all...represent! lmao.

Camerella
2011-01-05, 06:19
And just because my updates were lacking in December due to a personal life issue, which I have no reason to divulge for your lame ass, because as I stated its personal, I was still there every week live with my member shows, as I will be tomorrow as well, every Wednesday, as well as on cam through out the week doing private shows....which I do not have to do, I do simply for the fact that I can.

Haters can kill themselves for all I care. By all means....flame away though, it so really matters lmao.

Thieving Magpie
2011-01-05, 06:46
And just because my updates were lacking in December due to a personal life issue, which I have no reason to divulge for your lame ass, because as I stated its personal, I was still there every week live with my member shows, as I will be tomorrow as well, every Wednesday, as well as on cam through out the week doing private shows....which I do not have to do, I do simply for the fact that I can.

Haters can kill themselves for all I care. By all means....flame away though, it so really matters lmao.

As a Camerella lover, i have nothing to complain about and since you have a personal and private life just like everyone else, i totally respect and understand if you haven't updated recently as much as usual. You work very hard at what you do and people shouldn't expect you to be available 24/7.

Anyway, have an awesome 2011 and i hope you enjoy it as much as i do because as long as you are still active i certainly will! :D

xS1THL0RDx
2011-01-06, 00:02

The internet gives far too many people a false sense of entitlement. I'll echo the other dude's statements in saying hope you have a good 2011!

hormones
2011-01-07, 01:31

how about instead of attempting to jab at Camerella's personal life, you relieve yourself with a cheap discounted membership (http://enter.camerellacams.com/track/NTgzLjE3LjEzLjI3LjAuMC4wLjAuMA) and make yourself feel better :)

lazlo
2011-01-08, 08:30
Chillax people. I'm a huge fan of Camerella, she's smoking hot. I've been a fan back in the days when she was posting on camgurls. I was a member of hers for a long time. Can't say anything negative I suppose....whatever

SketchballEd
2011-01-08, 08:56
Chillax people. I'm a huge fan of Camerella, she's smoking hot. I've been a fan back in the days when she was posting on camgurls. I was a member of hers for a long time. Can't say anything negative I suppose....whatever
Yeah I guess you can't... but you did.

fooled
2011-01-08, 14:07
http://www.onhercam.tv/video/camerella-strips-out-of-black-lingerie

Abbie
2011-01-08, 14:24
I have a whole buttload of new content coming down the pipe for camerella. We'll get some teasers up soon for ya guys.

She was supposed to shoot this coming weekend with xoEve however, it looks like they are predicting 8-12 inches of snow late this week, so that may delay things :( We will get it rescheduled soon though if we do end up cancelling.

phreeOnederer
2011-01-08, 16:37
Nice. Still got nothing to say about that sex DVD huh Camerella? I'm not dropping it until you admit you ripped everyone off. You come on here to attack a legitimate comment by someone that got sick of the same response but had NOTHING to say about my comments regarding that supposed sex DVD that a lot of people paid for but never saw cuz...well you changed your mind. I guess you pick your battles though huh. Happy New Year!

Camerella
2011-01-08, 18:15
Nice. Still got nothing to say about that sex DVD huh Camerella? I'm not dropping it until you admit you ripped everyone off. You come on here to attack a legitimate comment by someone that got sick of the same response but had NOTHING to say about my comments regarding that supposed sex DVD that a lot of people paid for but never saw cuz...well you changed your mind. I guess you pick your battles though huh. Happy New Year!

Have never ripped anyone off, anyone who has contacted me about this has gotten what they had asked for, flaming me on a forum and doing nothing about it to get a hold of me? wow you must have really paid for something then huh? or maybe decided to cause a huge deal to try to get freebies out of it? Get a life. Those who knew me when i was camming independently and doing my own sales knew how to get a hold of me and did so. Btw....pretty sure this was well over a year ago....dare i say almsot 2...seriously dude, you think you would have contacted me by now, my emails havent changed ;)

I chose to ignore this shit because once one person starts saying shit on an open forum, instead of contacting me in private....then anyone and there fucking mother can come claiming they were owed shit too, and i had no way of keeping track of who was legit or not at that time, so unless they had some viable reason for me to believe them...i.e actually contacting me, they got ignored on forums, ok? Seriously, its not hard to email someone, instant message them, anything like that.

Like i said though, anyone who had contacted me was addressed and got what they were looking for, and is over and done with now. but you can keep on talking shit, whatever makes yah happy, its your oyster dude!

fooled
2011-01-10, 16:31
cam y even pay this kid mind, you only fuel the firer ......we all love u

Abbie
2011-01-10, 17:14
Two things that were made for each other are a nice set of tits and a tight corset.Busty Redhead (http://www.camerellacams.com), Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com), has the perfect set of huge tits for the job. Camerella’s been a bit quiet lately, but she’s back in action! Not only is our favorite freckled girl-next-door (http://www.camerellacams.com) pushing out lots of new content, but she’s also been actively webcamming (http://www.onhercam.com/profile/camerella) several nights a week at OnHerCam.com (http://www.onhercam.com/) … Camerella loves her webcam and enjoys putting on some very naughty webcam shows for her fans whether its in her member chats or in a private one-on-one webcam session. JOIN NOW and you can get $5 Off her original price FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! (http://camerellacams.com/special)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1010_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1010.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1014_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1014.jpg)

Camerella On Cam (http://www.onhercam.com/profile/Camerella) // Camerella On Twitter (http://twitter.com/camerellacams) // Free Camerella Videos (http://www.onhercam.tv/finder/camerella.html)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1016_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1016.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1018_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1018.jpg)

*** JOIN NOW FOR $5 OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME *** (http://www.camerellacams.com/special)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1031_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1031.jpg)

Camerella’s Blog (http://camerellacams.com/blog) // Camerella Zip Sets (http://www.onhercam.com/profile/camerella/photos) // Camerella Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/CamerellaCams)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1029_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1029.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1026_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1026.jpg)

*** JOIN NOW FOR $5 OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME *** (http://www.camerellacams.com/special)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1033_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1033.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1042_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1042.jpg)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1044_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1044.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/stamped_Picture-1047_thumb.jpg

peterthebeater
2011-01-10, 22:08
I heart Camerella! http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/2011/01/10/camerella-cams-big-tit-school-girl/

jesiny
2011-01-10, 22:13
wonderful wonderful lady

phreeOnederer
2011-01-11, 19:00
Right..cuz I got something to gain putting you on blast. Garbage. I've sent you a total of 7 emails of which only one you've responded saying I'll get my money back. But either you don't believe me or you know you legitimately ripped me and others off. Don't worry Camerella I won't bug you any more. By your ignorant response via thread posts instead of a private message where we can situate this gives me my answer. I wish you all the best.

fooled
2011-01-18, 23:35
http://www.tubemature.com/tube-video/514/camerella-is-a-twerk-dancing-on-her-cam/

hormones
2011-01-20, 19:16
Some (http://enter.camerellacams.com/gallery/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjE1LjAuODA0LjAuMC4w) new (http://enter.camerellacams.com/gallery/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjE1LjAuNzk0LjAuMC4w) galleries (http://enter.camerellacams.com/gallery/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjE1LjAuODA3LjAuMC4w) :)

Eric Lindros
2011-01-23, 06:01
http://photos.freeones.com/c_babes/Camerella_Cams_003/

peterthebeater
2011-01-25, 17:01
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/2011/01/25/camerella-cams-naturally-juicy-body/

mentator75
2011-01-27, 19:11
http://galleries.gndkayla.com/basketballjerseyv1/1/

http://galleries.gndkayla.com/basketballjerseyv2/1/

http://galleries.gndkayla.com/poppingoutinpinkv1/1/

http://galleries.gndkayla.com/poppingoutinpinkv2/1/

Trevesty
2011-02-09, 11:50
http://fap2babes.com/12598/camerella-cams-pink-corset/

steve111
2011-02-10, 14:42
ur so beautiful cam.

hormones
2011-02-10, 15:39
Newer galleries: Black Tights (http://enter.camerellacams.com/gallery/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjI3LjAuOTE2LjAuMC4w) And Polkadot Panties (http://enter.camerellacams.com/gallery/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjI3LjAuODA0LjAuMC4w)
$5 off special (http://enter.camerellacams.com/track/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjI3LjAuMC4wLjAuMA) still up for awhile!

peterthebeater
2011-02-11, 14:28
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/2011/02/11/camerella-cams-juicy-knockers/

Abbie
2011-02-11, 14:40
I met up with Camerella yesterday. I have a whole shitload of new content I'll be hammering out this weekend :) I'll post sneak peeks next week for u guys.

token714
2011-02-14, 04:54
HOT DAMN!!! (http://www.webgirlhost.com/solo/8/3a8aae2855dd6bdb7f7143155b535c00.jpg)

http://webgirlhost.com/gallery/75/11?nats=jcmedia.L50.CCS.MAIN.1.431.0.0.0

steve111
2011-02-16, 13:28
nice ^

Skateboard P
2011-02-21, 14:16
http://www.primecurves.com/camerella-cams-purple-panties/

fooled
2011-02-21, 22:07
http://www.onhercam.tv/video/busty-camerella-in-fishnets?nats=MC4wLjguOS4wLjAuMC4wLjA

fooled
2011-02-21, 22:08
HOW much hotter can this goddess get

FloggingBishop
2011-02-22, 08:13
HOW much hotter can this goddess get

If she does I will have to have a heart transplant..... WAY WAY too hot. Love it.

steve111
2011-02-22, 13:17
nice set skateboard. shes got a great ass

peterthebeater
2011-02-27, 16:33
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/2011/02/27/camerella-cams-fishnet-stockings/

FloggingBishop
2011-03-02, 10:21
sorry if a re-post

http://www.bunnylust.com/camerella-cams-booty-shorts/

steve111
2011-03-02, 12:54
u r so hot cam

hormones
2011-03-05, 13:16
-Keeping It Calm and Casual (http://enter.camerellacams.com/gallery/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjI3LjAuOTEzLjAuMC4w)
-Black Tights (http://enter.camerellacams.com/gallery/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjI3LjAuOTE1LjAuMC4w)
I love her all casual in regular clothes. So pretty!
And Camerella's still got a wonderful 20% off special (http://enter.camerellacams.com/track/NTgzLjE2LjEzLjI3LjAuMC4wLjAuMA) at her site :)

sid-sexy
2011-03-05, 21:12
Camerella Satin Robe Pics
http://www.sologirlparty.com/camerella-satin-robe-pics/

hormones
2011-03-08, 15:34
Camerella's been having internet troubles at her place, thus lack of member chats, but Abbie tweeted that things look to be on the up and up (http://enter.camerellacams.com/track/NTgzLjE3LjEzLjI3LjAuMC4wLjAuMA)!

Abbie
2011-03-08, 23:14
Yup, she FINALLY has internet again ... Comcast is fuckin shit out here. I hate them passionately. I'm downloading all new content from her now as I type....i'll be posting some teasers very soon.

windowsxp02
2011-03-15, 10:20
http://freakshowplanet.com/hot-clips3/hc760-Camerellas-Naked-Bedroom-Boobies.html

peterthebeater
2011-03-17, 17:23
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/2011/03/17/camerella-cams-licking-her-nipples/

Terry Sleeper
2011-03-18, 12:19
http://peachyforum.com/forums/t/gnd-kayla-203481.aspx

Also uses the name Camerella & does webcam strips, etc.

fooled
2011-03-19, 14:07
http://www.****************/video/xek4am_camerella-touches-herself-in-bed_sexy

mechanicvirus
2011-03-19, 23:07
http://www.nextdoortease.com/camerella-cams-booty/

righton5
2011-03-21, 00:06
Here's an idea...how about posting recorded cam shows for us members who can't make the scheduled shows?! :dunno:

Camerella
2011-03-23, 03:30
Here's an idea...how about posting recorded cam shows for us members who can't make the scheduled shows?! :dunno:

If you were a member you would know that the webcam chats are archived and added to the site ;)

righton5
2011-03-23, 09:21
added to which site?! I've been missin something! all I've noticed were the monthly set and/or video update.

Camerella
2011-03-24, 21:49
added to which site?! I've been missin something! all I've noticed were the monthly set and/or video update.

To my site, all my memberchats are archived and added to http://www.camerellacams.com

righton5
2011-03-25, 09:20
To my site, all my memberchats are archived and added to http://www.camerellacams.com

Oh damn! I assumed ya did one every week and there were a shitload of em that I had missed....'scuse me, derr. :facepalm:

peterthebeater
2011-03-29, 15:18
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/2011/03/29/camerella-cams-extremely-juicy-body/

mechanicvirus
2011-04-05, 20:46
http://www.primecurves.com/camerella-cams-stripes/

steve111
2011-04-06, 14:01
hot

radiated
2011-04-06, 15:02
I am such a huge fan, you are absolutely gorgeous, Camerella! :bowdown: ...wish I didn't have a joint account with the wife. total bummer

Abbie
2011-04-08, 18:10
Busty Redhead, Camerella (http://www.camerellacams.com), has been a busy girl producing some sexy new content for her website lately. She enjoys showing off her all-natural big titties (http://www.camerellacams.com) and sexy curves.Camerella’s member’s area (http://www.camerellacams.com/join) has fully nude photos, videos, live member chats, member chat archives, and more. Check out this girl-next-door (http://www.camerellacams.com) with her cute freckles (http://www.camerellacams.com) and thick booty (http://www.camerellacams.com) and all that she has to offer by JOINING NOW (http://www.camerellacams.com/join) and interacting with this curvaceous cutie (http://www.camerellacams.com).

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1192_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1192.jpg)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1154_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1154.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1162_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1162.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1166_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1166.jpg)

Camerella On Cam (http://www.onhercam.com/profile/Camerella) // Camerella On Twitter (http://twitter.com/camerellacams) // Free Camerella Videos (http://www.onhercam.tv/finder/camerella.html)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1183_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1183.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1191_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1191.jpg)http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1212_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1212.jpg)

Camerella’s Blog (http://camerellacams.com/blog) // Camerella Zip Sets (http://www.onhercam.com/profile/camerella/photos) // Camerella Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/CamerellaCams)

http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1194_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1194.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1202_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1202.jpg) http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1209_thumb.jpg (http://www.onhercam.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/stamped_Picture-1209.jpg)

** Join Camerella’s FREE FORUM ** (http://www.onhercam.com/forums/index.php/board,188.0.html)

MrAgatio
2011-04-09, 17:52
I'd love to see her in a more professional photo shoot. I mean all this cam stuff is great, but I'm sure she's got the bod to justify something a little more... upmarket.

peterthebeater
2011-04-12, 09:19
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/2011/04/12/camerella-cams-juicy-bubble-butt/

PunkCherry
2011-04-22, 00:51
She is amazing!

http://naughtyamateurs.tumblr.com/post/4819397027/curvy-camerella-shows-off-her-big-ass-and-34e
http://naughtyamateurs.tumblr.com/post/4756540014/freckled-camerella-shows-off-her-natural-34e-tits
http://naughtyamateurs.tumblr.com/post/4750435358/camerella-shows-off-some-amazing-underboob-love

steve111
2011-04-22, 13:32
oh my god. what a beauty